Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Animal Friends: BIG update!

Go down 
+8
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
widukind
Bonnie
Caracal
pipsxlch
Joliezac
sunny
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

New Animal Friends: BIG update!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Animal Friends: BIG update!    New Animal Friends: BIG update!  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 4:59 am

Didn't get to snap very many photos of the animals I got to see but... here are a couple of highlights.

Black tailed deer (a mule deer subspecies)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A stupendous sunset (for you Kelly!)

Then some pullution related art from a local artist where I visited some really neat creations that make you think!

close up

These were hanging from the ceiling. The big one easily was 9 feet long!

Lastly the boardwalk has some great carvings on display. this was was my favorite by far.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New Animal Friends: BIG update!    New Animal Friends: BIG update!  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 5:04 am

To answer your question Annette, I am not 100% sure. I have seen similar headgear used for roping steers in American rodeo, it protects their horn bases from rope burn or other damage. But I am not sure what those are since they are at pasture.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: New Animal Friends: BIG update!    New Animal Friends: BIG update!  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 12:07 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
To answer your question Annette, I am not 100% sure. I have seen similar headgear used for roping steers in American rodeo, it protects their horn bases from rope burn or other damage. But I am not sure what those are since they are at pasture.

okay, thank you Paige :)
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: New Animal Friends: BIG update!    New Animal Friends: BIG update!  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 12:13 pm

How exciting! Beautiful sunset pics! I love that recycled art, its so beautiful. Especially the rockhopper and weedy sea dragon I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: New Animal Friends: BIG update!    New Animal Friends: BIG update!  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 1:46 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: New Animal Friends: BIG update!    New Animal Friends: BIG update!  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Animal Friends: BIG update!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4