Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lost 2 messages by 'Move To Profile' mistake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

lost 2 messages by 'Move To Profile' mistake Empty
PostSubject: lost 2 messages by 'Move To Profile' mistake   lost 2 messages by 'Move To Profile' mistake EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:47 am

I have saved 2 messages in my Savebox and I was trying to move them back to the boxes where they came from, (undo 'move message to Savebox') so I clicked on the bottom action button 'Move To Profile' thinking that would do it.

Then when I checked in my Inbox/Sentbox sections they weren't there. But now I can't find them in my messages at all.

I have been thru all the options on my Profile page looking for them and I still can't find these 2 messages.

Hopefully there will be a simple solution to retrieve them?

Thank you:)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: lost 2 messages by 'Move To Profile' mistake   lost 2 messages by 'Move To Profile' mistake EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 3:17 am

I've sent you a message. I think you can't move back messages from your save box to your inbox.
I also recommend everyone not to use the option move to profile. Wink

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: lost 2 messages by 'Move To Profile' mistake   lost 2 messages by 'Move To Profile' mistake EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 4:32 am

thank you Roger!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lost 2 messages by 'Move To Profile' mistake   lost 2 messages by 'Move To Profile' mistake Empty

Back to top Go down

lost 2 messages by 'Move To Profile' mistake
Page 1 of 1