Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround

Go down 
+7
lucky luke
Joliezac
Ana
landrover
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
Froggie
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Froggie

Froggie

Country/State : Potsdam, Germany

Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround Empty
PostSubject: Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround   Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 10:02 pm

This was my very first BoB cat, the one that enthralled me more than any other of these gorgeous models - and it is my very first Walkthrough (I hope picture quality is good enough to appreciate the artwork.

This extraordinary pose is unique in cat family; Margays can extremely twist their legs at the joints, enable them to hang down almost like monkeys. I immediately fell in love with the enchanting pose - and also with the breathtaking fur pattern. Just watch how the artist let the streched spots follow exactly the body twist. Amazing!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and here is the little cat on hunt on my window sill:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround   Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 10:23 pm

Gprgeous model, truly fantastic! Thank you for sharing it with us Beatrice.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround   Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 10:42 pm

This one is truly special and when it shows a particular ability of the species, it is even more interesting. Congratulations for getting something so unusual and perfectly repolicated. Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround   Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 12:01 am

Very rare pose of this animal.
Congratulations 👍👍

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround   Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 9:46 am

Incredible and beautiful model! Congratulations! I love the last photo 😃

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround   Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 4:39 pm

I've been wanting to get this figure, thank you for the photos! Such a beautiful feline, and the pose is unbeatable! I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround   Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 5:38 pm

Ana wrote:
Incredible and beautiful model! Congratulations! I love the last photo 😃

cheers Applause sunny
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround   Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 8:13 pm

Wonderful model and pictures! drunken
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround   Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround EmptyFri Feb 17, 2023 4:49 pm

Beautieful catch and nice to see you here again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround   Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround EmptyTue Feb 28, 2023 7:14 pm

Amazing figure!!! Never seen it before! Very Happy sunny Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround   Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 8:52 pm

Thsi is a very serious thing here, it is on my wishlist for some time now and I'm very jealous of you Very Happy

Your good pics are telling me it is time to add it to my "at home list" bounce
Back to top Go down
Froggie

Froggie

Country/State : Potsdam, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround   Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 8:23 pm

Glad you like it! I can't sing its praise loud enough!
These cats are really something special. I was hesitating some time because of the price (used to buy cheap ready-mades), but these little treasures are really worth it (and I realized that for some reason the final sum is cheaper when you order at least 3 items, that removes some fees or so, not sure what happens, but since I realized I order always a few cats at once. No, I don't get paid for promotion Laughing , just a hint).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround   Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

Beauty of Beasts Margay Walkaround
Page 1 of 1