Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beauty of Beasts King Cheetah Walkaround

Go down 
+4
widukind
Roger
Joliezac
Froggie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Froggie

Froggie

Country/State : Potsdam, Germany

Beauty of Beasts King Cheetah Walkaround Empty
PostSubject: Beauty of Beasts King Cheetah Walkaround   Beauty of Beasts King Cheetah Walkaround EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 1:53 pm

Here's now some kind of challenge: walking around a lying cat.
But I have to show it here, since it is such an awesome figure in a splendid pose - one that changes a fierce and agile hunter into a calm pussy cat.
(btw. this BoB cheetah comes in two different paintings - and it was a very hard decision: standard or king pattern? But since I have already several cats with dots, I chose the more unusual fur painting... )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts King Cheetah Walkaround   Beauty of Beasts King Cheetah Walkaround EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 2:58 pm

So beautiful! I love the unique pose of this one. I also want this cheetah but I couldn't decide which color variation to get. I feel like I may also get the king version because I have many "standard" cheetahs. Do you by any chance have any other cheetahs you could compare it with? Or CollectA's king cheetah?

Congrats!!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts King Cheetah Walkaround   Beauty of Beasts King Cheetah Walkaround EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 2:59 pm

Always spectacular figures, Beatrice! Very Happy
Your choice for a king cheetah would be mine either. Thanks for sharing!

Froggie

Country/State : Potsdam, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts King Cheetah Walkaround   Beauty of Beasts King Cheetah Walkaround EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 5:20 pm

Indeed I changed the choice at the last moment - mainly because the face expression of king version looked nicer. Maybe if I have some spare money one day I might buy the other version, too. But that is far far away in future, I fear. These cats leave me really broke. But tehy're absolutely worth it.

Here are some poor quality pictures (light is not so good at the moment) with Collecta king cheetah and two other Cheetahs I could grab from the shelves (AAA running one + Schleich Liassa's). Will make better pictures tomorrow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts King Cheetah Walkaround   Beauty of Beasts King Cheetah Walkaround EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 6:46 pm

Thank you! These are great. It fits nicely with the CollectA I’d say. I’ve been itching to grab more of these cats but I haven’t had the money Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts King Cheetah Walkaround   Beauty of Beasts King Cheetah Walkaround EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 12:38 pm

Beautieful figure

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts King Cheetah Walkaround   Beauty of Beasts King Cheetah Walkaround EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:45 pm

A wonderful model again, BotB are really impressive. They are pricey of course but we get what we pay for sunny
Back to top Go down
Hippocollector

Hippocollector

Country/State : Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts King Cheetah Walkaround   Beauty of Beasts King Cheetah Walkaround EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:54 pm

Does it stand up
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts King Cheetah Walkaround   Beauty of Beasts King Cheetah Walkaround EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 9:58 pm

the pose in which all the cats spend most of their time! So realistic! I love it! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts King Cheetah Walkaround   Beauty of Beasts King Cheetah Walkaround EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 6:11 pm

Wow, what an awesome looking cat! Love this pose!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts King Cheetah Walkaround   Beauty of Beasts King Cheetah Walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

Beauty of Beasts King Cheetah Walkaround
Page 1 of 1