Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW Toymany Wolves!

Go down 
+5
Roger
widukind
Brandubh94
Saarlooswolfhound
WhiteLightning Wolf
9 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

NEW Toymany Wolves! Empty
PostSubject: NEW Toymany Wolves!   NEW Toymany Wolves! EmptyMon 05 Jun 2023, 01:53

I've been closely watching Toymany more and more since they've started releasing sets of animal figures with unique (and not copied) sculpts. I was anticipating that they would do a wolf set at some point and just recently discovered they did indeed just recently dropped the new set on Amazon. The sculpts are actually fairly nice, although I think the heads look a bit small on the adults in comparison with the body. The paintwork is decent too with some googly eyes I had to fix on some. :'D

Added bonus is that they scale quite well with the popular name brands.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: NEW Toymany Wolves!   NEW Toymany Wolves! EmptyMon 05 Jun 2023, 03:12

Ooooooh this is a dangerous development... I just checked their store early last week. I will need to grab these! Thank you for sharing.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Brandubh94

Brandubh94

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: NEW Toymany Wolves!   NEW Toymany Wolves! EmptyMon 05 Jun 2023, 09:20

I do like the coat difference between white and grey, and the sitting pose is nice to see in wolf sculpts too.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: NEW Toymany Wolves!   NEW Toymany Wolves! EmptyMon 05 Jun 2023, 09:58

Really interesting wolves

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: NEW Toymany Wolves!   NEW Toymany Wolves! EmptyMon 05 Jun 2023, 15:26

Very interesting poses and decent sculpts. I'm not sure they're not copied, some of their figures are copied from resin or ceramic models but as long as we don't know the original, they're the original ones. Laughing

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: NEW Toymany Wolves!   NEW Toymany Wolves! EmptyMon 05 Jun 2023, 21:42

Some rather nice looking wolves!! Smile Smile

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: NEW Toymany Wolves!   NEW Toymany Wolves! EmptyThu 08 Jun 2023, 17:45

These are actually very nicely made! I don't have any Toymany figures, are they pvc like the standard brands? Or are they that rubbery material?

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: NEW Toymany Wolves!   NEW Toymany Wolves! EmptyThu 08 Jun 2023, 18:05

Mine are now on their way to me. Wink

Jolie, I would say they are very comparable to modern big brands. At least the figures I have gotten so far (my wolves will arrive soon).

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: NEW Toymany Wolves!   NEW Toymany Wolves! EmptyThu 08 Jun 2023, 18:08

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Mine are now on their way to me. Wink

Jolie, I would say they are very comparable to modern big brands. At least the figures I have gotten so far (my wolves will arrive soon).

Thank you! I don't really have room for more wolves, but these are so tempting..

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: NEW Toymany Wolves!   NEW Toymany Wolves! EmptyThu 08 Jun 2023, 18:19

There are always room for more wolves... you just might need to parse yours out to different varieties for your photogeaphy. Wink

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: NEW Toymany Wolves!   NEW Toymany Wolves! EmptyThu 08 Jun 2023, 19:36

Very cute, Toymany is really surprising, there are whole pages of copies and in the middle of all that never seen before like these wolves or also the bears.
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: NEW Toymany Wolves!   NEW Toymany Wolves! EmptyThu 22 Jun 2023, 20:23

Do they make whales?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: NEW Toymany Wolves!   NEW Toymany Wolves! EmptyThu 22 Jun 2023, 20:39

Nothing that isn't a copy of a major brand figure as of yet. But they keep showimg new sets so... who knows?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW Toymany Wolves!   NEW Toymany Wolves! Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW Toymany Wolves!
Page 1 of 1