Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toymany cats set #2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Toymany cats set #2 Empty
PostSubject: Toymany cats set #2   Toymany cats set #2 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2023 3:33 pm

I got this set since the first has been presented here already. Nicely sculpted, painted, even a few nice specific breeds mixed with the "generic" domestic shorthairs (the bobtail has 2 different eye colors!). I only got 2 photos for now.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They are a good in between size for the original series Schleich cats and the tiny new ones. They are a few clicks bigger than the early 2000s Schleich cats... if that makes any sense.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Toymany cats set #2   Toymany cats set #2 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2023 12:11 am

A few clicks bigger is about using the mouse to zoom, no? Surely it makes sense, mice and cats are closely related.
Thanks for showing, do they look like anything known?

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Toymany cats set #2   Toymany cats set #2 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2023 1:30 am

Another cool set. I hope for more wildlife figures by Toymany

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Toymany cats set #2   Toymany cats set #2 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2023 2:36 am

They look like unique sculpts to me, they don't look familiar at all.

I agree Andreas, I hope for more unique sculpts of wildlife too!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Toymany cats set #2   Toymany cats set #2 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2023 7:07 am

That's good to know, Paige. Very Happy

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Toymany cats set #2   Toymany cats set #2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 6:20 am

Great set,I will need to put on my wishlist Smile

PostSubject: Re: Toymany cats set #2   Toymany cats set #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toymany cats set #2
Page 1 of 1