Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2023 Safari Leopard Gecko Walkaround With Comparisons

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

2023 Safari Leopard Gecko Walkaround With Comparisons Empty
PostSubject: 2023 Safari Leopard Gecko Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 Safari Leopard Gecko Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 6:33 am

Another very exciting release... The Incredible Creatures leopard gecko! Reptiles are always my favorite from the IC line, so happy to see a new one!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This gecko is beautifully sculpted and painted as usual for a IC figure. I love the pose and all the bumps and wrinkles. Since leopard geckos are very popular I'm sure this figure will do quite well! I only wish the bearded dragon was as accurate   Rolling Eyes

Here it is with the bearded dragon

Then with Safari's horned lizard & marine iguana

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Safari Leopard Gecko Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 Safari Leopard Gecko Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 12:32 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Safari Leopard Gecko Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 Safari Leopard Gecko Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 1:24 pm

Thanks for your great pictures and comparisons. I really love the way this figure is sculpted. It might be fun to repaint it to give even a more realistic look to it. Though, I like how it is and lifesized figures are the ideal for this series.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Safari Leopard Gecko Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 Safari Leopard Gecko Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 3:44 pm

This gecko is a real success, with a very nice pose and a pretty good paint job for mass production.
It's interesting to see how Safari Ltd is evolving with these new models. The brand is of course known for its IC and WW series, but I think they're getting more refined every year.
I'd love to find enough space on my 1/1 scale shelves to accommodate this one.
Thanks a lot for sharing. cheers
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Safari Leopard Gecko Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 Safari Leopard Gecko Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 3:58 pm

Just a tad too big for me. My leopard gecko is still Play Visions! I would love one of the Kaiyodo ones, but the 'wild type' color is too hard to find
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Safari Leopard Gecko Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 Safari Leopard Gecko Walkaround With Comparisons Empty

Back to top Go down

2023 Safari Leopard Gecko Walkaround With Comparisons
Page 1 of 1