Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All my Australian Shepherds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

All my Australian Shepherds Empty
PostSubject: All my Australian Shepherds   All my Australian Shepherds EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 4:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: All my Australian Shepherds   All my Australian Shepherds EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 9:10 am

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: All my Australian Shepherds   All my Australian Shepherds EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 11:42 pm

I love the bully and Schleich copy, wish I could find them for my aussie pack! Great group

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: All my Australian Shepherds   All my Australian Shepherds EmptyThu Dec 21, 2023 11:10 am

What's the brand of the small dark one at the right?
CollectA was the only one presenting an Australian Cattle dog. All others are devoted to sheep.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: All my Australian Shepherds   All my Australian Shepherds EmptyThu Dec 21, 2023 3:13 pm

That's the Bullyland model Roger. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: All my Australian Shepherds   All my Australian Shepherds EmptyThu Dec 21, 2023 11:49 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
That's the Bullyland model Roger. :)
Thanks Paige, I am a disaster identifying figures even with TAW as a perfect help. :)

PostSubject: Re: All my Australian Shepherds   All my Australian Shepherds Empty

Back to top Go down

All my Australian Shepherds
Page 1 of 1