Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STS needs a new Banner for 2024

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

STS needs a new Banner for 2024 Empty
PostSubject: STS needs a new Banner for 2024   STS needs a new Banner for 2024 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 8:52 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, dear STS members it is time to think about a new Banner for 2024.

You are all invited to compete and choose our Banner. cheers 

Here are the guidelines :

Send via PM or email your new Banner to Kikimalou  monkey . The deadline for entry is 30 december 2023affraid 

The size of the Banner must be 920 pixels long and less than 300 pixels tall. scratch 

The name "STS forum" and "International community of Animal replica collectors" must be visible. Suspect 

One entry max by member. What a Face 

The new Banner will be selected by a poll open from 2 to 12 january 2024.  king

I wish you Good luck, good work and be Incredible cheers  ... As usual Wink

Like the past years, every banner in competition will be the STS banner for at least one week  Wink
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: STS needs a new Banner for 2024   STS needs a new Banner for 2024 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 3:30 am

I'm so happy to see this again! Can't wait to see what banners people come up with Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: STS needs a new Banner for 2024   STS needs a new Banner for 2024 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 5:48 am

:bounce:Can't wait to see the creativity!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: STS needs a new Banner for 2024   STS needs a new Banner for 2024 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 10:16 am

It was entertaining to see all these beautiful banners throughout the year. It's regrettable that I don't have enough talent to create something minimally presentable, but I know there are many talented people in the forum, and I hope they feel motivated to participate. Thank you, Christophe, for keeping this initiative active.

howaboutthiqusername

Country/State : Europe

PostSubject: Re: STS needs a new Banner for 2024   STS needs a new Banner for 2024 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 12:40 am

Hello - not very vocal member, but regular very regular visitor here.
Thank you for offering this initiative again!

I've had an idea for a banner design since last year that I'd like to submit, but I was wondering if anyone knows how this website handles png images on alpha channel (with a transparent background) and whether it is even possible?

Also- does anyone know if Papo has high-res images of their 2024 models anywhere? I can't find any.

I'm super busy with work this month so I hope I will find time to enter the contest.
Thanks in advance.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: STS needs a new Banner for 2024   STS needs a new Banner for 2024 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 8:15 am

I can't give you answers, your idea would be a first time on STS, a good reason to do it.

For Papo, I can't find good official pics alas.

Please send me your banner via email. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: STS needs a new Banner for 2024   STS needs a new Banner for 2024 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 1:56 pm

I'm sure the banner will work like the avatars so you can try with your own avatar to see the results.
I also can't find high resolution pictures from Papo. Those we can find on Modelpferdversand are just reworked and resized images.

PostSubject: Re: STS needs a new Banner for 2024   STS needs a new Banner for 2024 Empty

Back to top Go down

STS needs a new Banner for 2024
Page 1 of 1