Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons!

Go down 
+3
widukind
Roger
Joliezac
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons! Empty
PostSubject: Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons!   Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons! EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 11:21 pm

I've been holding off on Toymany for some time now, but I caved when I saw this penguin set! As far as I can tell none of them look to be reused sculpts... Some new species for my collection and some great poses. I am always happy to collect more penguins.

I am actually very impressed with these! They seem to be good quality, they remind me of a Mojo figure. The fact that I got 12 penguins for under $15 is amazing to me. Cheaper than a Safari Toob!

So for anyone else skeptical about these models, here are some photos and comparisons! Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

King penguins! I was so happy to get a king penguin chick, we always get emperor chicks  Laughing

With Colorata & Schleich

Emperor penguin and chick. They fit nicely with my other figures.

With Schleich & CollectA

With Safari, Schleich, & Papo

Gentoo penguin. I like the pose of this one!

With Colorata, Mojo, & CollectA

Macaroni penguin? Not 100% sure if it is a macaroni or rockhopper.. But here it is with Colorata's macaroni

One of my favorites, the African penguin! I like the different pose of this one. I have a nice sized colony now!

Safari, Schleich, Papo, CollectA, & Colorata

Schleich, Papo, CollectA, Colorata

My first little blue penguin!

Another species I don't have, the yellow-eyed penguin! I really love this one, it's one of my favorites of the group

Adelie penguin

With Colorata's

Erect-Crested penguin! With Colorata's

Then lastly my favorite penguin species and figure of the group! The chinstrap  cheers I really love the sitting down pose of this figure. It fits perfectly with my Safari one, a dear figure to me.

If there are any other comparisons you would like let me know! I think this set is definitely worth getting, especially for the low price.

I noticed no Toy Many figures are on TAW. Is that something we could perhaps add in the future? Laughing study

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons!   Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons! EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 11:32 pm

OH, that's a perfect topic to tempt me. I love penguins, those are cheap, very good and a good number of different species.
I love all of them and your comparisons are perfect.
The most surprising is defintely the weird king penguin chick, I would never expect a figure of it.
I must get one of these sets, could you please pm me the link where you found it?
These Toymany sets that are not known copies of other models should be listed on Taw for sure.

Last edited by Roger on Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons!   Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons! EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 11:42 pm

Roger wrote:
OH, that's a perfect topic to tempt me. I love penguins, those are cheap, very good and a good number of different species.
The most surprising is defintely the weird king penguin chick, I would never expect a figure of it.
I must get one of these sets, could you please pm me the link where you found it?
These Toymany sets that are not known copies of other models should be listed on Taw for sure.

I'd be happy to take photos for TAW if so!

I purchased mine here on Amazon but it is the US site so I'm not sure how much shipping would be.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons!   Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons! EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 7:00 am

Thank you so much, this is very helpful

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons!   Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons! EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 7:52 am

Great! Thank you so much for sharing so much detail! I was under the impression that the Toy Manys were made on a larger scale, now I'm going to buy!
Where to buy this brand in Europe (on Amazon?)
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons!   Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons! EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 4:01 pm

Stripedhyena wrote:
Great! Thank you so much for sharing so much detail! I was under the impression that the Toy Manys were made on a larger scale, now I'm going to buy!

I would try Amazon. Originally I think they were available on the UK Amazon site so I was waiting for them to be available in the US. I noticed them on the US site a few days ago so that’s when I bought them. So maybe try UK Amazon? Not sure where they ship to though…

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons!   Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons! EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 5:24 pm

Stripedhyena wrote:

I found mine only on Amazon

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons!   Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons! EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 5:41 pm

Thanks for the comparison!

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons!   Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons! EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 8:58 pm

Great photos, and great comparisons.
Some of the penguins have really nice, interesting poses, so I looked them up on Amazon.nl.
The asking price is €30. Shocked
No, thank you Amazon.  Razz I'll wait and see if the price will go down a bit after X-mas.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons!   Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons! EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 9:07 pm

Joliezac wrote:
Roger wrote:

I'd be happy to take photos for TAW if so!

I purchased mine here on Amazon but it is the US site so I'm not sure how much shipping would be.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks! They show as unavailable to me. Sad I should say they are inexpensive instead of cheap. As a brand manager told me, those words have different meanings. Laughing They defintely do not look cheap and they're inexpensive.

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons!   Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons! EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 1:06 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons!   Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons! EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 8:42 am

Very Happy Applause cheers Cool sunny I love you
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons!   Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons! EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 10:07 pm

As the Fairy penguin couldn't receive a comparison picture, here is my contribution with the ToyMany meeting the little Colorata and the Science & Nature big brother.

I'm also adding the most useless comparison picture, given the rarity of the SSS yellow-eyed penguin figure. Besides mine, I only know of another on the opposite side of the planet. But it's still quite a curious photo.

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons!   Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons! EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 3:09 pm

Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons!   Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons! Empty

Back to top Go down

Toymany Penguins Walkaround With Comparisons!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: TOYMANY-
Jump to: