Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The PlayVisions animals in my zoo

Go down 
+54
NMR_Okapi
pipsxlch
Birdsage
Advicot
rogerpgvg
Megaptera
Kikimalou
NightLioness
Bowhead Whale
Wilorvise
widukind
weaselfan93
LeeAnn
jarda
Froggie
orcagirl26
JonasV
Florian
Tarunyada
ulinuk
Elros Alvar
QuollMate
Geospiza fortis
Saarlooswolfhound
stef1000
ToxicHyena
PeGe
Dorkan
Steve170
scot(t)
Cyhyraeth
ken yeo
SeanieP
xfoxx
BornThisWay
baltimore zoo
smithyboy
schleich61
Ana
jhudstone
Vivien
MrHanz656
lucky luke
skysthelimit
Mastiffcat
STORMnl
WILLYBACOMAN
Sergey
Philter4
landrover
HKHollinstone
Roger
Wildheart
SUSANNE
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:08 pm

my new ostrich

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: PV ostrich    The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:42 am

Congrats, such a great bird!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:25 pm

Thank you  sunny 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:11 pm

Congrats My friend  cheers cheers sunny 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:12 pm

congrats!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:39 pm

Many thanks friends  sunny sunny sunny 

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:42 pm

my new tortoises

Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:52 pm

yes! and btw: you parcel has landed,...Very Happy thanks!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:54 pm

PeGe wrote:
yes! and btw: you parcel has landed,...Very Happy thanks!

Thank you- is the 3. figurine okay for you? Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:58 pm

widukind wrote:

I like all your additions, but I love your latest canids. Congratulations on all the new figurines! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:12 pm

Thank you Julie  sunny 

Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: PV turtles   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 5:45 pm

Congrats again Andreas!  Very Happy 

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 7:09 pm

Thank you Lance:)

Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 7:38 pm

Nice turtles and frogs:D 
I like the exotic frogs. I think more major brands must made exotic frogs (I know only Bullyland)

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 8:54 pm

Thank you Florian  sunny sunny 

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:17 pm

Great figures! Wolf is the best cheers 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:03 am

Thank you Jonas:)

Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:00 pm

Florian wrote:
Nice turtles and frogs:D 
I like the exotic frogs. I think more major brands must made exotic frogs (I know only Bullyland)

Safari I believe made dart frogs for the Incredible Creatures collection, but I think they retired them. All they have now is what's in the toob and the Good Luck Mini's.
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:41 am

in the past Safari ltd had a series of 6 poison frogs called the Baltimore Aquarium collection. it was a similar line to the Tennessee Aquarium Salamanders.  study Very Happy 

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:03 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:
in the past Safari ltd had a series of 6 poison frogs called the Baltimore Aquarium collection. it was a similar line to the Tennessee Aquarium Salamanders.  study Very Happy 

Do you have that collection, Lance? Very Happy
If you have could you please present it to us? Thanks! Very Happy

weaselfan93

PostSubject: frogs   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 1:30 am

Roger wrote:
weaselfan93 wrote:

Rogerio, sadly I have none of these frogs. they are super rare I learned about them from Kevin (K907) maybe one day he could provide pics for the wiki.  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:58 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:
Roger wrote:
weaselfan93 wrote:

Rogerio, sadly I have none of these frogs. they are super rare I learned about them from Kevin (K907) maybe one day he could provide pics for the wiki.  Very Happy 

Thanks Lance, it seems they are quite rare, it is not easy to find pictures about them while googling. Very Happy I hope we can put them on Toy Animal Wiki and also that you have the chance of finding them for your Safari collection. Very Happy

Froggie

Country/State : Potsdam, Germany

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:12 am

Andreas, when re-reading your wonderful thread, I stumbled over this picture:

widukind wrote:
My new PV animals:

I haven't seen this yellow salamander on any PV salamander pictures before. Is it a spotted salamander (Feuersalamander), that is just a yellow version instead of black and yellow? It has this shape, but the painting is totally different.
Do you have closer pictures of that one, please?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 10:09 am

I will look if i come back from work but i think he is marked as yellow salamander:)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:49 pm

Froggie wrote:
Andreas, when re-reading your wonderful thread, I stumbled over this picture:

widukind wrote:
My new PV animals:

I haven't seen this yellow salamander on any PV salamander pictures before. Is it a spotted salamander (Feuersalamander), that is just a yellow version instead of black and yellow? It has this shape, but the painting is totally different.
Do you have closer pictures of that one, please?

Yes, you are right, it is the spotted salamander

look here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The PlayVisions animals in my zoo
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next