Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The PlayVisions animals in my zoo

Go down 
+54
NMR_Okapi
pipsxlch
Birdsage
Advicot
rogerpgvg
Megaptera
Kikimalou
NightLioness
Bowhead Whale
Wilorvise
widukind
weaselfan93
LeeAnn
jarda
Froggie
orcagirl26
JonasV
Florian
Tarunyada
ulinuk
Elros Alvar
QuollMate
Geospiza fortis
Saarlooswolfhound
stef1000
ToxicHyena
PeGe
Dorkan
Steve170
scot(t)
Cyhyraeth
ken yeo
SeanieP
xfoxx
BornThisWay
baltimore zoo
smithyboy
schleich61
Ana
jhudstone
Vivien
MrHanz656
lucky luke
skysthelimit
Mastiffcat
STORMnl
WILLYBACOMAN
Sergey
Philter4
landrover
HKHollinstone
Roger
Wildheart
SUSANNE
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 3:10 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
congrats on your expanding PV zoo. :)

Thank you :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 5:46 pm

New gecko

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:11 pm

More rarity cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:53 pm

Thank you Susanne :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 5:48 pm

Newcomers

Last edited by widukind on Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 8:18 pm

GREAT GREAT newcomer Andreas Very Happy Congratulation Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 8:21 pm

Thank you Kiki :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 5:34 pm

newcomer

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 1:41 pm

Where do you get Play Visions animals? I need also some of them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 3:33 pm

Yours is number 3 from Rain Forest bulk, isn't it? In my opinion, this one has the most realistic painting. cat

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 5:02 pm

Roger wrote:
Yours is number 3 from Rain Forest bulk, isn't it? In my opinion, this one has the most realistic painting. cat

I will look.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 5:03 pm

Megaptera wrote:
Where do you get Play Visions animals? I need also some of them Very Happy

Ebay and a lot of trades with friends from STS :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 4:29 pm

newcomers (leopard colour variations)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 3:22 pm

newcomer

Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 10:02 pm

Now I know why I have trouble finding Play Visions figures animals on the market: Widukind gathered them all and there are none left outside. Widukind, you're Play Visions greedy. You keep all Play Visions animals existing on Earth for yourself in your safe, protected by a secret code, and you still want more. By the time you complete your collection, there will be absolutely no Play Visions animal left in the rest of the world and it will be all the fault of a certain german tapir. Shame.
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 10:57 pm

widukind wrote:
Newcomers

Wonderful. I need them too.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 11:13 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Now I know why I have trouble finding Play Visions figures animals on the market: Widukind gathered them all and there are none left outside. Widukind, you're Play Visions greedy. You keep all Play Visions animals existing on Earth for yourself in your safe, protected by a secret code, and you still want more. By the time you complete your collection, there will be absolutely no Play Visions animal left in the rest of the world and it will be all the fault of a certain german tapir. Shame.

Laughing Indeed! Well, I have to point Beatrice's collection of Play Visions figures. Every picture you find on TAI with a letter F belongs to her collection and I know not all her Play Visions are pictured. Germany may be the country with more PV figures in the whole planet. affraid

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 11:52 pm

Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:

Laughing Indeed! Well, I have to point Beatrice's collection of Play Visions figures. Every picture you find on TAI with a letter F belongs to her collection and I know not all her Play Visions are pictured. Germany may be the country with more PV figures in the whole planet. affraid

That would be amazing. But in my opinion it is quite hard to find models of other brands in Germany. Most of them are only the ones from Schleich. Even Bullyland is rare and hard to find. Neutral
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 12:13 pm

Megaptera wrote:
Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:

That would be amazing. But in my opinion it is quite hard to find models of other brands in Germany. Most of them are only the ones from Schleich. Even Bullyland is rare and hard to find. Neutral

You are to young :)

In the 90s K&M was available in the Zoo Dresden and the Zoo Leipzig. After i had the most of the PV figurines i heard that Museums in Germany had these figures too. One of the last, a lioness, i have found int he Hygienemuseum of Dresden.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 12:18 pm

Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:

It could be more here live the craziest collectors. Because i got the fever from Torben himself. Without the contact (via ebay) to him i had never this collection today :). That means Torben and with him that forum gives me the collector fever back.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 12:19 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:

I will work hard for that Wink

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 1:21 pm

newcomer

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 5:04 pm

Stretchy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 7:26 pm

newcomer

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 5:13 pm

newcomer

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The PlayVisions animals in my zoo
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next