Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich? Squirrel Peacock and Chimp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ElizaAnne

Country/State : Australia

Schleich? Squirrel Peacock and Chimp Empty
PostSubject: Schleich? Squirrel Peacock and Chimp   Schleich? Squirrel Peacock and Chimp EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 8:00 pm

I’m so new to this forum, but starting a little collection for my one year old. Can anyone tell me what I have here? I know they’re Schleich but I can’t find much info on them even with Google reverse image search. Thank you! I’ll get better at this and researching myself - this is a fun rabbit hole to go down!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Schleich? Squirrel Peacock and Chimp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich? Squirrel Peacock and Chimp   Schleich? Squirrel Peacock and Chimp EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 4:32 am

Welcome on forum. I'm not sure Schleich models are recomendable for such a young baby. However, wishing all the best to you and the baby.
You can find information about Schleich squirrels here.
About Schleich chimps here.
... and peacock here.

Some of them are already retired, I don't know why you try to find them with Google reverse search.
Retired Schleich figures are not easy to find on online stores, most of them you get through Ebay and none of these is rare.
Is there any reason to get those specific models? Is it important the brand for such a young child?These three animals are available in Papo range and you can get them easily through Minizoo.
Papo is the only brand who has a few figures suitable for 10 months and older

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Schleich? Squirrel Peacock and Chimp
Page 1 of 1