Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My whole collection in pics

Go down 
+16
ken yeo
Kikimalou
baltimore zoo
Roger
Sergey
lucky luke
MartinH
Kristie
Wildheart
Mastiffcat
widukind
skysthelimit
HKHollinstone
landrover
SUSANNE
Arrakai
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

My whole collection in pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My whole collection in pics   My whole collection in pics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:20 am

thank you for the closer pics Anna Very Happy

Those PV would kill me drunken
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My whole collection in pics   My whole collection in pics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:22 am

Sergey wrote:
...Can I help you Christophe? Wink The first you interesting lizard is - "desert short-horned lizard" (model #2) and second is "zebra-taled lizard" (model #3). The brand marked as '"XX". What it,s this brand? I don,t know. But I have some lizards and frogs by "XX". :)

thank you Sergey cheers
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: My whole collection in pics   My whole collection in pics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:55 pm

@Roger; You are right, numbers are not that important Very Happy It´s just that I cant seem to get enough. I love al my figurines, and almost every day I see more that I would like. But I have to restrain myself a bit, becaus if I tried to buy al I wanted, I wouldnt have any money left for bills and food Wink

@Sergey; I have a lot of those XX lisards. I wonder what brand that is scratch
What brand are the two spiders in your pic? They look wonderful I love you

@Susanne; Great that you liked the pics.
I knew that some of the made in hong kongs werent "regular" made in hong kong, but I had no idea that there were some raisler and plaho there too Shocked I have to look at them better the next time I take out that box (probably next summer Rolling Eyes Laughing )

@Christophe; Glad you liked the closeups Very Happy I can only agree, pv is a great little brand, and even thou I have pretty many, I still see many many more that I would love to get my hands on I love you
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: My whole collection in pics   My whole collection in pics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Just a tip, but I'm not sure I can compare my ex-situation with yours( Wink ):
If you keep them in boxes, in time, the paint deteriorates and sticks to other figurines. I used to keep them like that a few years ago and my Schleich white polar bear became a rainbow-bear. pale
I think it is almost impossible for you to arrange them all, though...you have so many...it is incredible....
Also,dust is another problem we confront with when they are out of the box... Suspect ...I suggest some sealed wardrobes,cabinets and vitrines for this...alot of them... Razz
Maybe you get a discount if you buy more. Your collection would look spectacular on display! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: My whole collection in pics   My whole collection in pics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:32 pm

Wildheart wrote:
Just a tip, but I'm not sure I can compare my ex-situation with yours( Wink ):
If you keep them in boxes, in time, the paint deteriorates and sticks to other figurines. I used to keep them like that a few years ago and my Schleich white polar bear became a rainbow-bear. pale
I think it is almost impossible for you to arrange them all, though...you have so many...it is incredible....
Also,dust is another problem we confront with when they are out of the box... Suspect ...I suggest some sealed wardrobes,cabinets and vitrines for this...alot of them... Razz
Maybe you get a discount if you buy more. Your collection would look spectacular on display! affraid

Believe me, Mineha, that is my dream drunken

But right now, it´s impossible to do No My appartment is just to smal, I would have to cover every inch of it in vitrines. I already have hundreds of the nicest ones out on display (I have two big vitrines, one smaler and two mini), but they dont even carry 1/10 of my collection.

At least once a year, sometimes often, I rearange my animals, take them out of the boxes, count them etc, so they get a little air once and a while. So so far, I havent had the problem you describe.

But someday, when I can afford it, I will get a bigger appartment, and one of the rooms will be my Animal-room. Full of vitrines, and for those not in vitrines, specially made wardrobes, where they can sit nicely next to eachother, and not in crowded boxes, like now.
But like I said, that is for the future Wink
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: My whole collection in pics   My whole collection in pics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:08 pm

Arrakai wrote:

@Sergey; I have a lot of those XX lisards. I wonder what brand that is scratch
What brand are the two spiders in your pic? They look wonderful I love you

...It,s Bullyland Anna! Tarantula and spider-wolf... :)
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My whole collection in pics   My whole collection in pics - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:04 am

What a fabulous collection Anna!
I am sure that it was a lot of work to get them all out, and making pics of them to! Shocked
There are more known brands in your not so beautifull animals, and Hong Kong ect. pics, but then i have to copy all of your pics and point them out one by one... Rolling Eyes Laughing scratch
Specially watch those one-coloured animals, which are mostly made in the 1950's and 1960's by brands from Germany or from the USA.
In picture 2 i see those standing bears on the left, which are Domplast(or Domplastik) for as much i can see them.
And i saw some Corgi Toys calfs somewhere in the middle of pics one, and the lying little tiger from the Daktari set from the same brand to in another pic, and so much more....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is the animal-trailer, in which the 4 calfs belong, i don't have better pics of them, although i have them myself, but i forgot to take pictures of them...
As i said, the calfs are 4 in total, and in 2 different models, white and brown.

This is the Corgi Toys Daktari set, where you can see the lying tigress on the hood of the car, i have it myself to, but again no picture of it...
It is on your pic with mini's i believe, on which are more know brands and animals... Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   My whole collection in pics - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:52 am

I had that Daktari set when I was a kid! Thanks for posting the pic, brings back a lot o memories!
I used to watch the show every week on Saturday mornings!
Back to top Go down
BornThisWay

BornThisWay

Country/State : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: My whole collection in pics   My whole collection in pics - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Amazing,really,I don't know what else to say.They all are beautiful,but I like your crappy china collection the most Laughing And I'm so jeleous of your Disney etc. collection,especially The lion king figures and Milo from The mask What a Face
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: My whole collection in pics   My whole collection in pics - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:39 pm

I just put this up a little so that I can easily find it. Sorry Embarassed
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: My whole collection in pics   My whole collection in pics - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:00 pm

landrover wrote:
:) :)

Amazing . Our love to animals figures, leads to big collections.
Congratulations

Wahoo! I must take more time to admire all these people really fantastic cheers bounce drunken sunny farao
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My whole collection in pics   My whole collection in pics - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:50 pm

Wow! What a collection! Congratulations Anna! This is really impressive collection! cheers cheers cheers
How is it possible I just discovered this topic, it exist here from few months Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: My whole collection in pics   My whole collection in pics - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:16 pm

ana wrote:
Wow! What a collection! Congratulations Anna! This is really impressive collection! cheers cheers cheers
How is it possible I just discovered this topic, it exist here from few months Embarassed

There is a lot of topics floating around in this forum, so it´s not strange that you miss one or two sometimes Very Happy

I think the collection have grown quite a bit since the pics was taken.
I have sold most of my schleich-dublettes (some of the rarer once I will put up for trading here sometime in the begining of next year), but gotten quite a few new ones, from all kinds of brands cheers
Back to top Go down
kudu11

kudu11

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: My whole collection in pics   My whole collection in pics - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:56 am

will you please show bigger pics of these two with schleich gazelle for size comparason thanks
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: My whole collection in pics   My whole collection in pics - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:39 am

Kudu11; I´ll see what I can do, but I´m extremly busy the next coupple of days, but I´ll try to find time Very Happy

But I can already say, that they are at least half, if not 1:3 of the schleich size (they are tiny Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My whole collection in pics   My whole collection in pics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My whole collection in pics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2