Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will we be having a STS model painting month this year?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

Will we be having a STS model painting month this year? Empty
PostSubject: Will we be having a STS model painting month this year?   Will we be having a STS model painting month this year? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 9:48 pm

It's coming on that time! I have an idea for a custom and have already bought the victim. If we're having our custom month, I'll hold off starting it until time. If not, might as well start next week.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Will we be having a STS model painting month this year?   Will we be having a STS model painting month this year? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 10:49 pm

Yes, I think so, and I hope Anna will organise it. If I remember correctly, this event takes place in May. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Will we be having a STS model painting month this year?   Will we be having a STS model painting month this year? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 am

this sounds exciting! I would love to take part again this year :)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Will we be having a STS model painting month this year?   Will we be having a STS model painting month this year? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 4:18 am

I would love to participate as I have amassed LOTS of figures to do! But it all depends on my adjusting after I move (new place for the dogs and I to get used to, new job etc.).

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Will we be having a STS model painting month this year?   Will we be having a STS model painting month this year? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 1:59 pm

I'm happy to read that you liked the previous editions! Of course we can do it this year too 😄
The painting month was usually in May, so I'll open the announcement topic in April if that's okay?

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Will we be having a STS model painting month this year?   Will we be having a STS model painting month this year? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 2:56 pm

THAT'S OKAY cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Will we be having a STS model painting month this year?   Will we be having a STS model painting month this year? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 1:47 am

I just found out today that my landlord is selling my house, and I need to find a place to move. Crying or Very sad I may not be able to participate at the proper time, but we'll see. I will try, I already have the victim and know what I want to do to it.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Will we be having a STS model painting month this year?   Will we be having a STS model painting month this year? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 11:06 am

The 2024 edition is announced now Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

pipsxlch wrote:
I just found out today that my landlord is selling my house, and I need to find a place to move. Crying or Very sad  I may not be able to participate at the proper time, but we'll see. I will try, I already have the victim and know what I want to do to it.

I'm so sorry to hear about that! Sad  That must be such stressful news! I hope he'll give you plenty of time to look for something else. Best of luck with your search!

If you need an artsy distraction in the form of painting models we'll be here!

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will we be having a STS model painting month this year?   Will we be having a STS model painting month this year? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will we be having a STS model painting month this year?
Page 1 of 1