Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here

Go down 
+3
Saarlooswolfhound
pipsxlch
Ana
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here Empty
PostSubject: STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here   STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here EmptyWed May 01, 2024 10:54 am

Hi everyone!
This is a special thread where you can post photos of your finished project for STS Model Painting Month.

Please, only your official project, only at the finished stage. If you would like to have your photo in the final collage, you need to post it here.
Any works-in-progress shots and side projects can be shown in our "work in progress" topic sunny

We have the time until the end of May. Very Happy Thanks for painting with me, I can't wait to see your models in color, you're awesome! sunny cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here   STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here EmptyTue May 14, 2024 2:35 am

I think this is it. Don't have time to do more. The preservative spray came out too glossy. Sad
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here   STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here EmptyTue May 14, 2024 3:17 am

And I can repeat what I said before in the WIP project thread, great job! I have had a hard time with fixatif spray too. It says it'll be matte but ends up being pretty glossy.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here   STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here EmptyTue May 14, 2024 12:40 pm

Yay congrats, Kelly! Your dog looks great! cheers
I think the new tail is especially nice! Well done!
It's a lovely color and paintwork. The shine isn't too obvious no worries, it looks like a very healthy dog with excellent coat 😀

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here   STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here EmptyThu May 16, 2024 6:31 pm

I agree, THIS IS IT Kelly cheers I hope you will show more pictures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here   STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here EmptyFri May 17, 2024 2:29 am

Thank you! I can't show more pictures sadly. The dog was intended as a gift and I have sent it on.
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here   STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here EmptySat May 18, 2024 11:40 pm

pipsxlch wrote:
Thank you! I can't show more pictures sadly. The dog was intended as a gift and I have sent it on.
I have more pictures!! Thank you so much Kelly for this incredible gift of a portrait of our late dog Barney. He's beautiful! I am not a great photographer and it is a rainy dark day out (Kelly's photo is truer to his real color), so the photos don't do him justice, but we love him.  I love you

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here   STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here EmptyYesterday at 1:01 am

Oh Jill, your Barney "mini me" looks so happy to be at home with you! And Kelly of course did an amazing job! Congratulations and hurray for both you and Kelly. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here   STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here EmptyYesterday at 2:07 am

He is really beautiful and so full of life. I'm so glad he is able to be preserved in memory this way. Amazing job Kelly! Applause

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here   STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here EmptyYesterday at 4:44 am

wonderful portrait dog Kelly! he looks exceptionally well done and I love the face and mouth details!
Jill - you must be very pleased with him:)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here   STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here EmptyToday at 3:09 am

I think mine is also done now, the rest of the month I won't have time to work on it much more I don't think.

I gave this one pale yellow-green eyes (a rather rare color for them).

I am a little disapointed because my fixatif ended up glossy. And to boot my photos aren't great as its dark outside and I couldn't get the camera to focus right... he DOES have little pawprints painted...

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here   STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here EmptyToday at 4:03 am

Beautiful Dhole!! I was just watching Animal Planet III yesterday and they had a segment on Dholes. I didn't know about their unique whistles. They are beautiful. Yours looks just like a Safari figure, I love that you painted the paw pads. cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here   STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here Empty

Back to top Go down

STS Model Painting Month 2024 - FINISHED projects here
Page 1 of 1