Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!

Go down 
+18
MartinH
SyLoBe
widukind
Yurumi
MARTINLATIN
Sergey
ken yeo
Philter4
Mastiffcat
Kristie
Wildheart
Sumo
skysthelimit
Joan Milelire
lucky luke
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
Roger
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

First picture of the Sable Antelope!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   First picture of the Sable Antelope!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:36 am

MartinH wrote:
skysthelimit wrote:
What, a family? Laughing
nope... different pose Neutral
Martin, the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence. That pose is a classic pose for that animal and shows his horns in full focus.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   First picture of the Sable Antelope!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:26 pm

It was a democratic choice, this pose was the preferred of the most part of our STS friends!
I suggested a different pose personally but it was promised to be a figure discussed in this forum and many wanted a classic pose that is also fantastic for such a beautiful species!
Britains did the same pose. Ahah Martin, you have to get two and use the Hair drier! tongue
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   First picture of the Sable Antelope!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:06 pm

Roger wrote:
It was a democratic choice, this pose was the preferred of the most part of our STS friends!
I suggested a different pose personally but it was promised to be a figure discussed in this forum and many wanted a classic pose that is also fantastic for such a beautiful species!
Britains did the same pose. Ahah Martin, you have to get two and use the Hair drier! tongue
It´s nothing against Mojo or something... It´s just... there is a lot of animals in this pose and I prefer more creativity with animal figures...

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   First picture of the Sable Antelope!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:21 pm

MartinH wrote:
Roger wrote:
It´s nothing against Mojo or something... It´s just... there is a lot of animals in this pose and I prefer more creativity with animal figures...

I know it and I agree with you but mainly with those figures many times replicated, like giraffes, zebras, lions, I don't understand why they use almost always the same pose, but Mojo also has not suggested this pose, remember it was a choice from our friends, also you have to remember that there's no sable in modern brands, so the first brand brave enough to make a sable and accept our choice it was Mojo, and I apreciate it a lot!
Now is time to other brands make the same or explore sable figures in different poses.
Back to top Go down
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   First picture of the Sable Antelope!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:14 pm

MartinH wrote:
I'st Mojo or something... It´s just... there is a lot of animals in this pose and I prefer more creativity with animal figures...
Think of people like me, I would not have chosen the sable at all but my choices had no chance of being made by a toy company so I picked my favorites from the lists of others, and then didn't vote for this sable pose at the end. With that said, I am so happy with the choice and pose that I can not give fault to any of the others who voted for this figure.

Last edited by Philter4 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
Gast

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   First picture of the Sable Antelope!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:09 pm

cant wait to see it painted, i think its post can be improved.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   First picture of the Sable Antelope!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:38 pm

lol! lol! Democracy is wonderful...as long as the others agree with me Wink

Isn`t that right, Martin and Phil ....?
Well I did not vote on it either, but such was the vote Laughing

Sorry, sorry, I don`t intend to be the smart gal pale Embarassed Shocked Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   First picture of the Sable Antelope!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:37 pm

Ahahah! I know Martin loves already this figure because it was a choice from his friends and it was the first time a brand was watching his oppinions! I remember Martin enjoying crazily the Schleich oryx, muskox and wisent, all figures that I love, but all in bored poses! :)
Ah, I know Martin also loves the new pair of Schleich zebras that are almost the same figure and have almost the same pose as 4 or 5 previous! Ah, and I also love the Schleich warthogs that are almost the same figure! So, it was a choice from a family where Martin belongs and he will surely love the sable, the only project that has some Martin's gens in its conception! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   First picture of the Sable Antelope!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:14 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
The pose was not my choice either, but as Rogerio said, it was a democratic choice, so that should be ok then.
There can't go to much wrong with this pose, and we will see in the future what comes up from Mojo...
We have the premiere of choosing a model by collectors, and we should be proud of that in the first place. Very Happy
Now we are all curious about the painting, which can be tricky on an antelope species... Laughing

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   First picture of the Sable Antelope!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:29 pm

Philter4 wrote:
Think of people like me, I would not have chosen the sable at all but my choices had no chance of being made by a toy company so I picked my favorites from the lists of others, and then didn't vote for this sable pose at the end. With that said, I am so happy with the choice and pose that I can not give fault to any of the others who voted for this figure.
Same here, Phil!
WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
...We have the premiere of choosing a model by collectors, and we should be proud of that in the first place. Very Happy
100%!!!

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: U N YOURE    First picture of the Sable Antelope!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:02 am

Kiryuha wrote:
Philter4 wrote:
Same here, Phil!
WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
...We have the premiere of choosing a model by collectors, and we should be proud of that in the first place. Very Happy
100%!!!

DON'T YOU HAVE A LIFE SWEETTY,, KIRYYYYYO........... pig scratch
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   First picture of the Sable Antelope!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:10 am

Roger wrote:
Ahahah! I know Martin loves already this figure because it was a choice from his friends and it was the first time a brand was watching his oppinions! I remember Martin enjoying crazily the Schleich oryx, muskox and wisent, all figures that I love, but all in bored poses! :)
Ah, I know Martin also loves the new pair of Schleich zebras that are almost the same figure and have almost the same pose as 4 or 5 previous! Ah, and I also love the Schleich warthogs that are almost the same figure! So, it was a choice from a family where Martin belongs and he will surely love the sable, the only project that has some Martin's gens in its conception! Very Happy Very Happy

So what? I´m not allowed to have my own opinion? Maybe I get it wrong, but your comment comes to me full of irony. Yes, I would much rather see animals in other poses, but I think that there is no reason to be sarcastic. I'm sorry if I touch you with my opinion because it sounds to me that you take it too personally. The figure is nice and it's nice from Mojo that is interested in the opinion of collectors. And if you constantly repeat one of my opinion, yes, most of the figures could have another poses, but it doesn´t reduce their collectible value for me. I do not want to argue here because the head is not turned or bent legs ... This antelope was my second choice, I voted for gaur.

And I would not want to be here as a "pose critic". scratch

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   First picture of the Sable Antelope!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:38 am

Come on, guys !
We are talking about a figuere that is supposed to give us joy Shocked
It is Saturday, tonight is Saturday night, and everybody loves Saturday night Very Happy
And there is only two weeks and 3 months till christmas cheers santa

If you were my sons, I would make you a huge, yummy chocolate cake,
-and send you out chopping firewood while I bake it Twisted Evil That usually settels all arguments lol!

I love you all Laughing Laughing ( and if that doesn`t scare you, nothing will What a Face )
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   First picture of the Sable Antelope!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:35 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Come on, guys !
We are talking about a figuere that is supposed to give us joy Shocked
It is Saturday, tonight is Saturday night, and everybody loves Saturday night Very Happy
And there is only two weeks and 3 months till christmas cheers santa

If you were my sons, I would make you a huge, yummy chocolate cake,
-and send you out chopping firewood while I bake it Twisted Evil That usually settels all arguments lol!

I love you all Laughing Laughing ( and if that doesn`t scare you, nothing will What a Face )
cheers Listen to aunty Susanne! Very Happy Wink

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   First picture of the Sable Antelope!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:50 pm

maybey they come in the future with a drinking pose our a neck turned right our left
our a look up pose

who wil tell..

so everybody happy now

i hope they are going to make more prehistoric mammals in the furure

made a nice wish list on there Facebook

martien

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   First picture of the Sable Antelope!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:00 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:

cheers Listen to aunty Susanne! Very Happy Wink

STORMnl wrote:

...so everybody happy now

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   First picture of the Sable Antelope!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:44 pm

MartinH wrote:
Roger wrote:

So what? I´m not allowed to have my own opinion? Maybe I get it wrong, but your comment comes to me full of irony. Yes, I would much rather see animals in other poses, but I think that there is no reason to be sarcastic. I'm sorry if I touch you with my opinion because it sounds to me that you take it too personally. The figure is nice and it's nice from Mojo that is interested in the opinion of collectors. And if you constantly repeat one of my opinion, yes, most of the figures could have another poses, but it doesn´t reduce their collectible value for me. I do not want to argue here because the head is not turned or bent legs ... This antelope was my second choice, I voted for gaur.

And I would not want to be here as a "pose critic". scratch

Martin! That's not a sarcastic comment for sure! Of course you can have your opinion exactly as I am allowed to have mine or any other member. About democracy let me only remember that I had the chance to make that choice alone and I made everything to share this funny and interesting decision with all of you, all fantastic members from a beautiful family! The sable was my choice but any other would be welcome. Very Happy
I hope you will not see my comment ironic again and I'm very glad seeing how careful you were in your comment! Very Happy
What I wanted with my comment?
That Martin was not seen only as a "pose critic".
It looks we want the same, isn't it Martin? Very Happy ... chocolate! Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   First picture of the Sable Antelope!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:47 am

OK elephant

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   First picture of the Sable Antelope!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2