Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toymany website- you can buy individual figures!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Toymany website- you can buy individual figures! Empty
PostSubject: Toymany website- you can buy individual figures!   Toymany website- you can buy individual figures! EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:41 pm

There is a representative who joined ATF (I encouraged them to join here too...) but this is exciting!!!

They sell the sets AND individual figures directly!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Toymany website- you can buy individual figures!   Toymany website- you can buy individual figures! EmptyThu May 16, 2024 3:35 pm

Thanks for pointing that out! Even the tube-sized figures are sold individually cheers. And good to hear that someone from the industry will join our community.

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Toymany website- you can buy individual figures!   Toymany website- you can buy individual figures! EmptyThu May 16, 2024 3:57 pm

Wow this is so exciting! Some sets I only wanted 1-2 figures from, so this is awesome!

Thanks!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Toymany website- you can buy individual figures!   Toymany website- you can buy individual figures! EmptyThu May 16, 2024 7:19 pm

My pleasure, I was very excited to see this so I can now get a few models without having to get several extras from a set I don't want. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Toymany website- you can buy individual figures!   Toymany website- you can buy individual figures! EmptyThu May 16, 2024 8:36 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
My pleasure, I was very excited to see this so I can now get a few models without having to get several extras from a set I don't want. :)

Ironically I was just going to ask you if you wanted some figures I got from sets I didn't want. I have the black bear, brown bear, and moose from their North American set I didn't want, but I figure if you wanted those you would get them separately from the website Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Toymany website- you can buy individual figures!   Toymany website- you can buy individual figures! EmptyThu May 16, 2024 8:40 pm

I may be interested still, I have lots of young nieces and nephews that would love some figures or for me to use for customization. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you like.

Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Toymany website- you can buy individual figures!   Toymany website- you can buy individual figures! EmptyWed May 22, 2024 6:50 am

Wow, what a great news. Especially that you can buy the models individually is a so nice idea and something I whished from CollectA, Safari and Co., too. This fantastic news arrived even to late, as I bought already sets, where I only needed 1-2 figures^^

But now, I´m very excited for the models to come and where I can profit from this website :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toymany website- you can buy individual figures!   Toymany website- you can buy individual figures! Empty

Back to top Go down

Toymany website- you can buy individual figures!
Page 1 of 1