Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ashlychee's collection + Schleich Horse Spreadsheet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shakinit4jesus

Shakinit4jesus

Country/State : Portland, OR, US

Ashlychee's collection + Schleich Horse Spreadsheet Empty
PostSubject: Ashlychee's collection + Schleich Horse Spreadsheet   Ashlychee's collection + Schleich Horse Spreadsheet EmptyMon May 27, 2024 1:07 pm

This post was originally for my spreadsheet, but I've decided my collection as a whole will live here too. I have many figures that just chill around my home and even more in storage, but only the Schleich horses are so lovingly catalogued.

Link

All the photos are from promotional schleich material, such as their website. Catalogue numbers and release dates referenced from Here.

With this sheet, I'll be able to organize by release year, name, catalogue number, and the price (or approximate) I bought it for. Visitors may not be able to sort the columns, sorry!

Is there any other data I should track? (I'm debating on adding a coat color tab) Anything I got wrong? Feel free to let me know!

Schleich horses/unicorns/pegasus: 155
Mojo unicorns/pegasus: 4
Breyers stablemates/unicorn surprise: 26
Everything else: ????

Last edited by Shakinit4jesus on Tue May 28, 2024 5:46 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Ashlychee's collection + Schleich Horse Spreadsheet   Ashlychee's collection + Schleich Horse Spreadsheet EmptyMon May 27, 2024 5:55 pm

Looks good! It's nice to see that you include photos. In my database, I also record the date I bought the figure and its condition (many of my figures are second-hand and not in perfect condition). And importantly, each figure has a unique reference so that I can find it easily in my boxes.

Shakinit4jesus

PostSubject: Re: Ashlychee's collection + Schleich Horse Spreadsheet   Ashlychee's collection + Schleich Horse Spreadsheet EmptyTue May 28, 2024 5:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's a really good idea, as many of mine are also secondhand. The same order histories I found to reference the prices, I could use for the dates, though many are still a complete mystery.

Back to top Go down
Shakinit4jesus

Shakinit4jesus

PostSubject: Re: Ashlychee's collection + Schleich Horse Spreadsheet   Ashlychee's collection + Schleich Horse Spreadsheet EmptyTue May 28, 2024 5:40 am

The Schleich shelves

The contents of the horse shelves so far, including non-schleich; my 4 mojo unicorns/pegasus, and the clown zebra who tried to blend in amongst them. Pardon my dust! I plan to get that taken care of.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Ashlychee's collection + Schleich Horse Spreadsheet   Ashlychee's collection + Schleich Horse Spreadsheet EmptyTue May 28, 2024 7:16 am

Nice collection

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Ashlychee's collection + Schleich Horse Spreadsheet   Ashlychee's collection + Schleich Horse Spreadsheet EmptyTue May 28, 2024 10:09 pm

Very impressive collection of Schleich horses!

It's a good idea to make a database when your collection is still relatively small because it will be nearly impossible to do when it gets larger.

I have considered putting photos in my database, but the problem is that my collection is very large, so if I put a decent sized photo in a cell, then the spreadsheet becomes very long and unwieldy. I'd like to have a photo in a small cell and when I click on it, it should enlarge. Or something like that, but I don't know how to do this. Given that you seem to be handy with Excel, do you perhaps know a solution to this?

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Ashlychee's collection + Schleich Horse Spreadsheet   Ashlychee's collection + Schleich Horse Spreadsheet EmptyWed May 29, 2024 12:04 am

Love that zebra in the hat so much! Such a funny thing!

https://www.omhps.com/User/Index/185ed076-cb84-45b5-8df1-ec600ba
Shakinit4jesus

Shakinit4jesus

PostSubject: Re: Ashlychee's collection + Schleich Horse Spreadsheet   Ashlychee's collection + Schleich Horse Spreadsheet EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 7:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm not a true excell guru, I just founder my way through it, but I know someone who is, so I'll ask him and ping you again in less than 24 hours with an answer

Edit: He sent me this, hope it helps!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Ashlychee's collection + Schleich Horse Spreadsheet   Ashlychee's collection + Schleich Horse Spreadsheet EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 10:45 am

Thanks a lot, that's a very clever way of doing it! Now I just need to do this for 3000 models Very Happy.

PostSubject: Re: Ashlychee's collection + Schleich Horse Spreadsheet   Ashlychee's collection + Schleich Horse Spreadsheet Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashlychee's collection + Schleich Horse Spreadsheet
Page 1 of 1