Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Red's Schleich Horse Collection

Go down 
+5
Roger
lolavichor
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
Katy Leven
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

Country/State : UK

Red's Schleich Horse Collection Empty
PostSubject: Red's Schleich Horse Collection   Red's Schleich Horse Collection EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 8:49 pm

Hello, I'm "Red".

I've been collecting Schleich Horses since 2008, when my Grandmother (or "Nanny" as I've always called her) visited and bought me the 2005 Hanoverian Mare (Model: 13296) as a gift.

I instantly fell in love with how detailed the model was, but was disappointed by its braided main and polo wraps, so my Nan agreed that she would get me a more "natural" looking horse next time she visited. True to her word, the next time I saw her, she had bought me the 2008 Tinker Stallion (model:13625) & the 2007 Knabstrupper Mare (model: 13617).

Once again I was thrilled by the detail of both models, however I'd never been a fan of "draft/heavy" type horses and also (as I was only 8 years old at the time) did not believe "Spotty" horses were realistic (I've obviously since learned I was wrong) so my Nan suggested that I go with her next time to pick one out for myself. So that's exactly what I did.

The moment I saw the display shelf with all the different models I instantly decided I needed to have them all and that was the moment my obsession with Schleich horses began. I ended up picking the 2007 Pinto Stallion (Model: 13616) and he is still my favorite to this day.

My collection has now reached over 500 horses, my goal is to eventually own at least one of every model and I'm almost there, with only a total of 14 models left that I don't currently own as of July 2023. (only 7 are retired models)

Some pics of my collection:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All of my models have names (no two the same) and I've created a detailed profile for each of them including colour genetics + bloodlines (all models of the same breed are part of the same bloodline e.g. The 2008 Arabian Mare & Stallion are the parents of the 2014 Arabian Mare. The line goes all the way back to the 1985 Arabian Stallion)

Duplicates: 12
Customs:37

Models I don't own: (as of February 2024)

Total:10

My Collection Thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Red's Schleich Horse Collection   Red's Schleich Horse Collection EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 10:53 pm

Wow, your collection is incredible! So many models and all have names (well all of my horses have also names but my collection is probably only the tenth part of yours if even).
It's a really interesting idea with the bloodlines. As I try to collect families mine have also some sort of "family profiles" which get more and more complex with the amount of models every year is released but as I don't aim to collect all Schleich horses and sometimes mix not only breeds but also brands, they probably are quite different from yours.
Looks like your Arabian bloodline will have some additions next year.
While looking through your collection I couldn't see any models missing at least at the first glimpse. It looks pretty much complete (well of course apart from the freshly announced models that aren't released yet or just came out in expensive sets). That must have been a lot of work to get such a huge collection.
Do you have something like a favourite conga line or a favourite Schleich breed?
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Red's Schleich Horse Collection   Red's Schleich Horse Collection EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 11:05 pm

Yeah, it's taken 15 years to build it up and I dread to think about how much money I've spent on it over the years.

These are all the models I'm currently missing:

As for favourite breed.... it's probably between the Appaloosa's or the Mustang's (the Tennessee Walker Horses are also really nice)

Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Red's Schleich Horse Collection   Red's Schleich Horse Collection EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 11:17 pm

Here is what my Arabian bloodline looks like (the images for the "unknown" horses are from the browser game called horse reality)

some more zoomed in pics of it:

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Red's Schleich Horse Collection   Red's Schleich Horse Collection EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 11:27 pm

Wow, truly an extensive equine collection. Congratulations and great work! This gave me heavy nostalgia for my early collecting days.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Red's Schleich Horse Collection   Red's Schleich Horse Collection EmptyTue Jul 18, 2023 1:50 am

What an excellent and impressive collection, especially with the additional layers of the lineage and names! They look wonderful all together. I especially love the fjords and Przewalski horse section. I love you
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Red's Schleich Horse Collection   Red's Schleich Horse Collection EmptyTue Jul 18, 2023 8:59 pm

TheRedLupine wrote:
Here is what my Arabian bloodline looks like (the images for the "unknown" horses are from the browser game called horse reality)

some more zoomed in pics of it:
That is really cool! There is even a Paint Horse mix. I watched a little bit of game play from horse reality a while ago and they have really good artwork.
My "bloodlines" are way less detailed (at least for now).
Oh I love Appaloosas too! I just like colorful horses in general so Mustangs are on the top of my list as well. But my all-time favourites are the Frisians. I think they are just the perfect mix of drafts and warmbloods and Schleich has made quite a good job on them.
Ah I see, I totally forgot about the artist horses. They are quite original and an interesting idea Schleich has gone for even though I can't say that I particularly like them.
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Red's Schleich Horse Collection   Red's Schleich Horse Collection EmptyTue Jul 18, 2023 9:53 pm

Katy Leven wrote:

Ah I see, I totally forgot about the artist horses. They are quite original and an interesting idea Schleich has gone for even though I can't say that I particularly like them.

Yeah, I'm not overly keen on them either.
I wasn't even going to bother with trying to collect them at first, since they're slightly bigger than Schleich's regular models, but as I got closer to completing my collection I eventually decided that I would.
(They do appear in the Schleich catalogues around the year's 1999/2000 along with the other horse models after all).

Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Red's Schleich Horse Collection   Red's Schleich Horse Collection EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 12:58 am

Hello again  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ,
Now that I have shown the overview of my collection, I wanted to post my models individually and share some info about them.

I will be posting 3 models at a time (most days) starting from the oldest (release year) and slowly work up to the newest models.

Note: The "current value" is the average price the model is usually priced at on places like Ebay. It's not impossible to find them cheaper though.

We begin with these 3:

Model Number: 13204
Name: Flame                                            
Breed: Arabian                                        
Sire: Unknown                                      
Dam: Unknown
Offspring: Topaz, Cal
Coat: Bay                                                  
Genetics: E/e, A/A, g/g
Released: 1985
Retired: 1995
Current Value: £20 - £30 (€23 - €35 or $25 - $38)

Model Number: 13103
Name: Topaz
Sire: Flame
Dam: Charm                                          
Genetics: E/e, A/a, g/g
Released: 1987
Retired: 1992
Current Value: £50 - £85 (€57 - €99 or $65 - $110)

Model Number: 13209
Name: Amber                                          
Breed: Haflinger                                      
Offspring: Jaffer                                    
Coat: Flaxen Chestnut                            
Genetics: e/e, f/f, A/A, g/g
Released: 1988
Retired: 1997
Current Value: £25 - £40 (€29 - €47 or $33 - $52)

Last edited by TheRedLupine on Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Red's Schleich Horse Collection   Red's Schleich Horse Collection EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 1:14 am

I had no idea Schleich models could run to those prices! That foal is SO cute, I love her expression and happy little tail! The grazing one is also really nice, it reminds me a little of some of the Funrise horses that are some of my favorites. Very charming.
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Red's Schleich Horse Collection   Red's Schleich Horse Collection EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 1:31 am

Jill wrote:
I had no idea Schleich models could run to those prices! That foal is SO cute, I love her expression and happy little tail! The grazing one is also really nice, it reminds me a little of some of the Funrise horses that are some of my favorites. Very charming.

Yeah, the prices really vary from model to model.
It just depends how rare/sought after the model is. There's some that even go up to £200 - £300, it's crazy.

The most expensive model is the 1999 "Black Rearing Stallion" (16753) from the "Artist Horses/koblischek" collection.
Who, even second hand, is worth a minimum of £400 or up to £800 if you can find one still in the box. (I've only ever seen it for sale once though in the entire 15 years I've been collecting Schleich, so it's incredibly rare and I'm honestly not sure if I'll ever actually find/own it myself....
I can only hope.

Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Red's Schleich Horse Collection   Red's Schleich Horse Collection EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 2:54 am

TheRedLupine wrote:

Yeah, the prices really vary from model to model.
It just depends how rare/sought after the model is. There's some that even go up to £200 - £300, it's crazy.

The most expensive model is the 1999 "Black Rearing Stallion" (16753) from the "Artist Horses/koblischek" collection.
Who, even second hand, is worth a minimum of £400 or up to £800 if you can find one still in the box. (I've only ever seen it for sale once though in the entire 15 years I've been collecting Schleich, so it's incredibly rare and I'm honestly not sure if I'll ever actually find/own it myself....
I can only hope.
Oh wow! I couldn't even find a picture. I wish you the best, that sounds like quite a collection grail!
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Red's Schleich Horse Collection   Red's Schleich Horse Collection EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 3:11 am

Jill wrote:
Oh wow! I couldn't even find a picture. I wish you the best, that sounds like quite a collection grail!

It's this one:

this was the only picture of it in the box I could find.

Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Red's Schleich Horse Collection   Red's Schleich Horse Collection EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 11:19 am

Edit: I have removed the backstories because not many horse's had them anyway and they aren't very good   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by TheRedLupine on Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Red's Schleich Horse Collection   Red's Schleich Horse Collection EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 7:12 pm

Model Number: 13210-1
Name: Kipper                                        
Offspring: Chocolate, Brownie, Ebony                                  
Coat: Grey  (Black Base Coat)                      
Genetics: E/e, a/a, G/g
Released: 1988
Retired: 1991
Current Value: £30 - £40 (€35 - €47 or $39 - $52)

Model Number: 13215
Name: Peanut                                          
Breed: Dartmoor Pony (Unofficial. Schleich lists him as "Pony")                                      
Offspring: Tinky                                    
Released: 1990
Retired: 1998
Current Value: £20 - £30 (€23 - €35 or $25 - $38)

Model Number: 13216
Name: Thorn                                          
Breed: Thoroughbred (Unofficial. Schleich lists her as "Racehorse". Model is also known as "Full Blood" or "Galloping Mare" )
Offspring: Bullet                                    
Released: 1991
Retired: 1997
Current Value: £40 - £80 (€47 - €93 or $52 - $103)

Last edited by TheRedLupine on Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Red's Schleich Horse Collection   Red's Schleich Horse Collection EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 12:33 am

Thank you for the reference of the rearing horse! He is pretty neat looking, he almost has the look of those horses made from leather. I like these older models, I've never seen them before but they remind me more of the horse figures I had as a kid than the newer Schleich.
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Red's Schleich Horse Collection   Red's Schleich Horse Collection EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 7:21 pm

So since I didn't get around to posting any models yesterday. I decided to post 6 today instead of 3 to make up for it.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]
Model Number: 13210
Name: Chilly                                        
Offspring: Dougal                          
Genetics: E/E, a/a, G/g
Released: 1992
Current Value: £15 - £30 (€18 - €35 or $20 - $39)

Model Number: 13220
Name: Silver                                        
Breed: Lipizzaner                                      
Offspring: Pepper, Izzy                            
Genetics: E/E, a/a, G/G
Retired: 2002
Current Value: £20 - £40 (€23 - €46 or $26 - $52)

Model Number: 13221
Name: Charm                                        
Offspring: Topaz, Cal, Chocolate, Brownie                            
Coat: Black                      
Genetics: E/e, a/a, g/g
Retired: 2001
Current Value: £15 - £25 (€18 - €29 or $20 - $32)

Model Number: 13109
Name: Chocolate (Left) / Brownie (Right)                                      
Sire: Kipper
Genetics: E/E, a/a, g/g (Chocolate)  E/e, a/a, g/g (Brownie)
Released: 1993
Retired: 2004
Current Value: £12 - £20 (€14 - €23 or $16 - $26)

Model Number: 13222-1 (Colour Variant)
Name: Spike                                      
Breed: Shire Horse                                      
Dam:  Unknown
Offspring: None
Genetics: E/E, a/a, g/g
Released: 1993
Current Value: £40 - £60 (€47 - €70 or $52 - $77)

Model Number: 13225
Name: Chestnut                                      
Breed: Unknown Cross Breed (schleich lists her as Sorrel/Red/Fox Mare)                                      
Offspring: None
Coat: Chestnut
Genetics: e/e, A/A, g/g
Released: 1994
Current Value: £15 - £25 (€18 - €29 or $20 - $32)

Last edited by TheRedLupine on Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Red's Schleich Horse Collection   Red's Schleich Horse Collection EmptyWed Jul 26, 2023 9:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]
Model Number: 13115
Name: April                                      
Breed: Hanoverian                                      
Dam: Holly
Coat: Liver Chestnut
Genetics: e/e, A/a, g/g
Released: 1995
Current Value: £10 - £15 (€12 - €18 or $13 - $20)

Model Number: 13222
Name: Bruno                                      
Breed: Shire Horse                                      
Offspring: Sunny, Peppermint
Coat: Dark Bay
Genetics: E/E, A/a, g/g
Current Value: £15 - £25 (€18 - €29 or $20 - $32))

Model Number: 13227
Name: Holly                                      
Offspring: April, Star
Coat: Liver Chestnut
Genetics: e/e, A/a, g/g
Retired: 2005
Current Value: £20 - £25 (€23 - €29 or $26 - $32)

Model Number: 13228
Name: Skittles                                      
Offspring: Conker, Milo
Coat: Grey (Dark Bay Base Coat)
Genetics: E/E, A/A, G/g
Current Value: £12 - £20 (€14 - €23 or $16 - $26)

Model Number: 13229
Name: Oreo                                      
Breed: Appaloosa                                    
Offspring: Joker
Coat: Bay Roan Blanket Appaloosa
Genetics: E/e, A/A, g/g, RN/rn, LP/lp
Released: 1996
Retired: 2003
Current Value: £20 - £30 (€23 - €35 or $26 - $39)

Model Number: 13232
Name: Nelson                                      
Breed: Shetland Pony                                      
Offspring: Primrose, Flower, Tiny, Sweetie
Coat: Palomino
Genetics: e/e, A/A, g/g, CR/cr
Released: 1996
Current Value: £17 - £30 (€20 - €35 or $22 - $39)

Last edited by TheRedLupine on Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Red's Schleich Horse Collection   Red's Schleich Horse Collection EmptyThu Jul 27, 2023 5:00 pm

Congratulations, nice collection

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Red's Schleich Horse Collection   Red's Schleich Horse Collection EmptyThu Jul 27, 2023 7:16 pm

Model Number: 13234
Name: Jellybean (Left)  /  Flash (Right)                                    
Breed: Haflinger                                    
Offspring: Jaffer (Flash) / Sherbet (Jellybean)
Genetics: e/e, A/a, g/g f/f (Jellybean)   e/e, A/A, g/g, f/f (Flash)
Released: 1997
Current Value: £17 - £20 (€20 - €23 or $22 - $26)

Model Number: 13235
Name: Thunder                                    
Breed: Morgan                                    
Offspring: Archie
Genetics: E/e, a/a, g/g
Retired: 2007
Current Value: £19 - £30 (€22 - €35 or $25 - $38)

Model Number: 13236
Name: Frost                                    
Breed: Camargue                                    
Offspring: Chalky, Magic
Coat: Grey (Bay Base Coat)
Genetics: E/e, A/a, G/G
Current Value: £30 - £35 (€35 - €41 or $38 - $46)

Last edited by TheRedLupine on Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Red's Schleich Horse Collection   Red's Schleich Horse Collection EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 7:23 pm

The next horses I'm sharing are some of the rarest (and most expensive) models in my collection.

Model Number: 16751  (Part of the "Artist Horse/Ingo Koblischek" special line)
Name: Lara
Breed: Thoroughbred (Unofficial. Schleich lists her as "Trotting Mare")
Offspring: Charlie, Crystal
Released: 1999
Retired:  2001
Current Value: £75 - £300 (€87 - €350 or $93 - $385)

Model Number: 16752  (Part of the "Artist Horse/Ingo Koblischek" special line)
Name: Charlie                                    
Breed: Thoroughbred (Unofficial. Schleich lists him as "Trotting Foal")                                  
Sire: Obie
Dam: Lara
Current Value: £45 - £175 (€53 - €204 or $58 - $220)

Model Number: 16753  (Part of the "Artist Horse/Ingo Koblischek" special line)
Name: Obie
Breed: Thoroughbred (Unofficial. Schleich lists him as "Rising Stallion")
Offspring: Charlie, Crystal
Current Value: £450 - £900 (€518 - €1035 or $545 - $1090)

This model is by far the rarest/most expensive horse in my collection.
I spent over a decade searching for this figure and finally managed to get him at the very end of October.

I have made a whole new thread going into more detail about this model that you can find here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Model Number: 16754  (Part of the "Artist Horse/Ingo Koblischek" special line)
Name: Fiona                                  
Breed: Arabian (Unofficial. Schleich lists her as "Grazing Mare")                                  
Offspring: Lucky
Genetics: e/e, A/A, g/g, f/f
Current Value: £65 - £200 (€76 - €230 or $84 - $245)

Up until earlier this year, Fiona was my most expensive model, costing me around £60.
Before this, the most I'd ever spent on a single model was £45 for the 1987 Arabian foal (13103)

Model Number: 16755  (Part of the "Artist Horse/Ingo Koblischek" special line)
Name: Dougal
Sire: Chilly
Offspring: Freckles
Coat: Grey (Black Base Coat)
Genetics: E/E, a/a, G/g
Current Value: £70 - £250 (€80 - €290 or $86 - $320)

Model Number: 16756  (Part of the "Artist Horse/Ingo Koblischek" special line)
Name: Cal
Sire: Flame
Offspring: Lucky
Current Value: £70 - £250 (€80 - €290 or $86 - $320)

Model Number: 13241-1 (Rare Colour Variant, also known as the "Super Pinto")
Name: Jupiter                                  
Breed: Pinto                                
Offspring: Rocky
Coat: Chestnut Frame Overo
Genetics: e/e, A/a, g/g, OLW/olw
Retired: 1999
Current Value: £300 - £560 (€350 - €650 or $385 - $720)

Jupiter is a relatively new addition to my collection. I've only had him since the start of June
He is currently the most expensive model that I own, costing me £265 (or €309/$340) which is actually considered CHEAP for this particular model).
His original listing price was €370!!! (or £317 / $406) But luckily for me, the seller was willing to negotiate on the price.
now I'm the proud owner of one of the rarest Schleich horse's you can find.
(The only other model that's more difficult to find/get being the 16753 Koblischek black rearing stallion that I keep mentioning).

For those who don't know, the reason this model is so rare and sought after by collectors, is because
his colouring and patterns are actually a factory painting error. He is the old/incorrect painting of the Pinto stallion 13241.
This colour variant was only available for a very short time in 1999 when the figure was first released.
It's estimated there was less than 3000 of them ever released. Which sounds like a lot at first, until you realize
there was 82.1 million people living in just Germany alone at the time.

I certainly consider myself incredibly lucky to own one.

Last edited by TheRedLupine on Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:46 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Red's Schleich Horse Collection   Red's Schleich Horse Collection EmptySat Jul 29, 2023 7:53 pm

Model Number: 13242
Name: Cosmo                                    
Breed: Frisian                                  
Offspring: Duchess
Current Value: £15 - £40 (€18 - €47 or $20 - $52)

Model Number: 13241
Name: Pluto
Breed: Pinto                                
Offspring: Rusty, Tiger, Fred
Coat: Chestnut Tobiano
Genetics: e/e, A/A, g/g, TO/to
Released: 2000
Retired: 2007
Current Value: £15 - £30 (€18 - €35 or $20 - $39)

Pluto is the correctly painted version of the 1999 pinto).
he is worth significantly less than the "super pinto"

An extra image of them both together:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(in my little universe, Pluto and Jupiter are half brothers. They share the same Farther)

Model Number: 13244
Name: Bertie                                  
Breed: Suffolk Punch (Unofficial.  Schleich lists him as "Draft Horse"                                  
Coat: Chestnut
Genetics: e/e, A/A, g/g
Released: 2000
Retired: 2006
Current Value: £20 - £40 (€23 - €47 or $26 - $52)

Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Red's Schleich Horse Collection   Red's Schleich Horse Collection EmptySat Jul 29, 2023 8:31 pm

Oh wow, you own the Super Pinto! And for such a good deal! I mean considering that there are people who offer him for 500€. Congratulations on that.
It's a true collector item and to me he does look better than his regular version. Maybe because I like overos more than tobianos.
And of course congratulations on owning some of the Artist horses.
I'm crossing my fingers that you will get the black rearing one (and for a much lower price than 800£. I mean that price is insane. You could by a rarer Breyer special run for that!)
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Red's Schleich Horse Collection   Red's Schleich Horse Collection EmptySat Jul 29, 2023 9:50 pm

Katy Leven wrote:
Oh wow, you own the Super Pinto! And for such a good deal! I mean considering that there are people who offer him for 500€. Congratulations on that.
It's a true collector item and to me he does look better than his regular version. Maybe because I like overos more than tobianos.
And of course congratulations on owning some of the Artist horses.
I'm crossing my fingers that you will get the black rearing one (and for a much lower  price than 800£. I mean that price is insane. You could by a rarer Breyer special run for that!)

Thank you so much!!

I hope I can get one eventually too.
I did actually almost get one once. I got into a bidding war on Ebay over it. Originally I was only willing to go up to £300 but changed my mind and went to £400 instead,
but I still lost out on it because the other person went to £450.....I was so annoyed because I've never seen one for sale before or again since after that one.

Back to top Go down
lolavichor

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Red's Schleich Horse Collection   Red's Schleich Horse Collection EmptySun Jul 30, 2023 1:05 pm

cool. you have more horses figures like me. I have 450. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://minizoolife.eu/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red's Schleich Horse Collection   Red's Schleich Horse Collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Red's Schleich Horse Collection
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next