Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toymany Giant Panda set 2024!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Toymany Giant Panda set 2024! Empty
PostSubject: Toymany Giant Panda set 2024!   Toymany Giant Panda set 2024! EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 2:43 am

I am very excited to present this set to you on behalf of Toymany! I had my reservations when I first saw promo photos online, but I can say that 4 of the 6 models for me are actually very well done. But I digress, let's get into it!

Again, if you want to check this out on their site I do get a small gratuity with purchases. But here is a 10% coupon you can use as well: TMAFPM10

The whole set.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I really love this model.

And I am so thrilled to see that THEIR FRONT PAWS ARE SCULPTED ANATOMICALLY CORRECT! (Not so much the hind paws). A lot of models miss this and sculpt them like other bears'.

The young bears have sculpted feet but not individually painted paw pads.

I really like the one laying on its back.

This one is asleep...

And this one admittedly has a very short neck...

And then we went outside!

And don't forget to go check then out on the Toymany site!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Giant Panda set 2024!   Toymany Giant Panda set 2024! EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 3:13 am

Nice set Paige! I like the unique poses. Nothing I really need for my collection since I prefer the major brand pandas, but the paws being sculpted correctly is very nice! I also love how some of them are eating! cheers

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Giant Panda set 2024!   Toymany Giant Panda set 2024! EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 5:20 am

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Giant Panda set 2024!   Toymany Giant Panda set 2024! EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 3:53 pm

Thank you both! The walking adult is now perhaps my favorite panda figure. It is really well done; given that I am not a panda fanatic that is saying something!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Giant Panda set 2024!   Toymany Giant Panda set 2024! EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 11:40 pm

The subject is somewhat uninteresting since it is all about the same species though, I enjoy how they animated it with the different poses. I really like a few of them. They could also have painted a brown panda like those of the Qiling Mountans.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Giant Panda set 2024!   Toymany Giant Panda set 2024! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 5:30 am

I hope they do a Qiling panda if they do anymore China themed sets. It'd be lovely. 

Just a heads up, I am going to try and do some comparison shots later this week so standby for that!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Giant Panda set 2024!   Toymany Giant Panda set 2024! EmptySat Jun 29, 2024 4:50 am

Took longer than expected but...

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Giant Panda set 2024!   Toymany Giant Panda set 2024! EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 5:01 am

Not a huge fan of this set but nice to know they look good with other brands. Also sidenote that Papo 2023 panda is growing on me but I'm not sure why it is over $15 Shocked

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Giant Panda set 2024!   Toymany Giant Panda set 2024! EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 9:43 am

Thanks for additional pictures, Paige. As before, I like some of the figures, others not so much. Though, as Jolie pointed, Papo panda is so absurdly expensive that you almost can buy a Toymany set with that money.

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Giant Panda set 2024!   Toymany Giant Panda set 2024! Empty

Back to top Go down

Toymany Giant Panda set 2024!
Page 1 of 1