Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!

Go down 
+9
MansoBoricua
Tupolew Tu-154
Saarlooswolfhound
aschuck
Bloodrayne
lucky luke
Katy Leven
widukind
Joliezac
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! Empty
PostSubject: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 7:49 pm

After some teases on Instagram, they showed better pictures of upcoming releases!! I’m over the moon for these figures, an osprey and lammergeier!? Yes!!

Also looks like an IC mahi mahi as I guessed. Some sort of dog, lioness? Not sure if it is a wildlife wonders one or not… and a new red fox.

No idea what the dinosaurs are.

I hope they show more images because I am ecstatic for the osprey and lammergeier!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 8:16 pm

Interesting figures, especially the birds

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 8:37 pm

Oh wow, that's exciting!
Thank you for sharing these pictures!
I really like the dragon, as I've kind of regretted that I missed out on the original sleeping dragon (I believe, that it's the same mould). The little dog looks also quite nice. I think I've seen this breed but I absolutely don't remember how it was called. The feline looks like a lioness to me but it could be also some sort of cougar. I do like the birds as well. Hopefully we'll see some more pictures soon.
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 9:05 pm

widukind wrote:

Yes, I can see an osprey and a bearded vulture,  Very Happy  Applause  scratch  study
Can you show us a close-up of them, already excited bounce drunken Palmface

I can also vaguely see a Mahimahi fish. Cool
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 9:10 pm

The two birds of prey already look good, even from a distance.

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Oooh, count me in!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 9:22 pm

Dear STS Friends:

Ooh, this looks good! There's just one problem: what is a Lammergeier? Is it some sort of dragon? Anyway, as for the others, I can't wait for more information, you know, item numbers and such. Well, these are definitely going on my searchlist.

Thanks for informing us!

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 9:26 pm

lucky luke wrote:
widukind wrote:

Yes, I can see an osprey and a bearded vulture,  Very Happy  Applause  scratch  study
Can you show us a close-up of them, already excited bounce drunken Palmface

I can also vaguely see a Mahimahi fish. Cool

Yes it is definitely a mahimahi! These photos were taken off instagram and were the only ones I found. But if I find more I’ll post them. My friend will be there Sunday so I will see if she can take close up photos

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 9:27 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear STS Friends:

Ooh, this looks good! There's just one problem: what is a Lammergeier? Is it some sort of dragon? Anyway, as for the others, I can't wait for more information, you know, item numbers and such. Well, these are definitely going on my searchlist.

Thanks for informing us!

Aschuck

A lammergeier is a bird of prey. It also goes by the name bearded vulture and ossifrage

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 10:19 pm

I love the summer coat fox, pomeranian, and big cat. It has been confirmed NOT to be a lioness...

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 10:48 pm

I hope for good fantasy figures.

MansoBoricua

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 11:29 pm

Joliezac wrote:

After some teases on Instagram, they showed better pictures of upcoming releases!! I’m over the moon for these figures, an osprey and lammergeier!? Yes!!

Also looks like an IC mahi mahi as I guessed. Some sort of dog, lioness? Not sure if it is a wildlife wonders one or not… and a new red fox.

No idea what the dinosaurs are.

I hope they show more images because I am ecstatic for the osprey and lammergeier!

Very good-looking Osprey! It will be an excellent addition to the very few Ospreys in toy form (I have seen ospreys fishing in real life, and they are very impressive)... cheers

Now, let's wait to see what Toobs are released afterwards...
Back to top Go down
https://ianadames02.wixsite.com/ianadamesart
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 11:33 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I love the summer coat fox, pomeranian, and big cat. It has been confirmed NOT to be a lioness...

I thought it didn’t look quite right! Is it perhaps a young male? Or a prehistoric lion?

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2024 1:04 am

Very great news. Bullylad featured those birds of prey a long time ago but it is great to see Safari also introducing them in their range with updated sculpts.
I'm surely excited about the fox, it looks quite delicate more like an European one, I guess.
The wild cat is not extinct and it is not a lioness, could it be a Tsavo lion? Would Safari dare to make something like this? They made a type D orca so...
I'm reading about Austroraptor, a sort of megalosaur, a nanuksaurus but I'm really distant from the prehistoric universe.
The dog is a spitz, being Safari dogs large when compared to other brands, the Pomeranian guess seems good to me.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2024 5:05 am

The Nanuqsaurus looks a bit like Appa from Avatar the Last Airbender. Laughing

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2024 11:17 pm

Someone suggested the dog as a Shiba Inu pupy. It is a guess but I confess that was my initial impression too.

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2024 11:29 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

Yes, haha! That's exactly Appa's colors! 😃
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 3:11 am

Ana wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

Yes, haha! That's exactly Appa's colors! 😃

There is a member on ATF that works for Safari, he actually got to design the colors and patterns for this one. He said he didn't have Appa in mind when designing it, he was going for a cold habitat theme, but I think it actually works really well for it! Especially making it different from the CollectA.

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 5:20 am

More photos from their Instagram

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 5:54 am

That is 100% a pomeranian. Looks like a good line up this year!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 4:42 pm

Apparently these were confirmed on Safari's instagram to be:

The cat is an Adolescent Male Lion.

The dinosaurs are Austroraptor, Nanuqsaurus and Megalosaurus.

The domestic dog is a Pomeranian (with a "teddy bear" cut).

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 5:32 pm

Some really good models this year!Yes to the Osprey,Bearded Vulture and the Pomeranian for me!!!

Nasreddin

Country/State : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 6:51 pm

New Safari ltd Pomeranian

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 8:08 pm

Its a nice sculpt, the tail paint work looks odd to me. But its a nice model and I expect that it will be popular!

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 8:42 pm

Very very nice Pomeranian cheers cheers

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 8:51 pm

So it is indeed a Spitz. Now I know why it looked a little odd to me at first, the Teddybear cut... I think it's great that they decided to make a rendition of this breed but I kind of wish they would have made a "regular" Pomeranian and not one with this cut, as I dislike it in real life already. But I will be interested in seeing it "in hand" if someone will be reviewing it here at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next