Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!

Go down 
+9
MansoBoricua
Tupolew Tu-154
Saarlooswolfhound
aschuck
Bloodrayne
lucky luke
Katy Leven
widukind
Joliezac
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2024 12:14 am

What is that big green animal over the dinosaurs?

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2024 12:22 am

A mahi-mahi fish. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 12:01 am

This picture makes it much easier to see. I’m pretty sure now it is a young male lion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 12:39 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
A mahi-mahi fish. :)

Thank you. ^^

MansoBoricua

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 1:32 am

Joliezac wrote:

This picture makes it much easier to see. I’m pretty sure now it is a young male lion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maybe it could also be an Asiatic lion, as they are usually smaller and lighter in colour than the African ecotypes...
Back to top Go down
https://ianadames02.wixsite.com/ianadamesart
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 2:13 am

Nice to know that Safari has dog hairdressers now. Wink
I like somehow the idea of an adolescent lion. Papo and Schleich already released their versions and both were quite popular and completely different from each other. This one is clearly very different too. however, I would prefer an Asiatic lion.
I'm happy with the new fox but I've always found the previous model very good and a good representative of an American subspecies. I wished so much they had kept the older model and this one was a dhole instead. Though, as I told, I'm happy with what I'm seeing.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 10:32 am

Interesting, the osprey looks like a american subspecies.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 9:08 pm

Again some very nice models with the fox,Pomeranian,Osprey and Bearded Vulture added to my wishlist!

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: I'm planning on ...   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2024 3:16 am

Dear STS Friends:

Well, I must say, really great models so far from Safari. I'm planning on getting everything in this batch, except for the new sleepy dragon, and the pomeranian. I hope they come out with more surprises soon.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!   Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd 2024 Comic Con New Figures Revealed!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2