Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blind bag Gold label Horse?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
milolennox13

Country/State : United Kingdom

Blind bag Gold label Horse? Empty
PostSubject: Blind bag Gold label Horse?   Blind bag Gold label Horse? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2024 10:35 pm

My girlfriend bought a Mojo Horses blind bag and we noticed there is a "Limited edition gold label figure" mentioned on the bag but couldn't find any information online. Does anyone know any more about this figure?Blind bag Gold label Horse? Img-2010
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Blind bag Gold label Horse?   Blind bag Gold label Horse? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2024 11:04 pm

I didn't even know they started doing blind bags. Interesting that most of the pairings don't match each other's breed. And even *more* interesting that they have an exclusive horse model... I am very curious now as well!

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Blind bag Gold label Horse?   Blind bag Gold label Horse? EmptyFri Aug 02, 2024 12:05 am

So the special horse is only one without foal? Then you can feel it. ^^
When the blindbags will come here. So in 10 years or so.

PostSubject: Re: Blind bag Gold label Horse?   Blind bag Gold label Horse? EmptyFri Aug 02, 2024 11:13 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I didn't even know they started doing blind bags. Interesting that most of the pairings don't match each other's breed. And even *more* interesting that they have an exclusive horse model... I am very curious now as well!
I believe there might be an exclusive figure in the Farm and Wildlife blind bags too 👀
Back to top Go down
milolennox13

PostSubject: Re: Blind bag Gold label Horse?   Blind bag Gold label Horse? EmptyFri Aug 02, 2024 11:18 am

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
So the special horse is only one without foal? Then you can feel it. ^^
When the blindbags will come here. So in 10 years or so.
Laughing unfortunately I think it still comes with a foal, but maybe just a normal one..

We did feel the bags already because we wanted a brumby lol, but it was harder than expected
Back to top Go down
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Blind bag Gold label Horse?   Blind bag Gold label Horse? EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 1:14 am

The chase is a grey shire! There's a picture on MPV, but the site seems to be acting up at the moment

http://www.askabiologist.org.uk/

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/tetrapod-zoology/

http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
milolennox13

PostSubject: Re: Blind bag Gold label Horse?   Blind bag Gold label Horse? EmptySun Aug 25, 2024 3:28 am

Sumo wrote:
The chase is a grey shire! There's a picture on MPV, but the site seems to be acting up at the moment

Sorry for the late reply but thank you!!! I found the picture on MPV (and the others, black swan for the farm bag and a yellow and black frog for the wild life bag)

Now to actually get them lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blind bag Gold label Horse?   Blind bag Gold label Horse? Empty

Back to top Go down

Blind bag Gold label Horse?
Page 1 of 1