Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2025 first half year

Go down 
+32
MoeHe
Caracal
Zoodirektor
Ponies and Paint
Suspsy
Stripedhyena
Michelle
Megaptera
Balaenoptera
MartinH
Roger
Tina84
Katy Leven
Benga
Gil Galad
poldischatz
Duck-Anch-Amun
widukind
Loustic
bmathison1972
Fellow21
jtoddthree@gmail.com
Tupolew Tu-154
Eldradorfan
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
Nasreddin
Buzzcocks
aschuck
TheRedLupine
Joliezac
Evira
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2024 1:40 pm

I have just seen the new figures on youtube.
I will go sit in a corner of my room and cry about the 2 new pandas. Mad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: A letter to Dutch Bear   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 2:09 am

Dear Dutch Bear:

Alright, out with it! So, why are you crying about the new pandas? Do you not like them, for some reason? I mean, I sort of see where you're coming from, but for me, 2025 Schleich looks great! My point is, just because you don't like some of the wildlife, well, you don't have to get these, if you don't want to. You see? So, why are you crying? Personally, for me, I'm pretty sure I'll be getting all the animals, except for the dogs, and the goat kid, and the bison. Either way, things will be looking up in my collection. Anyway, please try and cheer up, I mean, it's not all bad, right? Right? Anyway, if you read this post, please remember, I too am a fan of the older Schleich models, but new Schleich additions are always welcome, even if they aren't as nice as the older ones.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 10:10 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Dutch Bear:

Alright, out with it! So, why are you crying about the new pandas? Do you not like them, for some reason? I mean, I sort of see where you're coming from, but for me, 2025 Schleich looks great! My point is, just because you don't like some of the wildlife, well, you don't have to get these, if you don't want to. You see? So, why are you crying? Personally, for me, I'm pretty sure I'll be getting all the animals, except for the dogs, and the goat kid, and the bison. Either way, things will be looking up in my collection. Anyway, please try and cheer up, I mean, it's not all bad, right? Right? Anyway, if you read this post, please remember, I too am a fan of the older Schleich models, but new Schleich additions are always welcome, even if they aren't as nice as the older ones.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

@Dutchbear is just giving an opinion because since Schleich already released several giant panda figures, he surely expected to see better panda figures. Nothing really bad on it. He will buy those pandas for his collection, he just wished they looked nicer. It also doesn't mean they are not nice for you or for any other collector. For example, I wished Papo badger was a nicer figure, it doesn't mean I don't like Papo. Actually, I love almost all figures of the brand. That's about collecting, every collector has his own taste and make his own choices.

aschuck

PostSubject: Oh very true   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 10:37 am

Dear Roger,

Oh very true. I also forgot to mention in my last post, I won't be getting the new piglet or the mule by Schleich. I just thought I'd let you know. By the way, do any of the dinos have movable jaws? If so, which ones? Also, what exactly does the snow slasher 72257 look like? Is it like a polar bear in form? Anyway, I'll be getting the new giant pandas for my collection, and perhaps the pack or whatever will grow larger. I too am a fan of papo figures, although I haven't purchased any lately. Hopefully that will change soon. Anyway, if anything changes in my collection, I'll let you know. You can read AAA Aschuck's Finds! to hear the latest news.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 11:37 am

Good morning Aschuck, thanks for your reply.
I am not really realy crying of course. More slightly disappointed in the images i have seen so far of both the panda and the cub. In general I am not a Schleich fan. In my niche yet extensive collection there are far better bears than the models Schleich made. That said, I am not in the market for any other animals. Well perhaps an occasional Spanish fighting bull. So every year my hopes of good new bears are limited and maybe therefore up for some disappointment.
I do prefere to see a model in real life first before I buy it, but as Roger mentioned, surely I will get the 2025 pandas, just because.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 11:49 am

There are some previews of the 2025 models on youtube
Like these
[link removed]
[link removed]

here is the snow slasher in the video
[link removed]

At least the carchaontoaurus, raptor look to have movable jaws

aschuck wrote:
Dear Roger,

Oh very true. I also forgot to mention in my last post, I won't be getting the new piglet  or the mule by Schleich. I just thought I'd let you know. By the way, do any of the dinos have movable jaws? If so, which ones? Also, what exactly does the snow slasher 72257 look like? Is it like a polar bear in form? Anyway, I'll be getting the new giant pandas for my collection, and perhaps the pack or whatever will grow larger. I too am a fan of papo figures, although I haven't purchased any lately. Hopefully that will change soon. Anyway, if anything changes in my collection, I'll let you know. You can read AAA Aschuck's Finds! to hear the latest news.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2024 11:38 am

Sort of update on some of the new models' sculptor for the TAW for example.

BraveDog Customs (Sophie Syksch) has sculpted the following models for the 2025 lineup:
The Andalusians
The Marwari family
All of the new Horse Club horses (Mystery, Blossom, Storm and Cayenne)
The Arctic Wolves
and the dogs

Concerning the Horse Club horses she "said" that the angles of the photos are rather unfortunate and that they look better in real life. Well I am curious to discover if that's the case.

Last edited by Katy Leven on Sat Oct 12, 2024 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoeHe

MoeHe

Country/State : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2024 6:53 pm

Katy Leven wrote:

BraveDog Customs (Sophie Syksch) has sculpted the following models for the 2025 lineup:
The Andalusians
The Marwari family
All of the new Horse Club horses
and the dogs

Concerning the Horse Club horses she "said" that the angles of the photos are rather unfortunate and that they look better in real life. Well I am curious to discover if that's the case.

Thank you, Katy for sharing this information with us. Smile

You can clearly see what figures BraveDog Customs (Sophie Syksch) designed, and what passion she put into the horses and dogs, her own style is very visible, even her choice of colour for the animals. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

About the new Pandas, I really understand Dutch Bears view about them.
Next to the new Horseclub Horses, they feel "very rushed" when it comes to the design, what we can see from the promo pictures.
Maybe it was more of a last minute decision to give them a make over, and friendly smiling looking animals, could be one of the points which the designers of schleich have to include nowadys in the wild life section.

But a promo picture isn't a real figure, so we have to wait and see, what we really get, maybe they will look good in the end. Smile

To keep up with my collection, I would recommend the following topics.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I regularly present my new releases and my opinion on them there.

Feel free to leave your comments. :)
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2024 7:49 pm

MoeHe wrote:
Katy Leven wrote:

The Andalusians
The Marwari family
All of the new Horse Club horses
and the dogs

Thank you, Katy for sharing this information with us.  Smile

You can clearly see what figures BraveDog Customs (Sophie Syksch) designed, and what passion she put into the horses and dogs, her own style is very visible, even her choice of colour for the animals. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

About the new Pandas, I really understand Dutch Bears view about them.
Next to the new Horseclub Horses, they feel "very rushed" when it comes to the design, what we can see from the promo pictures.
Maybe it was more of a last minute decision to give them a make over, and friendly smiling looking animals, could be one of the points which the designers of schleich have to include nowadys in the wild life section.

But a promo picture isn't a real figure, so we have to wait and see, what we really get, maybe they will look good in the end.  Smile

Her horses are some of the nicest from the recent ones for sure, though I think that the whole 2025 lineup from the "single" horses looks pretty decent.
Honestly I was only able to identify the Andalusians as hers and I somewhat guessed that the dogs might be hers as well as she does have her "Perraluna" project.

I would love to believe her with the new four Horse Club horses but for now we only have those not really nice photos of them. We shall see how they really look in a few months.

I've updated my initial post because I forgot the Arctic Wolves and also clarified what I mean with the Horse Club horses.
Back to top Go down
Katarzyna

Katarzyna

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2024 9:02 pm

Katy Leven wrote:

The Andalusians
The Marwari family
All of the new Horse Club horses (Mystery, Blossom, Storm and Cayenne)
The Arctic Wolves
and the dogs

As I thought, hehe, that's great! I love you
Back to top Go down
eldrador

eldrador

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 9:46 am

I'm really looking forward for the 2nd half to leak. Hope it will before London Toy fair, im too impatient to wait Laughing
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 6:10 pm

I don´t like the picture of the Welsh Corgie on You Tube. I hope, the real figure ist better!
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: I too am waiting   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm

Dear Eldrador,

Hey there, yeah, I too am waiting for the 2nd half list. I hope it comes soon. Also, about the stone smasher, is that figure sort of like the stone monster? If so, then I might get it for myself. Anyway, I do hope we have more news soon.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2025 first half year
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5