Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2025 first half year

Go down 
+29
Ponies and Paint
Suspsy
Stripedhyena
Michelle
Megaptera
Balaenoptera
MartinH
Roger
Tina84
Katy Leven
Benga
Gil Galad
poldischatz
Duck-Anch-Amun
widukind
Loustic
bmathison1972
Fellow21
jtoddthree@gmail.com
Tupolew Tu-154
Eldradorfan
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
Nasreddin
Buzzcocks
aschuck
TheRedLupine
Joliezac
Evira
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
poldischatz

Country/State : Deutschland

Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 11:44 am

L"That's kind of both of you—thank you very much! I'm very pleased that it's a long-haired Collie again—the first Collie from the Classics
series was from 1979.

The next very successful Collie was from 1994. So it's definitely time for another long-haired Collie.

I'm already looking forward to the pictures of the figure!"
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 11:47 am

A deer with wings? Great.

Thank you for the descriptions.

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 12:24 pm

See the first videos from the new figures, I like it😍 Specially the Marwaris!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 12:58 pm

Thanks for bringing this list so early!
That's what I expect from a brand, a mix of common animals with some new additions to the range. It is not plausible to want a company to present only unusual creatures, we all know how market works.
It's great to see a mule finally being introduced, mangalitsa pigs are also a good news, an indri is something fabulous, we're witnessing a primate fever. It amazes me to see an European tree frog, I have the Bullyland one but these creatures are part of my childhood. A Marwari is also a new one for Schleich range, as the Mangalitsa, CollectA antecipated Schleich but it doesn't mean it is not a good choice.
... and a Carcharodontosaurus shows that this is a very balanced assortment with new creatures to every subject.

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 3:54 pm

Thank you for the list and sharing!!!

Sadly... I´m not interested. Same old, same old. Schleich constantly repeats itself and brings nothing new. Collectors actually collect the same animals over and over again in only slightly altered positions. I was hoping for some bigger change... But... Bison, chimpanzee, panda,... ? Again?

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 4:00 pm

I'm sorry Martin, but we aren't allowed to share photos or videos of photos on forum until October. I had to remove the video that you linked... I hate to be the enforcer but these are guidelines we have to follow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 4:16 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I'm sorry Martin, but we aren't allowed to share photos or videos of photos on forum until October. I had to remove the video that you linked... I hate to be the enforcer but these are guidelines we have to follow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ok, I totaly understand.

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 4:48 pm

Thank you! Like I said, I hate to do it. As a collector and a long time Schleich enthusiast I personally don't think it makes sense to squash the enthusiasm of their consumers...

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 2:05 am

I also see some pictures now. The baby dragon is super cute and I like also the winged deer. Mangalica is nice, also the indri and the tree frog. Diplodocus looks great.

Balaenoptera

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 11:39 am

Has anyone seen the Right whale?
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 2:39 pm

I can of course understand the disappointment with the Schleich line-up for 2025. Nevertheless, I wonder what people are expecting. It's nothing new that Schleich doesn't seem to be very creative and rarely satisfies us collectors in particular. When I see the wishes or ideas here, I wonder how you can have such expectations after all these years. Schleich has long been more active in the children's toy sector, and the constantly growing output of fantasy figures and sets clearly shows this in my opinion.

Are you also so disappointed with Mojo Fun and CollecitA? They started out as brands that released a handful of very rare animal species every year, numerous figures that had never been seen in this form. But in recent years, the existing range has been adapted and the focus has been more on the tried and tested. The CollectA figures in particular are still great, but they were no longer really creative.

And this is where I find the criticism of Schleich somewhat exaggerated. Yes, I don't know why there have to be new pandas, chimpanzees and wolves every three years. But hey, they're giving us an Indri! An INDRI! How cool is that, please? And if you look at the last few years, Schleich has always come up with some extraordinary new products.
Of course, people with a large collection are hard to please.

But as long as Schleich keeps releasing figures like an Indri, Caracal, Loris or Bonobo every year, I'm more than happy. We must not forget that the majority of buyers also have no access or even knowledge of Japanese brands or Playvisions and Co. and therefore some figures are actually “new and unique”.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 7:58 pm

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
I can of course understand the disappointment with the Schleich line-up for 2025. Nevertheless, I wonder what people are expecting. It's nothing new that Schleich doesn't seem to be very creative and rarely satisfies us collectors in particular. When I see the wishes or ideas here, I wonder how you can have such expectations after all these years. Schleich has long been more active in the children's toy sector, and the constantly growing output of fantasy figures and sets clearly shows this in my opinion.

Are you also so disappointed with Mojo Fun and CollecitA? They started out as brands that released a handful of very rare animal species every year, numerous figures that had never been seen in this form. But in recent years, the existing range has been adapted and the focus has been more on the tried and tested. The CollectA figures in particular are still great, but they were no longer really creative.

And this is where I find the criticism of Schleich somewhat exaggerated. Yes, I don't know why there have to be new pandas, chimpanzees and wolves every three years. But hey, they're giving us an Indri! An INDRI! How cool is that, please? And if you look at the last few years, Schleich has always come up with some extraordinary new products.

But as long as Schleich keeps releasing figures like an Indri, Caracal, Loris or Bonobo every year, I'm more than happy. We must not forget that the majority of buyers also have no access or even knowledge of Japanese brands or Playvisions and Co. and therefore some figures are actually “new and unique”.

I agree, I find myself much more excited with other brands and don't keep my hopes too high when it comes to Schleich.

I agree I am very pleased when Schleich does branch out and give us something like an Indri. I am more than fine only spending my money on a few Schleich figures each year to save for other brands such as Papo and Safari Very Happy

I don't find myself disappointed with these brands because often when CollectA/Mojo or others release "common" animals, they are new for their range and therefore makes sense as a company. Even when CollectA or Mojo make species they already have, they are usually an improvement. I think many would agree that for example, CollectA remaking their koala and kangaroo are massive improvements to their original figures.

Schleich on the other hand, not only remakes figures they already have, but at a poorer quality oftentimes. I don't understand why they use time and money to make a new mold for a species they already have, when they could make something different. I don't expect them to make strange or uncommon species, these sadly don't sell well.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 7:59 pm

Balaenoptera wrote:
Has anyone seen the Right whale?

I don't think so. When I was searching for the 2025 figures however, I did find a picture of a Schleich right whale marked as 2024. Although I have never seen this figure before and it is not their original right whale. So I have no idea if the photo I saw is actually the new 2025 one or some prototype. I guess we will have to wait and see Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 9:02 pm

Only rhe Indri is interesting for me.
Back to top Go down
jtoddthree@gmail.com

Country/State : Round Rock Texas

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 9:48 pm

Joliezac wrote:
Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:

I agree, I find myself much more excited with other brands and don't keep my hopes too high when it comes to Schleich.

I agree I am very pleased when Schleich does branch out and give us something like an Indri. I am more than fine only spending my money on a few Schleich figures each year to save for other brands such as Papo and Safari Very Happy

I don't find myself disappointed with these brands because often when CollectA/Mojo or others release "common" animals, they are new for their range and therefore makes sense as a company. Even when CollectA or Mojo make species they already have, they are usually an improvement. I think many would agree that for example, CollectA remaking their koala and kangaroo are massive improvements to their original figures.

Schleich on the other hand, not only remakes figures they already have, but at a poorer quality oftentimes. I don't understand why they use time and money to make a new mold for a species they already have, when they could make something different. I don't expect them to make strange or uncommon species, these sadly don't sell well.

Agree I want SCHLEICH to do more under appreciated species like baboons gelada vervet sun bear Andean bear vervet monkey addax marine iguana blue iguana
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 2:33 pm

All in all after seeing most of the pictures (except for those big figures and some other models), I would say that I am relatively pleased with their lineup. It's a sort of mix of very nice models and models that really put me off but with a slight overway on the good side (for most themes).

Farm World has probably the most of the true newcomers. I really like the mule, there's been no other renditions of it for years on the toy market and this one looks rather nice.
The Mangalica sow is also one of my favourites this year. The piglet is a little bit less of my cup of tea (it seems to smile slightly) but is also part of my wishlist.
The dogs look both relatively nice and are renditions of two of my favourite breeds. I probably prefer the little Corgi, it's fur is coloured in the typical light brown/light ginger colour and he has his mouth open. He looks very happy.
The Collie looks fine as well but I don't like it that much for some reason.
The last one I like is the Silkie Chicken. I thought that it's on the existing mold but it's indeed a new one. The slightly brownish cream colour looks rather nice and I like it's feathers.
The rest of the lineup are not my cup of tea. Both the adult goat and the kid look rather weird to me. I definitely prefer the older ones. Though they've chosen a nice coat colour for them.
And the Plymouth rock chicken... She is probably my least favourite figure. Those feet are enormous and her beack is rather short. I understand that she needs to stand up but I would have preferred a simple grass stand like the ones they made on their former models. As a child they really bothered me but now I do like them as they keep the feet realistically slim. Her colouring doesn't convince me either. It's more of a miss for me.

The Wild Life lineup is relatively decent.
I would have wished for more newer models either but most of the remakes do make sense to me.
The Indri is definitely a nice addition to their current lineup.
The Right Whale is also a nice addition. They haven't made a new whale for years so it's nice to see that come back at least for next year. I can't really judge it as I'm not an expert in this area but I would say that I probably prefer CollectA's but that one looks fine to me as well.
I was really surprised by the Bison. He doesn't quite reach CollectA's level in my opinion but is nicely coloured. Seems to be a bull again but I am not entirely sure.
The European tree frog looks also rather detailed, I like it.
My favourite next to the Bison is probably the adult Arctic wolf. The puppy looks nice as well but has a slightly funny pose. His colouring is very nice though.
I don't collect monkeys and their new Chimpanzees look alright though the kid looks slightly odd.
My least favourite are definitely the Giant Pandas. In my opinion it was absolutely unnecessary remaking the current ones. There were plenty of other animals they could have chosen from their retired lineup. And these ones look so much worse than the current ones. Especially the adult one looks very odd to me.

The Horse Club lineup is mould wise very nice. Breed wise I would have preferred either remakes of breeds that were longer retired or some entirely new ones.
The Andalusians look wonderful in my opinion. I guess they were sculpted by Brave Dog Customs as she said in an interview that she sculpted a horse with a rather wild mane and these two definitely have wild manes.
The mare has a lovely sooty buckskin coat colour and a star on her forehead. She has a relatively long mane that looks like a strong wind is blowing in the direction of her back so it's all around her neck. I like her pose as well.
The stallion has a mulberry grey coat colour (I guess). He has a light brown/slightly ginger mane and a dappled grey coat. His mane looks similar to the mare's but is probably slightly more on the side that we don't see. He gives me a slight Lusitano feeling, even though these breeds are visually practically indistinguishable. He is in more of a standing pose.
I just don't understand why they are releasing another Andalusians when they have the current family plus the PRE horses. Well at least they look rather nice.

The Marwari family does please me quite a bit.
The mare looks rather nice even though her pose is slightly funny. I'm endlessly happy that they made her leg markings and specifically the hoof colouring correct. She is a fine lady.
The foal looks really adorable. I love the little tail that is sticking in the air. It reminds me of CollectA's Arabian foal. And I love the unique coat colour they have chosen for him. The maximum sabino looks rather nicely executed.
The stallion might be my favourite from this family. He reminds me of antique war horse paintings with his pose. Just like his foal he has a maximum sabino pattern but only in black. He has the same ”medicine head " marking and some black spots around his chest and near his haunches. His mane is rather short similar to the Camargue stallion and is blonde for the most part and black where his black spot on his forehead is. His tail is long and a mix of blonde and white.

The Paint horses look fine as well.
The gelding has a nice coat colour. I love overos and the blue eyes are a nice detail. But there's something that I don't really like about his mould.
The mare is my favourite from this family. She is a liver chestnut Tobiano (?). Her paint markings are some sort of middle thing between an overo and tobiano, as she has all four white legs but only one spot goes slightly on her back... Well it was the creativity of Schleich's designers.
She is the only one that has some sort of braids in her mane. It's hardly visible but she has some yellow ribbons in her mane. But it suits her in my opinion. I like her pose as well quite a bit. She looks like a proper Western horse.
The foal is a dark bay more of a maxi tobiano. One of her little spots looks slightly like a heart but not like the head marking of the Oldenburger foal. For some reason I don't like her that much. Maybe her tail seems to short to me.

I'm very disappointed with the Bayala lineup this year. Nothing really speaks to me and most of the creatures look absolutely hideous in my opinion.
The only one I think looks fine is the Moon lion. He is on the same mould as the winged lion but has no rider with him. His base colour is a dark purple and in his mane we see some Bordeaux coloured hair, just as on his tail tip and his paws are also Bordeaux coloured. His wing start with a dark purple and end with a translucent light purple with glitter. On his side he has some golden star and moon motives and some dark pink star and moon motives. His eyes are golden coloured just as his nose and that is probably what bothers me. I just don't think that the golden nose suits him.
The crystal dragon is simply on the same mould as the rainbow dragon but has a blue base colour with a light pink front and his wing tips and in a light pink colour as well. I never liked the mould and this colouring doesn't help him either.

I can't say much to the dinosaurs as I'm not an expert in this area. But I probably like the Diplodocus the best.

I haven't seen the Stone Triceratops yet but the other two big figures look relatively nice.
The Shadow Worm looks rather scary, so I guess it's a good model. It looks quite similar to Papo's Basilisk just without a snake head and in a grey slightly purplish colour. I assume that one can move him like the Basilisk.
The Frost Mammoth is by far my favourite from the upcoming fantasy figures. His base colouring is a mix of white and light grey. The colouring on his legs looks glacier like and his tusks are translucent blue and can be moved from what I see. On his back he has some translucent blue "crystals".

Now to the sets

I must say that I am a little bit disappointed from Horse Club's bigger sets. There's nothing new in it which is probably for the better though as I don't need to hunt down any expensive models then.

The little horseshoe open stable doesn't definitely look like I have expected it. It's just a transportable stable and not what I would call an open stable. The horse in it is the set exclusive Haflinger mare from this year's riding arena.

The "new" house got simply some new horses inside. But instead of putting a remodeled Cayenne in it, they decided to include the current Arabian mare and foal in it, which doesn't make any sense to me.

The new Horse Club girls got remodeled horses and partially a new hair style.
The new Mystery looks slightly strange. She seems rather big for an Arabian but l like her more than the original one. I don't like Sarah's outfit at all, the purple doesn't fit the other colours in any bit.
Cayenne got a more active pose and looks more like a Quarter Horse to me now. And I really like Hannah's new hair style.
Storm doesn't necessarily look better to me than the original Storm but I still like him the most from this four.
And Blossom... Well I like that her mane and tail look slightly curly now. It suits her breed for sure and she looks better than her original version but she looks still sort of weird. I like Sofia's new hair style.

The rabbit hutch contains two little rabbits and one adult one. The adult is a slightly different version of the Lionhead rabbit. It has some white going from her muzzle over her front.

The dog kennel with Golden retrievers has the current Golden retriever mother and puppy in it. The kennel itself is red coloured.

In the pony box with the Mustang mare we have the original Mustang mare. The box is red.

And those little sets are called "pocket sets". Every one of those costs 9,99€ (note, that's their price in Germany) and contains one human, a dog or a foal (one has additionally a squirrel) and some accessories.
Birthday party with Lisa - contains the 2024 wirehaired Dachshund
Camping adventure with Kim - contains the Maltipoo puppy
Picnic with Lisa - contains the 2020 Rhodesian Ridgeback and a squirrel
Care set with Emily - contains the black cat
Overnight stay with Hannah - contains the white Golden Retriever puppy
Barbecue are with Sofia - contains the set exclusive Sheltie from the riding supplies shop
Trip to Lake with Hannah - contains the set exclusive Pug from the Sofia's beauties line
Ms Kramer with foal - contains the current Trakehner foal
Beauty set with Kim - contains the current Criollo foal
Barbecue with Tom - contains the Sheltie again
Careset foal with Sofia - contains the black snowcap set exclusive Appaloosa foal
Training set for foal with Sarah - contains the chestnut set exclusive Tennessee Walker foal from the stables

Additionally I found some of the jubilee models for next year.

72265 - a Zebra model on the current Zebra mare mold but instead of the normal black stripes they are pastel pink, purple and blue. For the ones who are familiar with Breyer (or just want to google it to have an idea how that looks) her design is very similar to this year's Bereyerfest Special Run - "Better than Revenge" just that she has the normal white base colour and not green like the Breyer model.

72269 - the current Andalusian stallion but on his hip he has some rainbow spots. His mane seems to fade into a grey colour as well.

72266 - the current Giraffe cow with her normal spots beeing rainbow coloured

72270 - the current turtle who has a white base coat with black accents and also rainbow spots on her back.

72264  - the current lion who has also a white base coat and after his head he has cheetah like rainbow spots followed by a red 90 and then followed by rainbow tiger stripes.

Last edited by Katy Leven on Fri Aug 16, 2024 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 3:02 pm

Hallo Katy vielen Dank für die super Beschreibungen vor allem der Spielsets. Ich bin etwas enttäuscht, dass Schleich für die Sets auf die bereits bekannten Hunde zurückgegriffen hat.

Auch die Hundehütte hat keine neuen Golden Retriever Modelle - wirklich sehr schade.

So bleiben mir nur der Collie und der Welsh Corgie, da ich ja ausschließlich Hunde von Schleich sammle.
Back to top Go down
jtoddthree@gmail.com

Country/State : Round Rock Texas

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 3:13 pm

Katy Leven wrote:
All in all after seeing most of the pictures (except for those big figures and some other models), I would say that I am relatively pleased with their lineup. It's a sort of mix of very nice models and models that really put me off but with a slight overway on the good side (for most themes).

Farm World has probably the most of the true newcomers. I really like the mule, there's been no other renditions of it for years on the toy market and this one looks rather nice.
The Mangalica sow is also one of my favourites this year. The piglet is a little bit less of my cup of tea (it seems to smile slightly) but is also part of my wishlist.
The dogs look both relatively nice and are renditions of two of my favourite breeds. I probably prefer the little Corgi, it's fur is coloured in the typical light brown/light ginger colour and he has his mouth open. He looks very happy.
The Collie looks fine as well but I don't like it that much for some reason.
The last one I like is the Silkie Chicken. I thought that it's on the existing mold but it's indeed a new one. The slightly brownish cream colour looks rather nice and I like it's feathers.
The rest of the lineup are not my cup of tea. Both the adult goat and the kid look rather weird to me. I definitely prefer the older ones. Though they've chosen a nice coat colour for them.
And the Plymouth rock chicken... She is probably my least favourite figure. Those feet are enormous and her beack is rather short. I understand that she needs to stand up but I would have preferred a simple grass stand like the ones they made on their former models. As a child they really bothered me but now I do like them as they keep the feet realistically slim. Her colouring doesn't convince me either. It's more of a miss for me.

The Wild Life lineup is relatively decent.
I would have wished for more newer models either but most of the remakes do make sense to me.
The Indri is definitely a nice addition to their current lineup.
The Right Whale is also a nice addition. They haven't made a new whale for years so it's nice to see that come back at least for next year. I can't really judge it as I'm not an expert in this area but I would say that I probably prefer CollectA's so that one looks fine to me as well.
I was really surprised by the Bison. He doesn't quite reach CollectA's level in my opinion but is nicely coloured. Seems to be a bull again but I am not entirely sure.
The European tree frog looks also rather detailed, I like it.
My favourite next to the Bison is probably the adult Arctic wolf. The puppy looks nice as well but has a slightly funny pose. His colouring is very nice though.
I don't collect monkeys and their new Chimpanzees look alright though the kid looks slightly odd.
My least favourite are definitely the Giant Pandas. In my opinion it was absolutely unnecessary remaking the current ones. There were plenty of other animals they could have chosen from their retired lineup. And these ones look so much worse than the current ones. Especially the adult one looks very odd to me.

The Horse Club lineup is mould wise very nice. Breed wise I would have preferred either remakes of breeds that were longer retired or some entirely new ones.
The Andalusians look wonderful in my opinion. I guess they were sculpted by Brave Dog Customs as she said in an interview that she sculpted a horse with a rather wild mane and these two definitely have wild manes.
The mare has a lovely sooty buckskin coat colour and a star on her forehead. She has a relatively long mane that looks like a strong wind is blowing in the direction of her back so it's all around her neck. I like her pose as well.
The stallion has a mulberry grey coat colour (I guess). He has a light brown/slightly ginger mane and a dappled grey coat. His mane looks similar to the mare's but is probably slightly more on the side that we don't see. He gives me a slight Lusitano feeling, even though these breeds are visually practically indistinguishable. He is in more of a standing pose.
I just don't understand why they are releasing another Andalusians when they have the current family plus the PRE horses. Well at least they look rather nice.

The Marwari family does please me quite a bit.
The mare looks rather nice even though her pose is slightly funny. I'm endlessly happy that they made her leg markings and the specifically the hoof colouring correct. She is a fine lady.
The foal looks really adorable. I love the little tail that is sticking in the air. It reminds me of CollectA's Arabian foal. And I love the unique coat colour they have chosen for him. The maximum sabino looks rather nicely executed.
The stallion might be my favourite from this family. He reminds me of antique war horse paintings with his pose. Just like his foal he has a maximum sabino pattern but only in black. He has the same ”medicine head " marking and some black spots around his chest and near his haunches. His mane is rather short similar to the Camargue stallion and is blonde for the most part and black where his black spot on his forehead is. His tail is long and a mix of blonde and white.

The Paint horses look fine as well.
The gelding has a nice coat colour. I love overos and the blue eyes are a nice detail. But there's something that I don't really like about his mould.
The mare is my favourite from this family. She is a liver chestnut Tobiano (?). Her paint markings are some sort of middle thing between an overo and tobiano, as she has all four white legs but only one spot goes slightly on her back... Well it was the creativity of Schleich's designers.
She is the only one that has some sort of braids in her mane. It's hardly visible but she has some yellow ribbons in her mane. But it suits her in my opinion. I like her pose as well quite a bit. She looks like a proper Western horse.
The foal is a dark bay more of a maxi tobiano. One of her little spots looks slightly like a heart but not like the head marking of the Oldenburger foal. For some reason I don't like her that much. Maybe her tail seems to short to me.

I'm very disappointed with the Bayala lineup this year. Nothing really speaks to me and most of the creatures look absolutely hideous in my opinion.
The only one I think looks fine is the Moon lion. He is on the same mould as the winged lion but has no rider with him. His base colour is a dark purple and in his mane we see some Bordeaux coloured hair, just as on his tail tip and his paws are also Bordeaux coloured. His wing start with a dark purple and end with a translucent light purple with glitter. On his side he has some golden star and moon motives and some dark pink star and moon motives. His eyes are golden coloured just as his nose and that is probably what bothers me. I just don't think that the golden nose suits him.
The crystal dragon is simply on the same mould as the rainbow dragon but has a blue base colour with a light pink front and his wing tips and in a light pink colour as well. I never liked the mould and this colouring doesn't help him either.

I can't say much to the dinosaurs as I'm not an expert in this area. But I probably like the Diplodocus the best.

I haven't seen the Stone Triceratops yet but the other two big figures look relatively nice.
The Shadow Worm looks rather scary, so I guess it's a good model. It looks quite similar to Papo's Basilisk just without a snake head and in a grey slightly purplish colour. I assume that one can move him like Basilisk.
The Frost Mammoth is by far my favourite from the upcoming fantasy figures. His base colouring is a mix of white and light grey. The colouring on his legs looks glacier like and his tusks are translucent blue and can be moved from what I see. On his back he has some translucent blue "crystals".

Now to the sets

I must say that I am a little bit disappointed from Horse Club's bigger sets. There's nothing new in it which is probably for the better though as I don't need to hunt down any expensive models then.

The little horseshoe open stable doesn't definitely look like I have expected it. It's just a transportable stable and not what I would call an open stable. The horse in it is the set exclusive Haflinger mare from this year's riding arena.

The "new" house got simply some new horses inside. But instead of putting a remodeled Cayenne in it, they decided to include the current Arabian mare and foal in it, which doesn't make any sense to me.

The new Horse Club girls got remodeled horses and partially a new hair style.
The new Mystery looks slightly strange. She seems rather big for an Arabian but l like her more than the original one. I don't like Sarah's outfit at all, the purple doesn't fit the other colours in any bit.
Cayenne got a more active pose and looks more like a Quarter Horse to me now. And I really like Hannah's new hair style.
Storm doesn't necessarily look better to me than the original Storm but I still like him the most from this four.
And Blossom... Well I like that her mane and tail look slightly curly now. It suits her breed for sure and she looks better than her original version but she looks still sort of weird. I like Sofia's new hair style.

The rabbit hutch contains two little rabbits and one adult one. The adult is a slightly different version of the Lionhead rabbit. It has some white going from her  muzzle over her front.

The dog kennel with Golden retrievers has the current Golden retriever mother and puppy in it. The kennel itself is red coloured.

In the pony box with the Mustang mare we have the original Mustang mare. The box is red.

And those little sets are called "pocket sets". Every one of those costs 9,99€ (note, that's their price in Germany) and contains one human a dog or a foal (one has additionally a squirrel) and some accessories.
Birthday party with Lisa - contains the 2024 wirehaired Dachshund
Camping adventure with Kim - contains the Maltipoo puppy
Picnic with Lisa - contains the 2020 Rhodesian Ridgeback and a squirrel
Care set with Emily - contains the black cat
Overnight stay with Hannah - contains the white Golden Retriever puppy
Barbecue are with Sofia - contains the set exclusive Sheltie from the riding supplies shop
Trip to Lake with Hannah - contains the set exclusive Pug from the Sofia's beauties line
Ms Kramer with foal - contains the current Trakehner foal
Beauty set with Kim - contains the current Criollo foal
Barbecue with Tom - contains the Sheltie again
Careset foal with Sofia - contains the black snowcap set exclusive Appaloosa foal
Training set for foal with Sarah - contains the chestnut set exclusive Tennessee Walker foal from the stables

Additionally I found some of the jubilee models for next year.

72265 - a Zebra model on the current Zebra mare mold but instead of the normal black stripes they are pastel pink, purple and blue. For the ones who familiar with Breyer (or just want to google it to have an idea how that looks) her design is very similar to this year's Bereyerfest Special Run - "Better than Revenge" just that she has the normal white base colour and not green like the Breyer model.

72269 - the current Andalusian stallion but on his hip he has some rainbow spots. His mane seems to fade into a grey colour as well.

72266 - the current Giraffe cow with her normal spots beeing rainbow coloured

72270 - the current turtle who has a white base coat with black accents and also rainbow spots on her back.

72264  - the current lion who has also a white base coat and after his head he has cheetah like rainbow spots followed by a red 90 and then followed by rainbow tiger stripes.

Agree but I wished they made more like aye aye new baboons addax more lizards like marine iguana monitor lizard land iguana emerald tree boa a new wildebeest and calf Winsent more monkeys like vervet Douc langur spider monkey
Back to top Go down
Michelle

Michelle

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 6:13 pm

Thanks for the descriptions Katy. I've only seen some of the photos, so this your post is great. Really looking forward to the horses and mule this year.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 6:45 pm

Thanks a lot Katy for your completely detailed and informative post.

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 8:27 pm

You are all most welcome.
I've tried my best to kind of describe it that way that everyone can get a slight idea of the upcoming lineup.
If you have further questions about the models/sets you can ask me (though not about where I found the pictures unfortunately) and I would try to answer them as good as possible.
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 12:17 pm

Ich habe heute bei EDEKA, ein deutscher Supermarkt, den Indri entdeckt!
Edeka verkauft die Schleich Figuren zu Sonderpreisen, wenn man Punkte sammelt.
Wer also die Möglichkeit hat, bei Edeka einzukaufen, kann sich jetzt schon einen Indri schnappen.

Es gibt auch noch andere Wild Life Tiere - siehe Bilder

Die Aktion geht von 26.08. - 19.10.2024

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Edit: Kann es sein, dass es sich bei dem Wal (Atlantik-Nordkaper) ebenfalls um eine Neuheit von 2025 handelt?

Last edited by poldischatz on Sat Aug 17, 2024 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 12:56 pm

Interessant

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 1:08 pm

Absolut interessant wenn man bedenkt, was Schleich alles unternimmt, damit nicht vorab bereits Bilder der Neuheiten veröffentlicht werden!
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 1:10 pm

In my opinion, this year's collection, except for the indri and the frog, is completely focused on a children's audience (quite basic too).
And then there are the horses, which in the end is, in a way, another collector profile.
Personally, the only one that does not disappoint me year after year is Papo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2025 first half year
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next