Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2025 first half year

Go down 
+29
Ponies and Paint
Suspsy
Stripedhyena
Michelle
Megaptera
Balaenoptera
MartinH
Roger
Tina84
Katy Leven
Benga
Gil Galad
poldischatz
Duck-Anch-Amun
widukind
Loustic
bmathison1972
Fellow21
jtoddthree@gmail.com
Tupolew Tu-154
Eldradorfan
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
Nasreddin
Buzzcocks
aschuck
TheRedLupine
Joliezac
Evira
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
poldischatz

Country/State : Deutschland

Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 4:31 pm

Thank you very much for the list.

If it's a long-haired Collie - we last had one in 1994.

Welsh Corgi - perhaps a tribute to the late Queen with her Corgis (mixes). It would be an entirely new dog breed for Schleich.

And another Golden Retriever already - there are now eight figures, not counting the color variations of the same figure.
It's a pity since there are still so many dog breeds to discover.

But perhaps Schleich will still include one or two new dogs in their playsets.

I'll be surprised.

Back to top Go down
Gil Galad

Country/State : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2024 9:48 pm

As soon as you can share please send pm, I am super excited about the new Eldrador Creatures!
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 11:12 pm

Gil Galad wrote:
As soon as you can share please send pm, I am super excited about the new Eldrador Creatures!

Me too. More dinosaurs for Eldrador was my wish. A fire or shadow stegosaurus will be also nice

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Eldrador questions   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 11:56 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I just wanted to say, I'm not really impressed with the fantasy line-up for next year. I was wondering, though, could some one try and describe the new battle cave sets to me? I'm very curious as to what a snow slasher and stone smasher are. Are they some sort of giants? If so, then I think I'll get these sets. I guess it all depends on the description. Anyway, if anyone has answers for my questions, let me know.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Buzzcocks

Buzzcocks

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 12:55 am

Thanks, can you talk about the chickens please?
Back to top Go down
Buzzcocks

Buzzcocks

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 6:01 pm

I saw them, honesty they are beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 6:12 pm

Hi everyone
So I Just found pictures for *some* of the 2025 Schleich!
The horses (and the mule) are so pretty!
(At lest the ones I’ve seen so far)
And have no bows, braids or ribbons!!  cheers

Since I can’t share the pics I’ll try to describe them as best as I can (this is only the horses though):

Marwari Mare:
Chestnut with white markings -
Rich chestnut body coat with a large white face marking (almost looks like a splash white). Has white socks on both front legs and one sock on right back leg.
Pose -
Stood tall with both front legs together facing slightly to the right (or your left if your looking at her face on) her right back leg is stretched out slightly behind her with just the “toe” of the hoof on the floor.
Mane and tail are both simple and straight (tail is fused to right back leg at the knee)

Marwari foal:
Dominant white/appaloosa?? -
Fully white body with chestnut ears and forelock, has small chestnut spots on front of lower chest and has 3 small spots on right hip. Tail starts white at the base but turns chestnut as it goes down. Nose is a light pinky crème colour
Pose - body position is very similar to the mare with the foal looking to the right.
Left front leg is slightly in front while right is slightly behind. Back left leg is straight but positioned slightly back while back right is slightly bent with only the “toe” touching the ground. Tail is flicked up high and the tip is curled over slightly

Paint horse gelding:
Black frame overo -
Rich dark black body with white patches on the hip, side of belly, small marking on right shoulder and neck, large white face marking and has bright blue eyes and pink nose.
Pose -
Running pose (closer to canter than gallop). Neck is stretched out in front.
Left front leg is straight down while right front is out In front with a slight bend in the knee (“toe” is touching the ground).
Right back leg is straight (slight bend in knee but all of the hoof is on the ground)
Left back is stretched out behind (again only “toe” on ground).
tail is streaming out behind him. Mane is up so full neck is visible. Forelock curls in front of right ear

Mule (looks to be stallion/gelding but hard to tell):
Light bay pangaré (average mule colours)
Pose-
Very similar to Marwari mare but has all 4 hooves flat on the ground. Facing straight forward. Tail is down and fused to the right back leg at the knee.

If anyone has any questions I’ll do my best to answer but remember I haven’t seen everything yet.

(Also if discussing this isn’t allowed yet just delete this comment.
No hard feelings  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )

Duplicates: 12
Customs:37

Models I don't own: (as of July 2024)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Total:12

My Collection Thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 6:41 pm

Feel free to discuss! Just don't post any photos please. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 7:38 pm

TheRedLupine wrote:
Hi everyone

Since I can’t share the pics I’ll try to describe them as best as I can (this is only the horses though):

Marwari Mare:
Rich chestnut body coat with a large white face marking (almost looks like a splash white). Has white socks on both front legs and one sock on right back leg.
Pose -
Stood tall with both front legs together facing slightly to the right (or your left if your looking at her face on) her right back leg is stretched out slightly behind her with just the “toe” of the hoof on the floor.
Mane and tail are both simple and straight (tail is fused to right back leg at the knee)

Marwari foal:
Fully white body with chestnut ears and forelock, has small chestnut spots on front of lower chest and has 3 small spots on right hip. Tail starts white at the base but turns chestnut as it goes down. Nose is a light pinky crème colour
Pose - body position is very similar to the mare with the foal looking to the right.
Left front leg is slightly in front while right is slightly behind. Back left leg is straight but positioned slightly back while back right is slightly bent with only the “toe” touching the ground. Tail is flicked up high and the tip is curled over slightly

Paint horse gelding:
Black frame overo -
Rich dark black body with white patches on the hip, side of belly, small marking on right shoulder and neck, large white face marking and has bright blue eyes and pink nose.
Pose -
Left front leg is straight down while right front is out In front with a slight bend in the knee (“toe” is touching the ground).
Right back leg is straight (slight bend in knee but all of the hoof is on the ground)
tail is streaming out behind him. Mane is up so full neck is visible. Forelock curls in front of right ear

Pose-
Very similar to Marwari mare but has all 4 hooves flat on the ground. Facing straight forward. Tail is down and fused to the right back leg at the knee.

If anyone has any questions I’ll do my best to answer but remember I haven’t seen everything yet.

Can you also describe the Eldrador and Bayala figures, please?

Country/State : Round Rock Texas

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 8:04 pm

Joliezac wrote:

Thank you for the list! I really only see myself getting the Indri. All the other wildlife figures I have many of, and are remakes for Schleich. I love right whales, but I already have 4 Laughing

I'm excited to see pictures though! I'd be happy to add some arctic wolves to my pack if they look good.

Yes but I’d be happy if they did aye aye new wildebeest baboons
A wild dog family yak and calf sun bear cub more lizards or snakes
Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 8:06 pm

TheRedLupine wrote:
Hi everyone

Marwari Mare:
Pose -

Marwari foal:

Paint horse gelding:
Black frame overo -
Pose -

Pose-

Thank you for your description TheRedLupine, they sound amazing!

TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 8:26 pm

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:

Can you also describe the Eldrador and Bayala figures, please?

I've only seen 2 Bayala figures so far and no Eldrador yet.

These are:

Rainbow Baby Dragon:
Colour - it's main body has white fur, it has pink toes/under feet. All 4 legs have tufts of purple fur at the knees (like lions usually have). It has pink scales all the way up it's front chest
(none underneath it's belly though). Its wings are mostly white with purple at the very top tips then lower it fades to green and then to pink at the tips closer to its body (the colourful tips also have glitter). It's tail is hard to see but it looks like a lions tail shape with large pink feathers at the end. It looks like it has yellow fur/feathers? Down the length of it's back and it's head reminds me of a umbrella Cockatoo shape but with pointy yellow feathers at the top. It has big cartoony purple eyes with big black pupils and it's snout is shaped like a cow's

Pose - it stands on all 4 legs, its feet are more like paws rather than claws. 3 of it's legs are standing straight with it's feet flat on the ground but it's front right leg is bent with just it's toes touching the ground. It's wings are spread upwards with the outside of the wing visible. The tip of the top of it's wings are just slightly taller than it's head. It's tail point's up to the sky and it's head is facing slightly to the left (or your right if you look at it face on).  Wings don't look movable.

Magical Fawn:
Colour - Basically the same colour scheme to the "Magic Deer". It's bright pink with a white chest and legs (legs also have silver glitter) it has white ear tips and silver glittery antlers. It also has bright green wing tips with glitter.

Pose - standing straight with 3 of it's feet flat on the ground, the left front leg is bent with only the "toe" of the hoof on the ground. It has tufts of what I think is supposed to be fur? At the back of it's lower legs/ankles to its knees. It's wings are in a similar pose to the baby dragon being stretched out above it's head with the outside of the wing visible to the viewer. Its head is tilted slightly facing to the right. It has bright green cartoonish eyes with big black pupils (again like the dragon) and two very small antlers. Wings might be moveable but it's hard to tell.

Sorry if it's not explained very well it's hard to describe what they look like honestly  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .

Duplicates: 12
Customs:37

Models I don't own: (as of July 2024)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Total:12

My Collection Thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
jtoddthree@gmail.com

Country/State : Round Rock Texas

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 8:34 pm

Nasreddin wrote:
Their previous Panda and Chimpanzee were great! why do they make them again and again! Isn't it better to produce new species!
Yeah I’d would’ve liked a sun bear and cub a new monkey like the vervet Douc langur new baboon or spider monkey or the saki monkey
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Questions about the fawn   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 2:23 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, for me, something doesn't make sense. If the magical fawn has wings, then what about the magical deer? Does that one have wings? If so, then I might get the deer and fawn, but at this point, I really don't know. However, if some one could describe the magical deer, maybe that would help with this dilemma. Anyway, for right now, there's nothing I'm interested in for eldrador in 2025, except the battle cave sets. As for bayala, I'm still not sure. Also, has anyone seen the moon lion for bayala? I would like a description, if you can find one.

Thanks for your help,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 3:37 am

I will offer some descriptions as well, both in addition to what TheRedLupine has shared and new ones. I have not seen everything but did provide descriptions for what I could. Please don't go harassing people for sources and links and please don't post them here! Almost everything is searchable if you use the item numbers or descriptions available and have plenty of patience and tenacity. Here goes:

13997 Plymouth Rock Chicken- gray hen, she has great feather texture

13998 Collie- standing, head cocked to the right slightly and mouth partly open, tan and white, tail partly curled up at the end

13999 Welsh Corgi

14887 Goat- nanny, brown and white "oreo" pattern, white socks, white star, subtle walking pose

14888 Goat Kid

14889 Mule- Possibly my very favorite figure, bay, high black socks up to his knees, very neutral pose with ears and head facing forward

14890 Llama Cria- neutral pose, hershey brown, fuzzy looking

14891 Silkie Chicken- A tan/cream color, looks like its NOT the same sculpt as their previous silkie chicken (hard to tell though)

14892 Mangalica- another neutral posture, not as textured as CollectA's but still furry looking, thinner legs, a muddy water brown color

14893 Mangalica Piglet

14877 Indri- sitting posture, right hand slightly tipped/lifted, black and white with yellow eyes

14878 North Atlantic Right Whale

14879 Bison

14880 Arctic Wolf- actually looks like an arctic wolf this time, not a sheep. Wink Thick woolly coat, relaxed walking posture with left leg leading, looking slightly to the right, orange eyes

14881 Arctic Wolf cub- head tilted up and turned slightly to the right, tail partly lifted up, square pose, blue eyes. Had a dark muzzle (like it should) and cream-colored fur.

14882 European Tree Frog- reminds me a bit of the reed frog. Head tilted up, neutral body pose. Textured belly and top side.

14883 Chimpanzee- IMO, one of the oddest-looking figures of the year (The bonobo is nicer). Four-legged standing position, head turned slightly to the right, front hands knuckled over, tan skin

14884 Chimpanzee baby- sitting, somewhat similar to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in posture sitting, looking right, right hand on foot and left hand partly lifted and tilted in front of its torso, tan skin, but the section of its eyes and muzzle are separated by dark paint

14885 Giant Panda- Both pandas take the cake in looking... odd. Very rounded off looking. Neutral standing pose, slightly left facing/tilted head

14886 Giant Panda Cub- head lifted up, neutral posture, very large looking head but it could be the angle of the photo/lighting

14894 Andalusian Mare
14895 Andalusian Stallion

14896 Marwari Foal-really nice looking, walking posture, right hind leg resting on its toe, tail straight up and curled over back, tightly curled ears. 95% white, brown flecks/spots on chest and right hindquarter, brown medicine hat looking ears and faded brown tail, head turned slightly right

14897 Marwari Mare- chestnut or sorrel, baldy white face, 3 white socks and brown hind left, standing with hind right foot resting on toe, looking right with tightly curled ears

14898 Marwari Stallion
14899 Paint Horse Foal

14900 Paint Horse Gelding-Black overo in running poste with mane and tail flying, ears forward, blue eyes

14901 Paint Horse Mare

15045 Velociraptor
15046 Dilophosaurus

15047 Diplodocus- muddy water colored that is counter-shaded, with a lighter yellow striped dorsal side, short dorsal spikes, tail curled around all the way to the front legs, slow walk. It has a really nice face actually.

15048 Carcharodontosaurus

70821 Magic Deer Calf- pale pink main color, white chest/neck, socks, horns and eartips, and lime green edged wings, walking pose, head turned slightly right and tipped, wings pointed up and lined up with body sides.

70825 Rainbow Baby Dragon- Reminds me a My Little Pony type toy; large head and eyes, small feet, double (?) wings and long tail, walking, head turned slightly left. White main body, bright pink torso and tipped feet and tail, blue tipped wings, yellow tipped head, purple-ish eyes.

70831 Flower Unicorn Mare
70832 Flower Unicorn Foal
70833 Crystal Dragon Special
70837 Moon Lion
81415 ? Hatching Alpaca – Rosie

70828 Stone Triceratops
70829 Frost Mammoth
70830 Shadow Worm
81369 ? ELDRADOR® Mini Creature Series 6

42663 Lava Jet Vehicle with Mini Creature
42664 Ice Jet Vehicle with Mini Creature
42665 Stone Jet Vehicle with Mini Creature
42666 Jungle Jet Vehicle with Mini Creature
42667 Shadow Jet Vehicle with Mini Creature
42733 ? BattleCave Snow Slasher
42734 ? BattleCave Stone Smasher

42703 Open Stable "Litte Horseshoe"
42704 Mobile vet with trailer
42706 Lakeside Country House and Stable
42707 Pura Raza Espanola Stallion with Acc.
42708 Pura Raza Espanola Mare with Acc.

42722 Dog kennel with golden retrievers
42724 Ponybox with Mustang mare
42728 Rabbit Hutch

42744 Birthday party with Lisa
42745 Camping adventure with Kim
42746 Picnic with Lisa
42747 Care set with Emily
42748 Overnight stay with Hanna
42749 Barbecue area with Sofia
42751 Trip to the lake with Hannah
42752 Ms Kramer with foal
42753 Beauty Set with Kim
42754 Barbecue with Tom
42755 Careset foal with Sofia
42756 Training set for foal with Sarah
42711 ? Horse Club Hannah & Cayenne
42712 ? Horse Club Lisa & Storm
42713 ? Horse Club Sofia & Blossom
42714 Horse Club Sarah & Mystery

72233 ? Pura Raza Española Stallion (larger scale)
72234 ? Paint Horse Mare (larger scale)
72235 ? Trakehner Mare (larger scale)
72262 ? Arabian Mare (larger scale)
72661 ? Visit to the vet
72279 Lipizzaner Gelding (same as in wedding carriage)

72256 ? Snow Slasher
72257 ? Stone Smasher

72278 ? FAO Brachiosaurus
72275 ? Lunar New Year Snake
72276 ? Golden Bunny
72292 Lipizzaner Mare (Special Paint)

This is everything I have seen images for, and will update this post when others become available. I will endeavor to describe the new Elrador and Bayala items when photos become available. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 3:38 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, for me, something doesn't make sense. If the magical fawn has wings, then what about the magical deer? Does that one have wings? If so, then I might get the deer and fawn, but at this point, I really don't know. However, if some one could describe the magical deer, maybe that would help with this dilemma. Anyway, for right now, there's nothing I'm interested in for eldrador in 2025, except the battle cave sets. As for bayala, I'm still not sure. Also, has anyone seen the moon lion for bayala? I would like a description, if you can find one.

Thanks for your help,

Aschuck

A fawn is a baby deer, I think that is where you are confused. But yes it does have wings. I described it in my post above but here it is just for your request: 70821 Magic Deer Calf- pale pink main color, white chest/neck, socks, horns and eartips, and lime green edged wings, walking pose, head turned slightly right and tipped, wings pointed up and lined up with body sides.

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: No no no   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 4:35 am

Dear Saarlooswolfhound,

No, no, no, I didn't mean about the fawn. What I was talking about was the adult magical deer. What I wanted to know was: if the fawn has wings, does that mean that the magical deer from this year has wings too? There, that's what I meant. Also, about the moon lion, does he have wings too? Anyway, if you have more descriptions for us, please post them here.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 4:45 am

At least in the list that I see, there is only one magic deer fawn, no "adult" magic deer listed. So far I haven't seen the moon lion (my bet is that it probably will have wings unless its just a repaint of their normal series model). I will update descriptions when I see more items! Always happy to help.

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 5:14 am

I've seen all the wildlife except for the right whale and bison. Honestly I'm only really interested in the Indri. Everything else they've already made and as usual, not an improvement of earlier models. I honestly never understood why Schleich remakes so many of the same species. Why spend money on new molds when you can make a different species? Especially when the new figures are not typically improvements.

Anyways I'm disappointed with the wolves.. Although the pup looks like an improvement to their last one maybe? I can't really say until I see them in person. The monkeys look weird to me, the pandas are alright, but again, nothing compared to their older pandas.. The frog looks very strange to me but I'm hoping its just the angle? The head looks too large. I really liked their blue poison dart frog so maybe it is just the promo pic. Even if the bison looks amazing I'll pass on it since I already have so many. Most likely will skip on the right whale too. Even if it looks good (hard to mess up a whale), I have 3 great adults from CollectA, Schleich, Safari, and a calf from Papo.

Hoping these will look better in person though. Sadly I don't trust Schleich to buy online anymore because I've received figures that are bent, painted poorly, or missing paint on eyes/hooves Crying or Very sad Hoping they will address some of these issues. I only buy them once they come in at work and I can see them in hand.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 8:08 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, for me, something doesn't make sense. If the magical fawn has wings, then what about the magical deer? Does that one have wings?

No the magic Deer does not have wings.
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 9:59 am

TheRedLupine wrote:
Hi everyone

Marwari Mare:
Pose -

Marwari foal:

Paint horse gelding:
Black frame overo -
Pose -

Pose-

I would probably say that the Marwari foal is a maximum sabino. I'm not that familiar with the breed that I can say if that's possible or not but to me it just looks like a maxi sabino with a medicine hat (even though this term is not used for sabino patterns from what I know).
Very excited to see the pictures of the stallion in the future.
Back to top Go down
Buzzcocks

Buzzcocks

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 10:05 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I will offer some descriptions as well, both in addition to what TheRedLupine has shared and new ones. I have not seen everything but did provide descriptions for what I could. Please don't go harassing people for sources and links and please don't post them here! Almost everything is searchable if you use the item numbers or descriptions available and have plenty of patience and tenacity. Here goes:

13997 Plymouth Rock Chicken- gray hen, she has great feather texture

13998 Collie- standing, head cocked to the right slightly and mouth partly open, tan and white, tail partly curled up at the end

13999 Welsh Corgi

14887 Goat- nanny, brown and white "oreo" pattern, white socks, white star, subtle walking pose

14888 Goat Kid

14889 Mule- Possibly my very favorite figure, bay, high black socks up to his knees, very neutral pose with ears and head facing forward

14890 Llama Cria- neutral pose, hershey brown, fuzzy looking

14891 Silkie Chicken- A tan/cream color, looks like its NOT the same sculpt as their previous silkie chicken (hard to tell though)

14892 Mangalica- another neutral posture, not as textured as CollectA's but still furry looking, thinner legs, a muddy water brown color

14893 Mangalica Piglet

14877 Indri- sitting posture, right hand slightly tipped/lifted, black and white with yellow eyes

14878 North Atlantic Right Whale

14879 Bison

14880 Arctic Wolf- actually looks like an arctic wolf this time, not a sheep. Wink Thick woolly coat, relaxed walking posture with left leg leading, looking slightly to the right, orange eyes

14881 Arctic Wolf cub- head tilted up and turned slightly to the right, tail partly lifted up, square pose, blue eyes. Had a dark muzzle (like it should) and cream-colored fur.

14882 European Tree Frog- reminds me a bit of the reed frog. Head tilted up, neutral body pose. Textured belly and top side.

14883 Chimpanzee- IMO, one of the oddest-looking figures of the year (The bonobo is nicer). Four-legged standing position, head turned slightly to the right, front hands knuckled over, tan skin

14884 Chimpanzee baby- sitting, somewhat similar to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in posture sitting, looking right, right hand on foot and left hand partly lifted and tilted in front of its torso, tan skin, but the section of its eyes and muzzle are separated by dark paint

14885 Giant Panda- Both pandas take the cake in looking... odd. Very rounded off looking. Neutral standing pose, slightly left facing/tilted head

14886 Giant Panda Cub- head lifted up, neutral posture, very large looking head but it could be the angle of the photo/lighting

14894 Andalusian Mare
14895 Andalusian Stallion

14896 Marwari Foal-really nice looking, walking posture, right hind leg resting on its toe, tail straight up and curled over back, tightly curled ears. 95% white, brown flecks/spots on chest and right hindquarter, brown medicine hat looking ears and faded brown tail, head turned slightly right

14897 Marwari Mare- chestnut or sorrel, baldy white face, 3 white socks and brown hind left, standing with hind right foot resting on toe, looking right with tightly curled ears

14898 Marwari Stallion
14899 Paint Horse Foal

14900 Paint Horse Gelding-Black overo in running poste with mane and tail flying, ears forward, blue eyes

14901 Paint Horse Mare

15045 Velociraptor
15046 Dilophosaurus

15047 Diplodocus- muddy water colored that is counter-shaded, with a lighter yellow striped dorsal side, short dorsal spikes, tail curled around all the way to the front legs, slow walk. It has a really nice face actually.

15048 Carcharodontosaurus

70821 Magic Deer Calf- pale pink main color, white chest/neck, socks, horns and eartips, and lime green edged wings, walking pose, head turned slightly right and tipped, wings pointed up and lined up with body sides.

70825 Rainbow Baby Dragon- Reminds me a My Little Pony type toy; large head and eyes, small feet, double (?) wings and long tail, walking, head turned slightly left. White main body, bright pink torso and tipped feet and tail, blue tipped wings, yellow tipped head, purple-ish eyes.

70831 Flower Unicorn Mare
70832 Flower Unicorn Foal
70833 Crystal Dragon Special
70837 Moon Lion
81415 ? Hatching Alpaca – Rosie

70828 Stone Triceratops
70829 Frost Mammoth
70830 Shadow Worm
81369 ? ELDRADOR® Mini Creature Series 6

42663 Lava Jet Vehicle with Mini Creature
42664 Ice Jet Vehicle with Mini Creature
42665 Stone Jet Vehicle with Mini Creature
42666 Jungle Jet Vehicle with Mini Creature
42667 Shadow Jet Vehicle with Mini Creature
42733 ? BattleCave Snow Slasher
42734 ? BattleCave Stone Smasher

42703 Open Stable "Litte Horseshoe"
42704 Mobile vet with trailer
42706 Lakeside Country House and Stable
42707 Pura Raza Espanola Stallion with Acc.
42708 Pura Raza Espanola Mare with Acc.

42722 Dog kennel with golden retrievers
42724 Ponybox with Mustang mare
42728 Rabbit Hutch

42744 Birthday party with Lisa
42745 Camping adventure with Kim
42746 Picnic with Lisa
42747 Care set with Emily
42748 Overnight stay with Hanna
42749 Barbecue area with Sofia
42751 Trip to the lake with Hannah
42752 Ms Kramer with foal
42753 Beauty Set with Kim
42754 Barbecue with Tom
42755 Careset foal with Sofia
42756 Training set for foal with Sarah
42711 ? Horse Club Hannah & Cayenne
42712 ? Horse Club Lisa & Storm
42713 ? Horse Club Sofia & Blossom
42714 Horse Club Sarah & Mystery

72233 ? Pura Raza Española Stallion (larger scale)
72234 ? Paint Horse Mare (larger scale)
72235 ? Trakehner Mare (larger scale)
72262 ? Arabian Mare (larger scale)
72661 ? Visit to the vet
72279 Lipizzaner Gelding (same as in wedding carriage)

72256 ? Snow Slasher
72257 ? Stone Smasher

72278 ? FAO Brachiosaurus
72275 ? Lunar New Year Snake
72276 ? Golden Bunny
72292 Lipizzaner Mare (Special Paint)

This is everything I have seen images for, and will update this post when others become available. I will endeavor to describe the new Elrador and Bayala items when photos become available. Very Happy
Hi. Thanks for this list! But unfortunately the chickens have the new bird style , simple posture and without the grass under but I love it! And the goat are so nice!!
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 11:10 am

Saarlooswolfhound: thank you for the description of the collie Nr. 13998.
I hope, it is a longhair collie (as feature hound "Lassie") - not a border collie

Sorry my english is horrible! I try my best!
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 11:35 am

poldischatz wrote:
I hope, it is a longhair collie (as feature hound "Lassie") - not a border collie

It is a long hair collie (like Lassie)
Back to top Go down
Fellow21

Fellow21

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 11:36 am

poldischatz wrote:

It's a long-haired Collie as far as I can tell. It's definitely not a Border Collie. It even looks somewhat like Lassie, just not quite as fluffy. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2025 first half year   Schleich 2025 first half year - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2025 first half year
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next