Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich collection

Go down 
+2
MoeHe
Lady S
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady S

Country/State : Uk

Schleich collection  Empty
PostSubject: Schleich collection    Schleich collection  EmptyTue Sep 17, 2024 6:18 pm

Hi everyone. Eventually I am managing to sort through my enormous collection of Schleich.

I have all sorts of things, old, retired, nature sets, scenery sets, exclusives, specials etc. There isn't much I do not have! I stopped collecting about four years ago so nothing modern.

I’m in the process of cataloging and sorting so if anyone is looking for anything special then please send me a Schleich number and photo if you can and I will see if I have it. Really I have huge amounts and have decided I need to sell.

I thought I would try here first, apologies if this is the incorrect place as the rare pieces I’d rather go to a collector as many pieces took me a long time to find.

It may take me some time as it’s a work in process.

Also, anyone know how to post photos as I’d like to post some pieces for price guidance.

Many thanks.

Lady S
Back to top Go down
Lady S

PostSubject: Re: Schleich collection    Schleich collection  EmptyTue Sep 17, 2024 7:33 pm

Any ideas re price for these

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
MoeHe

MoeHe

Country/State : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Schleich collection    Schleich collection  EmptyTue Sep 17, 2024 10:16 pm

Thank you @Lady S for sharing these cool pictures with us, would love to see more. Very Happy

Personaly I'm always on the look.

I don't really know a price but the Koblischek Horses are must want on nearly every schleich horse collector's wish list. You have this mare in very good condition and also new in box, the prices very very much but with her you could easily go in the high price segment. It really depents also how much you want for her and how much she is worth for you.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  New (new in box) she goes for over € 230/ 195 - 200 £
Start with 150 - 200 €/ 130 - 170 £, (add ⅔ to the price you paid when you got her).
You can always go down with the price. You can always add the phrase: "negotiable"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here is an example from an german seller, who has her listed for sell for nearly one year.

About the prices for the scenery packs I personaly don't know. Sad

To keep up with my collection, I would recommend the following topics.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I regularly present my new releases and my opinion on them there.

Feel free to leave your comments. :)
Back to top Go down
Lady S

PostSubject: Re: Schleich collection    Schleich collection  EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 6:29 am

Thank you for your feedback. When I was collecting the market and speed at which the retired items moved seemed faster than now. eBay had far more rarities available. I will try to post a few photos of the more rare items but to post the whole collection would be too much. That’s why I’ve just put it out there if anyone is looking for any specific items then please message me. Especially old box sets and exclusives.

Back to top Go down
MoeHe

MoeHe

PostSubject: Re: Schleich collection    Schleich collection  EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 11:36 pm

Lady S wrote:
Thank you for your feedback.   When I was collecting the market and speed at which the retired items moved seemed faster than now.   eBay had far more rarities available.   I will try to post a few photos of the more rare items but to post the whole collection would be too much.   That’s why I’ve just put it out there if anyone is looking for any specific items then please message me. Especially old box sets and exclusives.  

You're welcome. :)

The market and speed is sometimes very insane.
The normal productionlife really depends on the species and figure, some get very often new release like the Pandas. Others like the african elephants, giraffes or the Andalusian mare form 2016 have a long production life.

I think the current record holder in the wildlife section is the zebra mare 14392 from 2009, she is still available through wildlife starter set (42387) today.

And as a single figure I think it's the grizzly bear 14685 from 2013.

I will write you tomorrow a personal message regarding the animals. :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich collection    Schleich collection  EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 7:49 am

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich collection    Schleich collection  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 3:19 pm

Lady S wrote:
Any ideas re price for these

The 41373 set (the one with 4 horses) has one on eBay now for €379.90 EUR (according to Google that's $424.27 USD or £318.68 GBP)
I personally think that price is a bit high considering none of the horses included are special editions, it's really just the box that's making them worth more.
I think around £200-£250 would be more reasonable (That's basically €240-€300 EUR or $265-$330 USD)
here is a link to the listing anyway: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The 16754 Koblischek Grazing mare is worth around £200 sealed in box like that (she's worth as low as £65 without the box though)
I have noticed that while she does get listed at around £200 people usually struggle to sell her at that price
so you'd probably want to aim more for around £180 ish (that's around $240 USD or €215 EUR)
There are a few listings of her on eBay.de to give you an idea: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm not sure for certain how much the 41372 set is worth (think that's the correct item number for the Camargue mare/foal)
but I personally would price it at around £160-£200 ($213-$266 USD or €190-€240 EUR) based on how much I think the set of 4 is worth (it's worth slightly less as it's a smaller set but still very much a collectable item) again though there is no exclusive horse included just special packaging.

Duplicates: 12
Customs:37

Models I don't own: (as of October 2024)
Total: 21

My Collection Thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lady S

PostSubject: Re: Schleich collection    Schleich collection  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 9:55 pm

Thank you for this information and comments, some of those prices seem insane.

Thank you to all who have messaged, i have replied and am working through the lists. Some extremely passionate collectors out there!

Back to top Go down
Lady S

PostSubject: Re: Schleich collection    Schleich collection  EmptyTue Oct 01, 2024 6:39 pm

Eventually sorted and catalogued most of my collection if anyone else is wanting anything to see to theirs.

I am slowly responding to all those who messaged me. Thank you for your patience.

It's amazing, I had forgotten I had some of these pieces, attached photos..

Back to top Go down
Lady S

PostSubject: Re: Schleich collection    Schleich collection  EmptyTue Oct 01, 2024 6:41 pm

Sorry that was add and not see. I think this is the super pinto? Can anyone confirm that?
Back to top Go down
Lady S

PostSubject: Re: Schleich collection    Schleich collection  EmptyTue Oct 01, 2024 6:48 pm

Some lovely old sets.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich collection    Schleich collection  EmptyTue Oct 01, 2024 7:24 pm

That does look like the superpinto!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich collection    Schleich collection  EmptyTue Oct 01, 2024 8:16 pm

Lady S wrote:
Eventually sorted and catalogued most of my collection if anyone else is wanting anything to see to theirs.

I am slowly responding to all those who messaged me.  Thank you for your patience.

It's amazing, I had forgotten I had some of these pieces,  attached photos..

The one from above without the tag is most definitely the Super Pinto!
Back to top Go down
MoeHe

MoeHe

PostSubject: Re: Schleich collection    Schleich collection  EmptySun Oct 06, 2024 8:33 pm

Lady S wrote:

I am slowly responding to all those who messaged me.  Thank you for your patience.

It's amazing, I had forgotten I had some of these pieces,  attached photos..

Thank you for sharing the Pintos and great collection,

What country release does the left one with the tag have? His colours are very different to the normal release.

The scenery packs form back then are normally Made in China releases.

The red point on the tag looks slightly different I think these where dated late 90s, maybe someone can confirm? Smile
I think he looks in this slight darker brown colour shading even better. :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich collection    Schleich collection  Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich collection
Page 1 of 1