Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Explorer Collections- Bootleg Schleich at Winco

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shakinit4jesus

Shakinit4jesus

Country/State : Portland, OR, US

Explorer Collections- Bootleg Schleich at Winco Empty
PostSubject: Explorer Collections- Bootleg Schleich at Winco   Explorer Collections- Bootleg Schleich at Winco EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 4:05 am

I've seen Schleich horse molds swiped and repainted before, but i didn't expect to seem copied right down to the paintjob! The bottom just says Made in China.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Schleich horses/unicorns/pegasus: 155
Mojo unicorns/pegasus: 4
Breyers stablemates/unicorn surprise: 26
Everything else: ????
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Explorer Collections- Bootleg Schleich at Winco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explorer Collections- Bootleg Schleich at Winco   Explorer Collections- Bootleg Schleich at Winco EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 6:14 am

Those have been around for a while now (at least 2ish yeats). I have a few, though only a few of the mould copies (I chose ones with different color schemes though).

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium

Explorer Collections- Bootleg Schleich at Winco
Page 1 of 1