Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Repainted black & gold Schleich reindeer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedNosedLugia

RedNosedLugia

Country/State : United States

Repainted black & gold Schleich reindeer Empty
PostSubject: Repainted black & gold Schleich reindeer   Repainted black & gold Schleich reindeer EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 4:20 am

I repainted this Schleich reindeer with black and gold coloring. I based it off a random Christmas decoration I saw.
The black paint I used was very thick and applied quickly, so it only required 2 coats to completely cover the reindeer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It turned out well to me! I named him James for anyone who wants to know.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Repainted black & gold Schleich reindeer   Repainted black & gold Schleich reindeer EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 12:18 pm

Welcome on forum! I suppose you repainted a regular version. Black and golden always work spectacularly and it is like you made your own special edition.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Repainted black & gold Schleich reindeer   Repainted black & gold Schleich reindeer EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 6:12 pm

He looks like the James Bond of reindeer- wonderful job!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Repainted black & gold Schleich reindeer   Repainted black & gold Schleich reindeer EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 1:23 am

Well done and that's great attention to detail on the hooves. It's almost like your avatar in reverse.
And welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repainted black & gold Schleich reindeer   Repainted black & gold Schleich reindeer Empty

Back to top Go down

Repainted black & gold Schleich reindeer
Page 1 of 1