Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Repainted golden Schleich reindeer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedNosedLugia

RedNosedLugia

Country/State : United States

Repainted golden Schleich reindeer Empty
PostSubject: Repainted golden Schleich reindeer   Repainted golden Schleich reindeer EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 3:01 am

I have another Schleich reindeer repaint that I made, this one is a solid gold reindeer as seen in my profile photo. Unlike James (my black & gold reindeer) this one took a few coats to completely cover it. After that I painted the eyes and hooves black, and then sealed the entire model with a gloss finish.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] He always knew he was a bit different, but he let his light shine regardless of what others said. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Repainted golden Schleich reindeer   Repainted golden Schleich reindeer EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 7:00 pm

Looks lovely, nice work!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Repainted golden Schleich reindeer   Repainted golden Schleich reindeer EmptyToday at 12:30 am

The result is very beautiful and you got the golden color so perfectly!

PostSubject: Re: Repainted golden Schleich reindeer   Repainted golden Schleich reindeer Empty

Back to top Go down

Repainted golden Schleich reindeer
Page 1 of 1