Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make

Go down 
+3
Numa
SUSANNE
Raptor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Raptor

Raptor

Country/State : Australia

choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make Empty
PostSubject: choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make   choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:12 pm

Range1:mythical creatures=werewolf,ghost,cerebus,minotaur,cyclops cyclops .

Range2:prehistoric ocean beasts:stethocanthus,ambulocetus,basilosaurus,opthalmosaurus,liopluerodon pirat .

Range3:made-up creatures from the future Laughing lol! Very Happy Very Happy:preadator(see UKTV show [i]Primeval),flying octopus tongue ,giant dragonfly affraid ,cat-o-bat(half cat,half bat) cat ,flying pig Laughing Rolling Eyes pig.

Please give me your histerical ideas. Idea Laughing .
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make Empty
PostSubject: Re: choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make   choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:48 pm

affraid alien

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make   choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:30 pm

I can only think of one range that I would really like to see and hence have included more than 5 examples:

1. Extinct Mammals - Quagga, Blue buck, Irish Elk, Moa, Dodo, Elephant Bird, Great Auk, Stellars Sea Cow, Rufous gazelle etc

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make   choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:45 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:
I can only think of one range that I would really like to see and hence have included more than 5 examples:

1. Extinct Mammals - Quagga, Blue buck, Irish Elk, Moa, Dodo, Elephant Bird, Great Auk, Stellars Sea Cow, Rufous gazelle etc

That is a fantastic idea bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make   choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:33 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:
... Elephant Bird...

What, this one?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wink Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make   choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:01 am

Schleichzoo wrote:

You mean extinct animals! Wink
Nice choices!
Back to top Go down
Dunfold

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make   choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:44 pm

skysthelimit wrote:
Schleichzoo wrote:
... Elephant Bird...

What, this one?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wink Laughing

This made me laugh... affraid
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make   choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:21 am

Roger wrote:

You mean extinct animals! Wink
Nice choices!

Yes sorry thats what i meant.....the extinct mammals from the list are my favourites of course. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make   choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:39 pm

What I like is that Schleich goes on some of their ranges, as prehistoric mammals (what about a wooly rhino?) and ocean creatures (another version of the beluga, the narval, and more whales for example).
Extint animals will be a nice choice Schleichzoo.

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make   choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make Empty

Back to top Go down

choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: