Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)

Go down 
+12
ethomas
NightLioness
Roger
Zelvik
Ana
Katty
scot(t)
widukind
landrover
Cyhyraeth
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) Empty
PostSubject: Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)   Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:29 pm

Time passes fast, especially in summer sunny
It is soon a long time since Fernando (Landrover) started by asking us to show what we have under specific themes ( stripes, parents, spots, twins etc.).
I would like to try to revive this good idea :

- please show us if you have baby-animal figueres emerging from an egg Laughing

Here are my two dino babies from AAA
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They were some of the first AAAs I got (except for those sold by Schleich), and it is fun to remember that I bought them on Ebay from a seller called Hackiebert or something like that scratch
Much later, - now almost 11 months ago - I became aware that this seller was the one with the fantastic homesite, and that he had made a forum !!!! Shocked Laughing
Perhaps you can guess what forum that was Wink geek

Here are two hatching turtles , - one from Safari and one from Bullyland

I hope you guys and gals have some also sunny
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)   Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:50 am

They are soo cute!!! I love you I love you the dinosaurs are fantastic bounce

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)   Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:18 am

How sweet)
Back to top Go down
https://www.omhps.com/User/Index/185ed076-cb84-45b5-8df1-ec600ba
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)   Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:31 pm

Lately Sue & Lesley, these two wonderful, generous ladies, have given me a whole bunch of lovely models cheers

And Yvette has done a LOT of work for me to get several models, I could otherwise never have got cheers

Among them are three little babies I love you
The crocodille and the Parsaurolophus are gifts from S&L, the turtle was one of two, that Yvette got for me.

So now my AAA/Bullyland-turtle flock is complete Very Happy Very Happy

Sue & Lesley also gave me the Mom for the little dino. They are SO beautyful !!!

And Yvette sent a sibling to the Bullyland-sea-turtle baby.
I did have one, but the new one has not lead such a tough life Rolling Eyes
They belong together, of course, - who could ever separet them affraid Laughing

Thankyou, thankyou, Sue, Lesley and Yvette queen queen queen flower flower flower sunny sunny sunny

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)   Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:14 pm

Idea Very good idea susanne Idea

T-rex safari:

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)   Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:18 pm

very cute all!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)   Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:37 pm

Very Happy That is the cutest T-Rex I have ever seen cheers

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)   Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:03 pm

This is a good idea for a thread Susanne! (even though I have nothing to contribute. Very Happy )

My favorites are the turtles hatching. (I don't know why). I especially like the Safari. (And of course, it's impossible not to like Fernando's t-rex.)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)   Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:47 pm

scot(t) wrote:
This is a good idea for a thread Susanne!

Thankyou, dear friends Very Happy
Well, it is almost a year ago since it started, and so far only two people have contributed, so... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Katty

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)   Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:13 am

I agree with scott! What a neat thread! I cannot contribute No but neat!!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)   Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:42 pm

here are my

colorata:

resin model:

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)   Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:56 pm

They are SO lovely, Andreas cheers
I have always been fascinated by eggs hatching Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)   Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:09 pm

Thank you Susanne, yes this i cute. And i never know that this are so much figurines. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)   Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:49 pm

Very cool Andreas! I really like the turtles.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)   Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:51 pm

Very Happy Thank you Scott Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)   Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:58 pm

Wow, how interesting topic! Very Happy I also didn't know about so many figures of hatching babies, that's very cute.

Why not a figure of born of mammals, gnu for example scratch Shocked Would it be too dramatic and not cute scratch Or maybe such figures already exist? Sorry this is probably off topic...

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)   Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 8:51 pm

Ana wrote:
Wow, how interesting topic! Very Happy I also didn't know about so many figures of hatching babies, that's very cute.

Why not a figure of born of mammals, gnu for example scratch  Shocked Would it be too dramatic and not cute  scratch Or maybe such figures already exist? Sorry this is probably off topic...

Great idea  Shocked 

As you say, a birth is perhaps not very cute  scratch 
But perhaps nursing and/or nesting would be an idea for a SUY Very Happy
Or..should this one be expanded ?
So far it is the smallest SUY of all, I think  Laughing 

Well, - I have two new ones to show  cheers 
From Safari'a "Incredible Creatures", I have got the Cobra ( King Cobra, Christophe? ) and Crocodile babies  drunken 
I just had to take some pictures of the turtle again, - I think it is so great to see the way the artist has made the eggs as correct as possible for each species :)

Zelvik

Zelvik

Country/State : czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)   Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 11:12 pm

Beautiful! Very nice babies collection, Susanne. cheers cheers cheers sunny sunny sunny sunny 
For me are especially amazing little turtles. They are fantastic! sunny  sunny  sunny  I love you  I love you  cheers 
Back to top Go down
http://safafariparkpodklicem.wz.cz
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)   Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 1:23 am

Let's see if I can give a little boost to this topic. These figures are much more than wasted omelets. Evil or Very Mad Laughing
I scrutinized all my collection and what I've found??? ... only crocs! geek Not even a single fox hatching.... how is it possible? Rabbits can and foxes not? scratch Laughing

All gifts, Safari croc from Sawn, AAA croc from Torben and a little ceramic from Daria! flower

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)   Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 12:06 pm

Croc babies  cheers cheers 

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)   Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 4:04 pm

Nice babies again:)

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)   Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:12 am

Aawwww Very Happy I can hear them squeaking for their mom. (very cool sound that baby crocs can make!)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)   Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:10 am

Thanks everyone! Very Happy

NightLioness wrote:
Aawwww Very Happy I can hear them squeaking for their mom. (very cool sound that baby crocs can make!)

In this great video we can hear them, they're really cute! Very Happy please ignore the introduction, I don't want to give bad reputation to crocodiles, they're lovely creatures. Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)   Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:47 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks everyone! Very Happy

NightLioness wrote:

In this great video we can hear them, they're really cute! Very Happy please ignore the introduction, I don't want to give bad reputation to crocodiles, they're lovely creatures. Very Happy

Thank you Roger for the video Very Happy
Croc moms are very gentle and protective, very impressive for such a big reptile :3

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)   Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:24 pm

I can't see a video  Sad 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)   Hatching babies, - show us yours :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hatching babies, - show us yours :-)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next