Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The not marked animals in my zoo

Go down 
+37
Taos
NMR_Okapi
Duck-Anch-Amun
Bonnie
rogerpgvg
Caracal
Pardofelis
barracudacat
bmathison1972
jhudstone
Bowhead Whale
pipsxlch
Tarunyada
widukind
costicuba
jarda
JonasV
LeeAnn
QuollMate
Roger
Florian
SUSANNE
krista
ken yeo
Elros Alvar
landrover
Tiermann
Wildheart
aandmkw
Ana
sauroid
PeGe
Kikimalou
Vivien
Sergey
WILLYBACOMAN
HKHollinstone
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 4:14 am

Nice additions, specially the bird,
sunny sunny

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 5:29 pm

Thank you Fernando :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 2:12 am

vintage stuff

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:36 am

newcomers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 11:16 pm

newcomers

from before

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 2:41 am

older newcomer

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 7:54 am

The lemur looks great, Andreas! Congratulations! So you don't know a brand, but do you know where it came from, was it included in any set, are there any other sets? Very neat figurine!!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 8:43 am

Tarunyada wrote:
The lemur looks great, Andreas! Congratulations! So you don't know a brand, but do you know where it came from, was it included in any set, are there any other sets? Very neat figurine!!

Thank you. I found it on ebay. It is made in china and a knockoff of a ringtailed lemur (i think Safari)

Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 7:06 am

widukind wrote:
Here sea animals

crabs (bought 1998 of cran canaria)

That grey whale... drunken
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:15 pm

Thank you :)

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 11:38 pm

widukind wrote:
newcomers

The blue beetle is Carabus auratus by Bullyland; if yours is not marked it might be a knock-off.
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 11:43 pm

widukind wrote:

crabs (bought 1998 of cran canaria)

If they are not marked, most of those crabs are knock-offs of Play Visions. I do not know the origin of the spiny lobster. The brown and blue crab on the far left is (or is a knock-off of) the crab from the K&M International Kelp Dwellers Toob.
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 11:48 pm

widukind wrote:
more newcomers

This looks like it came from my house-I think I have everything here LOL.

[edited 11/4/2017]
I see knock-offs of Club Earth spiders and XX beetles, plus the diving beetle from the very rare Bugs Life collection. Also a lot of TM (or TM knock-offs). Many of the butterflies appear to be from the K&M International Butterfly Nature Tube (see my review for comparison and species' names). One butterfly is Safari LTD and I see a lot of Imperial Toys beetles.

Last edited by bmathison1972 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 12:04 am

Thank you for the informations Blaine :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 4:12 am

Hurraaaay for true experts cheers

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 12:17 am

widukind wrote:
newcomers

The butterfly life cycle is AAA, or a knock-off of AAA (the paint jobs do not look as detailed or crisp as my actual AAA set). My figures do not have 'AAA' stamped on them, but the packaging confirmed it. The frog life cycle is probably the same scenario.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 12:36 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
widukind wrote:
newcomers

The butterfly life cycle is AAA, or a knock-off of AAA (the paint jobs do not look as detailed or crisp as my actual AAA set). My figures do not have 'AAA' stamped on them, but the packaging confirmed it. The frog life cycle is probably the same scenario.

Blaine, is there any chance that you make a comparison/review between your AAA butterfly lifecycle and the Safari one? I defintely want to get one of these once I already own the AAA frog lifecycle. Very Happy

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 12:41 am

Roger wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:
widukind wrote:
newcomers

Blaine, is there any chance that you make a comparison/review between your AAA butterfly lifecycle and the Safari one? I defintely want to get one of these once I already own the AAA frog lifecycle. Very Happy

Roger, all my life cycles can be seen on a thread I started on the ATF: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I should copy this thread to STS; in what board would you recommend putting it?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 1:14 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
widukind wrote:
newcomers

Thank you, i think that are knock offs because i found them in Bangkoks china town :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 1:44 am

I think it is Hang Shun, but only marked with China

Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 5:33 am

Where in the world do you find all this stuff!!!????
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 5:43 am

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Where in the world do you find all this stuff!!!????

Oh, some in Bangkok, some of Gran Canaria, some czech Republik, some Germany and on ebay or chinese online auctions or or or :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 1:18 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
Roger wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:
widukind wrote:
newcomers

Roger, all my life cycles can be seen on a thread I started on the ATF: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I should copy this thread to STS; in what board would you recommend putting it?

Whilst the topic I suggested is clearly to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] section. This very interesting topic you linked from ATF, is a traditional [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... I will study the introduction of your thread as a middle month topic. I will let you know then. Very Happy thi

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 2:42 am

If anybody knows the brand, please let me know

a Takara Tomy copy

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 9:45 am

widukind wrote:
I think it is Hang Shun, but only marked with China

Bought the South American animals for the chinchilla haha.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The not marked animals in my zoo
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next