Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)

Go down 
+8
Fauli
ken yeo
Zwartvoet
SyLoBe
spikesilkenwolf
schmidtchenschleich
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zwartvoet

Zwartvoet

Country/State : NL

Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)   Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:01 pm

I to want only the horse, just as the pony chart. I will take the horse out of the pakage, the rest will go into storage. Laughing
Back to top Go down
spikesilkenwolf

spikesilkenwolf

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)   Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:25 pm

Zwartvoet wrote:
I to want only the horse, just as the pony chart. I will take the horse out of the pakage, the rest will go into storage. Laughing
I really want the cart.

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)   Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:46 pm

spikesilkenwolf wrote:
Zwartvoet wrote:
I really want the cart.
ok then, if you get one, I can have the horse and you the cart Wink Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
spikesilkenwolf

spikesilkenwolf

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)   Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:28 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
spikesilkenwolf wrote:
Zwartvoet wrote:
I really want the cart.

Lol no. if i somehow get the set i would not mind having the horse:) the horses is very pretty. but i really want the cart!if someone really dose not want the cart as much to send it into storage lol i would be glad to buy it off them so that this way we would both get what we want and we could split the cost and save them some storage space:)

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)   Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:45 pm

I am working at it, Lacey Wink

However I still don`t know the price, - shipping etc.
Perhaps I can`t find it at a reasonable price, but I am trying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
spikesilkenwolf

spikesilkenwolf

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)   Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:47 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Susanne your awesome:) i just want to give you a big hug!

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)   Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:50 pm

Thankyou, Lacey, I LOVE hugs cheers

( But let`s see what comes out of it. No problem finding one, but the price Shocked )
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)   Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:03 pm

spikesilkenwolf wrote:

Lol no. if i somehow get the set i would not mind having the horse:) the horses is very pretty. but i really want the cart!if someone really dose not want the cart as much to send it into storage lol i would be glad to buy it off them so that this way we would both get what we want and we could split the cost and save them some storage space:)

I really DON´T want the wagon. Only the horse. I also have the pony carriage (42040), and neither want it. In fact I´m thinking about selling it, and want to sell the wagon when I got the scenery pack. You can send me a message if interested :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
spikesilkenwolf

spikesilkenwolf

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)   Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:15 pm

SyLoBe wrote:
spikesilkenwolf wrote:

I really DON´T want the wagon. Only the horse. I also have the pony carriage (42040), and neither want it. In fact I´m thinking about selling it, and want to sell the wagon when I got the scenery pack. You can send me a message if interested :)
I may if i can not find a set reasonably priced. i even might be interested in getting a second one:) depending on price mostly. if i buy the wagon from you i will buy the driving cart to(you can never have to many tack sets:)

spikesilkenwolf

spikesilkenwolf

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)   Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:04 pm

spikesilkenwolf wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:
spikesilkenwolf wrote:

I may if i can not find a set reasonably priced. i even might be interested in getting a second one:) depending on price mostly. if i buy the wagon from you i will buy the driving cart to(you can never have to many tack sets:)
Hey you wouldn't happen to have a covered wagon would you?

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)   Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:51 pm

spikesilkenwolf wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Susanne your awesome:) i just want to give you a big hug!

Aaaaaarw, NO ! Sad No Crying or Very sad

The contact I have is much too expensive, I am afraid. The price would be over 50 Euros before the package reached you pale

Perhaps some of our German friends have to help here ????
Back to top Go down
Zwartvoet

Zwartvoet

Country/State : NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)   Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:14 pm

spikesilkenwolf wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
spikesilkenwolf wrote:
Zwartvoet wrote:
I really want the cart.

I think that I will keep the set complete, storage is a temporary option here. I can only display one set at a time, so the pony chart and this chart will both stay in the box and will be stored.
I still live with my parents and I have the smallest room in the house. My brother will move out in a year so then I hope to have enough room to display the complete set's (I will get his room). Otherwise it will have to stay in storage till I finished my education and move out myself.
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)   Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:25 am

spikesilkenwolf wrote:

Hey you wouldn't happen to have a covered wagon would you?

Do you mean the one which comes with a paint and a bay, 42124? No, I´m sorry, I sold it...

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)   Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 am

I found 2 more:

One a bit cheaper: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And one included in a pack of special edition items (the wagon with the new Bayala unicorn, the red dragon, the pinto mustang and El Santo): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
schmidtchenschleich

Country/State : Germany NRW

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)   Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:54 am

So, today i received my carts.

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
LittleLady

LittleLady

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)   Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:27 pm

I'm goig to Germany! There's a Muller store half an our away from here with the car. I've send a email to the store en make a reservation.
I love to live in the Netherland!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)   Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:50 pm

Congrats, Peter, - did you empty the store ? Wink Laughing

LittleLady wrote:
I'm goig to Germany! There's a Muller store half an our away from here with the car. I've send a email to the store en make a reservation.
I love to live in the Netherland!

Ohhh, lucky you !
So you live near the border and have the best of both countries cheers
Back to top Go down
schmidtchenschleich

Country/State : Germany NRW

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)   Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:55 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Yes of course, two times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)   Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:01 pm

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
LittleLady

LittleLady

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)   Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Just arrived at home, with the clydesdale mare and wagon. I've buyed it for 20 euros, it was the last one so I was lucky! Very happy!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)   Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:50 pm

WOW! How extremely lucky for you cheers

Uhhhhu, imagine if you had come there and there were none left Shocked

CONGRATULATIONS with your new rare and beautyful Schleich flower sunny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)   Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:15 am

schmidtchenschleich wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Yes of course, two times Very Happy

I also heard a rumor that Peter purchased a warehouse full of them... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)   Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:37 am

Which wouldn't surprise me... Laughing Rolling Eyes Wink

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)   Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:46 am

Ooh congrats Little Lady!

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)   Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 72003 is a horse cart :-)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: