Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection

Go down 
+20
Carola
Snardi
Kikimalou
landrover
Elros Alvar
Pluisje1998
sortepletter
Cyhyraeth
aandmkw
Roger
ken yeo
Sumo
Katty
scot(t)
Kristie
Ana
widukind
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
Silver Unicornis
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:53 am

Nice newcomers:cheers:cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:08 pm

Congratulations Magda, very nice newcomers :)

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:38 pm

They are great ! and look so good together Applause

Last edited by SUSANNE on Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am

Very neat new fantasy horses Very Happy Like good and evil. Or just pretend to be evil, and they meet up in secrecy :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:03 am

Carola wrote:
Very neat new fantasy horses :DLike good and evil. Or just pretend to be evil, and they meet up in secrecy :)

Ohhh ! Romance on a Monday morning drunkencheersWink

Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:18 pm

Thanks!

Shhh! Don't mention secret meetings, I want to have control over the growth of my collection Laughing

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:26 pm

Mangalarga wrote:
Thanks!

Shhh! Don't mention secret meetings, I want to have control over the growth of my collection Laughing

cheers Laughing Laughing

Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:06 am

Getting back to buying models after a summer break:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stone Horses Chip SCHGDM Gray Dun Mule
Stone Horses Chip SCHSLM Sorrel Mule

More: *click*

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:46 am

Those are great! Congrats.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:43 pm

Very good mules cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:06 pm

Thay are SO beautyful !!!!!
My only Peter stone models, and I LOVE them Applause 

Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:49 pm

Thanks!

I agree, Susanne, they are lovely models, and would be even better if they had better paintjob. I already have plans for them - one will be just repainted (well, I'll add some details, such as gender parts and maybe mane), one will be repositioned to standing pose. I'd like to buy at least one more, to customize it into a gaited (half Tennessee Walker) mule :DAnd maybe there will be even more of them! I love mules, also because they often have unusual colours - the colour genetics is a bit different in horses and donkeys, and their offspring often looks at least interesting, especially when white patterns are involved :)

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:34 pm

Oh, one of these would be very welcome in my small 1:32 equine collection. Laughing
They have a serious sculpting. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:06 pm

I have a friend who has a painted piebald mule named Apollo, he is such a sweet and gentle animal. He loves to give hugs. Wink I am curious to see how you customize them, please post them again!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:51 am

New ones:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Collecta 88621 Clydesdale stallion
Safari Ltd. 151205 Clydesdale mare
Safari Ltd. 153605 Arabian mare
Schleich 13278 Falabella gelding (x2)

More: *click*

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:12 pm

Congrats! CollectA clyde is a beauty. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:46 pm

What a delightful photo cheers Applause 

And beautyful new horses for your collection !!! CONGRATULATIONS sunny 
Good that you got the lovely Safari Arabian. She is probably going to be retired now that there is a new one on the way scratch

Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:56 pm

Thanks!

SUSANNE wrote:
Good that you got the lovely Safari Arabian. She is probably going to be retired now that there is a new one on the way scratch
She's still in 2014 catalogue on their website Wink I'm not her fan in her current state (way too many errors) but I really believe she's got potential for customizing Very Happy I want to buy a few more for customs.

As for the photo - I'm still learning how to use all those setting in my camera, but I've managed to make a decent photo despite not so good light conditions Smile

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:44 pm

Congrats

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:06 pm

Interesting and very different figures. Very Happy CollectA Clyde is probably more atractive but I confess I CollectA Clyde is nice but not as nice as Shire mare. Though, these less flashy CollectA horses are nicer than first ones from Deborah. Very Happy
Interesting also that you'll turn a miniature horse in a miniature horse! Laughing flower
Congratulations and it is also interesting to read your blog entries. Very Happy

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:05 am

SUSANNE wrote:
What a delightful photo cheers 
I agree Very Happy And lovely horses indeed !

ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:10 pm

nice  Very Happy

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4