Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Collecta horses

Go down 
+23
Carola
donny ong
shane ryan
skysthelimit
Elros Alvar
JonasV
SyLoBe
Snardi
pookyhorse
Gabe
widukind
Pony
Ana
Schleich-US
Mastiffcat
Silver Unicornis
Roger
MartinH
SUSANNE
ken yeo
HKHollinstone
Kristie
Cyhyraeth
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

Collecta horses - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecta horses   Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:07 pm

SyLoBe wrote:
They look awesome :) I may try to get them!
Yes, the do, the Darties especially!
I hope you'll sucseed. Not sure about Utterly horses or TGF, but MPV still has some of them (not all the colours, although).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Collecta horses   Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:54 am

Congrats Daria :) They are amazing and thank you for comparing photos :) I don´t get the paintwork on brown dartmoore pony... grey head with mane?? Why? scratch This is not real looking to me :/
But... heavy horses? OMG! Wonderful!! Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Collecta horses   Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:41 am

Thank you for very great pics of the new CollectAs and comparisons cheers

Bay Clydesdale stallion looks absolutely stunning I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Collecta horses   Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:16 pm

Oh, they are all amazing! Congratulations!!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Collecta horses   Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:39 am

Congrats Daria! Nice horses!

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Collecta horses   Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:24 pm

You're welcome!

Martin, I'm always eager to compare molds by different manufacturers, so it was my pleasure, really)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Collecta horses   Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:42 pm

A beautiful collection of beautiful horses. Congratulations. Thanks for sharing all the wonderful photos.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Collecta horses   Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:22 am

Congrats again cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Collecta horses   Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:36 pm

Beautiful horses! Congrats! cheers cheers cheers Fjord<3

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Collecta horses   Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:43 pm

I just orderer some today :) It was a hard decision, which one I pick and wich one not... All together are a "bit" expensive!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Collecta horses   Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:38 pm

SyLoBe wrote:
I just orderer some today :) It was a hard decision, which one I pick and wich one not... All together are a "bit" expensive!
Yes, they are)
That's why I always spend hours trying to choose between the two)

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Collecta horses   Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:23 pm

Customized CollectA Shire mare by Vivian the Dark, Russia.
Now she's sabino on bay roan))
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Collecta horses   Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:30 pm

CollectA Andalusian Stallion, 2013
He's a new owner already as I didn't really like him- to short back.
However, the pics remained.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Collecta horses   Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:32 pm

That Shire mare is unbelievable!Shocked 
What an incredible beautiful repaint! bounce bounce bounce 
Congratulations!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Collecta horses   Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:48 pm

Bloodrayne wrote:
That Shire mare is unbelievable!Shocked 
What an incredible beautiful repaint! bounce bounce bounce 
Congratulations!
Just my words ! I LOVE it I love you drunken I love you 

Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Collecta horses   Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:50 pm

Thank you, Simone and Susanne!
Glad you liked her, indeed she's awesome!

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Collecta horses   Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:42 pm

Cyhyraeth wrote:
I think this model has a lot of potential - though it needs a lot of work as well, as it has more flaws than just too short body.

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Collecta horses   Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:46 pm

Mangalarga wrote:
Cyhyraeth wrote:
I think this model has a lot of potential - though it needs a lot of work as well, as it has more flaws than just too short body.
You're right.
But.. well, I already got him as a body, tried to think what we can make of him and realised that I don't want it to be turned in anything completely different from what he's now. But he wasn't able to find his place on my shelf anyway((

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Collecta horses   Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:38 am

It is great to see such a remarkable repainting on one of my favorite horses. I don't care how accurate is that girl, she transmits excelence and power, just what I feel when I think in a Shire. Magnificent! cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Collecta horses   Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:30 am

cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Collecta horses   Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:53 pm

Vivianna's custom on that Shire is so beautiful, wow what a gem! Congrats Daria cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Collecta horses   Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Thank you for showing these two! The CollectA Shire, she looks fabulous Very Happy Very good repaint! Also, I do think she is one of the stronger sculpts, compared to the Andalusian Stallion. He does look very short in bodylength (the same issue seems to also apply the 2013 Fjord.. In fact, with several of the Deborah sculpts)..

Last edited by Carola on Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Collecta horses   Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:14 pm

Amazing how beautiful this Shire mare looks after repaint! Congratulations for having this lovely figure! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Collecta horses   Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 9:10 pm

Thank you my friends!
In fact the Shire mare figure already was really beautiful, so Vivian just made her a little bit prettier)

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Collecta horses   Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:18 am

Shire mare of collectA is imponent.....¡

Vivian's work is phantastic.

Congrats Daria and vivian Applause Applause 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collecta horses   Collecta horses - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Collecta horses
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next