Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yes ! I got the beluga !!!! :-))

Go down 
+11
SyLoBe
widukind
HKHollinstone
schleich61
WILLYBACOMAN
ken yeo
Roger
schmidtchenschleich
Joan Milelire
Arrakai
SUSANNE
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

Yes ! I got the beluga !!!! :-)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes ! I got the beluga !!!! :-))   Yes ! I got the beluga !!!! :-)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:09 pm

Congrats Susanne cheers
Sea creatures are not quite my thing but I'm very glad to see when someone is so happy with them...

appyhurdler

appyhurdler

Country/State : australia

PostSubject: Re: Yes ! I got the beluga !!!! :-))   Yes ! I got the beluga !!!! :-)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:18 am

SUSANNE wrote:
appyhurdler wrote:

......in your profile picture are they your cats they are gorgeous

Yes, they are Mummi and Johanne, my two little wonderful terrorists Very Happy
I will tell them yo u like them, they LOOOVE to be told that someone thinks they are beautyful cat cat Very Happy

aawwwww they are so adorable what breed??? cat cat cat Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Yes ! I got the beluga !!!! :-))   Yes ! I got the beluga !!!! :-)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:51 am

They are Siamese cat Very Happy
Johanne is so called brown-masked, Mummi is brown-tortishell-masked.

My Mom always had Siamese cats, and I always wished to have one also.
But there always seemed to be a little tabby house-cat that needed a home, so for many years we had "only" lovely, beautyful striped cat-cats.

Then app 8 years ago a tourist found a tiny kitten in the forest, and of course we kept her. As she ( Mikke) became bigger, she also became aggressive, and the vet said that she had been taken from her mom too early and needed another kitten to teach her manners.
Al lo and behold, - not far from here a guy had some Siamese kittens for sale !
I made my husband aggree that if we could have 4 cats, we could also 5 Laughing
That was Johanne, the most cool cat on earth, and she and Mikke had a great time. Mikke learned that if you`scratch or bite, you get back of the same Wink

Some weeks after, the breeder called and told us that Johanne`s sister was so awfully shy, that he would not sell her to somebody he did not know, - he would give her to us cheers

That was Mummi, and then we had 6 cats Laughing Laughing

Mummy has developed into the funniest little nosy thing, it is often difficult to take pictures of my figures, because [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
appyhurdler

appyhurdler

Country/State : australia

PostSubject: Re: Yes ! I got the beluga !!!! :-))   Yes ! I got the beluga !!!! :-)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:49 am

SUSANNE wrote:
They are Siamese cat Very Happy
Johanne is so called brown-masked, Mummi is brown-tortishell-masked.

My Mom always had Siamese cats, and I always wished to have one also.
But there always seemed to be a little tabby house-cat that needed a home, so for many years we had "only" lovely, beautyful striped cat-cats.

Then app 8 years ago a tourist found a tiny kitten in the forest, and of course we kept her. As she ( Mikke) became bigger, she also became aggressive, and the vet said that she had been taken from her mom too early and needed another kitten to teach her manners.
Al lo and behold, - not far from here a guy had some Siamese kittens for sale !
I made my husband aggree that if we could have 4 cats, we could also 5 Laughing
That was Johanne, the most cool cat on earth, and she and Mikke had a great time. Mikke learned that if you`scratch or bite, you get back of the same Wink

Some weeks after, the breeder called and told us that Johanne`s sister was so awfully shy, that he would not sell her to somebody he did not know, - he would give her to us cheers

That was Mummi, and then we had 6 cats Laughing Laughing

Mummy has developed into the funniest little nosy thing, it is often difficult to take pictures of my figures, because [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Laughing Laughing

haha how gorgeous i saw that mummi is very photogenic especially in your wolf photoes she made my day! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Yes ! I got the beluga !!!! :-))   Yes ! I got the beluga !!!! :-)) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:13 am

Bongo wrote:
A few years ago, in 2006, I've been to the Oceanarium Lisbon, a really great place to visit, so I've seen for the first time in my life, a manta ray.

But I was very surprised also, to find the Schleich Beluga and and the Hammehead Shark in the giftshops, altough they have been retired at this time since 2003...

I don't know, if they still on Sale there, but I don't think so...

I can go easily to Oceanarium, you are right, it is a fantastic place. I'm not sure they still have these figures but I think they are Maia & Borges versions! A Portuguese brand that uses Schleich moulds under license! :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Yes ! I got the beluga !!!! :-))   Yes ! I got the beluga !!!! :-)) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:02 am

appyhurdler wrote:

haha how gorgeous i saw that mummi is very photogenic especially in your wolf photoes she made my day! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

cheers I told her you like her. She LOVES to hear it, preferably every 5 minutes every day cat Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes ! I got the beluga !!!! :-))   Yes ! I got the beluga !!!! :-)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yes ! I got the beluga !!!! :-))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2