Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set

Go down 
+20
robertelephant
ken yeo
STORMnl
Sumo
remrock02
Mastiffcat
Rio
K907
dlfrogman
Roger
Joan Milelire
lucky luke
widukind
SUSANNE
Ana
HKHollinstone
skysthelimit
jarda
Kikimalou
Sergey
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ze_neto

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Oh PeGe, thank you very much. I really need to find that skua!

PeGe wrote:
Hey ze_neto,
concerning the arctics:
just the two sets shown.

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:04 am

With a little work, you can actually make a fine Beluga off the "scary lip-a-luga":
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Btw: there was another thread on STS concerning those figurines (and the other Wildlife Figurines). i think there was Axis deer or something like this shown. Does anyone remember?
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:37 pm

Sergey wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I can also get those two sets here, but i will never trade single figurines again, just whole sets!
Just contact me, if you're interested, if there are enough left the next weekend, i can get some.
the animal in the right upper corner of the right set could actually be a wolf, the one left lower corner left set, seems to be a fox....
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:33 pm

I saw any of this set and a big polar set in Side /Turkey on the market Very Happy 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 4:12 pm

widukind wrote:
I saw any of this set and a big polar set in Side /Turkey on the market Very Happy 
Sorry, but I didn't understand. You saw in Turkey? In a real store?

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 5:39 pm

ze_neto wrote:
widukind wrote:
No, i mean the country - Türkiye,

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:32 pm

widukind wrote:
ze_neto wrote:
widukind wrote:
The turkish e-bay?

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 6:15 pm

ze_neto wrote:
widukind wrote:
ze_neto wrote:
widukind wrote:
The turkish e-bay?
I was there, and there are any small shops Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4