Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show us yours: Antelopes

Go down 
+63
75senta75
Stripedhyena
Bonnie
Advicot
Caracal
Pardofelis
crowfoot
Megaptera
Gwaine
arafan
Bloodrayne
hawkins_zh
Tove
Tarunyada
JonasV
Zelvik
NightLioness
ulinuk
Dorkan
Florian
PeGe
cattlecollector
koniminiatures
GoldEagle
Saarlooswolfhound
NandO
animalluvr6
weaselfan93
The-Toy-Chest
scot(t)
Rio
Philter4
jarda
SeanieP
Arnaud
aandmkw
xfoxx
skysthelimit
Bullyqueen
Steve170
Joan Milelire
landrover
widukind
WILLYBACOMAN
Kiryuha
Vivien
Silver Unicornis
Roger
Sumo
Ana
lucky luke
MartinH
ken yeo
Kikimalou
HKHollinstone
dlfrogman
castlerigg
Kristie
SUSANNE
smithyboy
Mastiffcat
K907
kudu11
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Antelopes   Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:25 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Congrats on those 2 little gazelles my friend!
Those are great indeed, and the smaller scales are still beautiful to indeed! cheers

Then thanks Andreas, and i am on the same ship as you Andreas, sadly enough for us two... pale
But now i understand when we are both on the forum very late... Wink
I saw you talking about tropical fish, but Egypt doesn't have that much, but enough other things to visit, i must still go there to.
IMHO everybody must have seen the big pyramids before you die, if possible of course... Laughing farao
Congrats on your Tom Major(indeed!) Oryx, it is there in 2 sizes, medium and very large! Shocked

Oh Willy, i am so sorry!! Embarassed Embarassed I think you mean that you want the same antelope but i get this? scratch But if you mean this, i am agree with our Croco. Laughing Laughing
But with the fishes you are wrong. It is my second time in egypt with a hotel on the red sea. Our hotel have also a reef in the near so i hope to see a big lot of fishes.
Look here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and here a few pics from my first time in egypt:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Antelopes   Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:53 pm

Yes, yes, yes Andreas!!! Coral reef is the biggest treasure of Egypt cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Andreas, our species collector, do You also collect species of fish which You want to see on real reef? Laughing bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Antelopes   Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:00 pm

ana wrote:
Yes, yes, yes Andreas!!! Coral reef is the biggest treasure of Egypt cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Andreas, our species collector, do You also collect species of fish which You want to see on real reef? Laughing bounce

Oh yessssssssssss!!! But i also want to find this fish species, that i saw last time in egypt. lol! lol! lol!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Antelopes   Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:53 am

Maybe you are right Ana, but both things are so different, culture and nature...
I think not seeing the pyramids when you are there, would be the same as not seeing the Eiffeltower when you go to Paris...
But i would surely go to the red sea of course, because i snorkled and dived a lot in my life, on a lot of places around the world.
Those are experiences you never forget! cheers

I have both little antelopes Andreas, and yours to, haha... Wink
I just wanted to congrat both of you on the new additions. Laughing
By the way, great booklett you have there.
I saw 3 of the Schleich corallfishes on the topcover on short notice, great pics for determination! Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Antelopes   Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:27 am

I had the great chance to visit Egypt 20 years ago. At that time, it was still possible to go inside the pyramid.

This is something I will always remember drunken
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Antelopes   Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:46 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Maybe you are right Ana, but both things are so different, culture and nature...
I think not seeing the pyramids when you are there, would be the same as not seeing the Eiffeltower when you go to Paris...
But i would surely go to the red sea of course, because i snorkled and dived a lot in my life, on a lot of places around the world.
Those are experiences you never forget! cheers

I have both little antelopes Andreas, and yours to, haha... Wink
I just wanted to congrat both of you on the new additions. Laughing
By the way, great booklett you have there.
I saw 3 of the Schleich corallfishes on the topcover on short notice, great pics for determination! Very Happy

Ah, okay. Laughing Many thanks! Very Happy

I hope i can see the pyramids, because it is a long way from our hotel and the main problen can be cairo. At the moment you shouldnt go to caire as a tourist, the town is not safe.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Antelopes   Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:48 am

Kikimalou wrote:
I had the great chance to visit Egypt 20 years ago. At that time, it was still possible to go inside the pyramid.

Oh, that can i imagine!!! I hope i see this too. At my first time i see the other ancient monuments in the south. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Antelopes   Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:53 am

widukind wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Oh, that can i imagine!!! I hope i see this too. At my first time i see the other ancient monuments in the south. Very Happy

No Unfortunately, the entrance is forbidden for years now Sad
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Antelopes   Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:09 am

Kikimalou wrote:
widukind wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

But when you know why i think it is okay. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Antelopes   Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:19 am

widukind wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
widukind wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

I am planning to go there too!

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Antelopes   Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:28 pm

I want to also share my group of antelopes and gazelles. As you may notice, some are recustomized, repainted or have missing horns--I have used parts of others to create my own antelope if it does not exist. For example, on the far right of the photo is a male and female Schleich Roe deer made into african bushbucks (still not accepting of the male's horns). I have another female I made. I tired my best to make the tessessby calf look like a topi w/ horns but not working for me...(located in far-left back). I had a Papo Gnu but traded it. Also, many customized animals from Ana and Harriet are also part of the mix:D . And many of my antelopes/gazelles number many as they are herd species (Tommies, Gnu, kudu). I am excited too to add on the new 2012 brands to this collection: All the new sables (multiples of the CollectA female), CollectA Waterbuck, Eland, Mojo male tommy (multiple) and depending on its size, Papo's Oryx. I also hope to add two custom made topis, Ana's and Harriet's Nyalas (do not like Noah's Pals Mountain Naylas, far-left side last picture), and Ana's famous Bongo (please Ana!!!!cheers cheers cheers ). With all these hoofed animals in my diorama, I hope I have room for the others! lol! All animals here will not make it to the diorama.Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Antelopes   Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:14 pm

Gosh! Seanie, SO many lovely models cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Antelopes   Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:32 pm

Wonderful!! Which brand are the impalas on the right side of your topi? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Antelopes   Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:47 pm

Good eye for a beauty, those are made by Harriet cheers cheers

jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Antelopes   Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:00 pm

Sorry, Sean, there is no place for compliment from my point of view... Evil or Very Mad So many nice figures crippled that terrible way Sad
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Antelopes   Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:08 pm

ken yeo wrote:
widukind wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
widukind wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

I am planning to go there too!

cheers farao cheers farao cheers farao cheers farao cheers farao cheers

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Antelopes   Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:27 pm

Sean, many many fantastic antelopes! Congratulations!!! cheers
Ken, Your travel plan is wonderful news, I wish You fantastic time, be sure that the reef is AMAZING sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SeanieP

SeanieP

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Antelopes   Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:56 pm

widukind wrote:
Wonderful!! Which brand are the impalas on the right side of your topi? Very Happy

Yup, those are Harriet's creations--the impalas are wonderful. Thanks for the kind words and I am excited to add the 2012 antelopes to my collections. Sorry Jarda you are offended by my recustomizing or repainting, but I typically have more than one of the antelopes I use parts from.
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Antelopes   Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:26 am

ana wrote:
Sean, many many fantastic antelopes! Congratulations!!! cheers
Ken, Your travel plan is wonderful news, I wish You fantastic time, be sure that the reef is AMAZING sunny

cheers cheers

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Antelopes   Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:27 am

Oh Seanie! What a wonderful collections!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Antelopes   Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:39 am

SeanieP wrote:
widukind wrote:

Yup, those are Harriet's creations--the impalas are wonderful. Thanks for the kind words and I am excited to add the 2012 antelopes to my collections. Sorry Jarda you are offended by my recustomizing or repainting, but I typically have more than one of the antelopes I use parts from.

Wonderful, only wonderful!! Big congrats and hurray for Harriet!!! cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Antelopes   Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Oh Seanie! What a wonderful collections! cheers sunny

I'm jealous of your three impala! drunken Wink Cool
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Antelopes   Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:52 am

Hey Christophe, i hope when you decide to go there again, you won't be there in Egyptian clothes, otherwise they think that one of the great Farao's stood up again, haha... Laughing geek lol!

A shame that you can go inside again anymore, but since human breath tears down the ancient drawings and stones slowly, it is better... scratch farao

Very nice clutch of antelopes and gazelles Sean! Very Happy

SeanieP

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Antelopes   Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:05 pm

And here is my latest antelope addition from Jhudstone. A Banded Duiker! cheers thanks!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Antelopes   Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:36 pm

WOW !!!!!! Shocked

A Banded Duiker bounce bounce cheers

What a wonderful, lovely little model Very Happy

Congratulations sunny

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Antelopes   Show us yours: Antelopes - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us yours: Antelopes
Page 9 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next