Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))

Go down 
+18
Kristie
Plahotiere
Suebeedo
Wildheart
Ana
Kiryuha
MartinH
Kikimalou
smithyboy
lucky luke
Mastiffcat
landrover
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
Vivien
dlfrogman
widukind
Sergey
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))   On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:22 pm

== Sea World (Coral Reefs) == santa santa
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

... more another pics... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

== Sea World (Whales and Dolphines) ==

... more another pics... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Sergey on Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))   On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:30 pm

3. "Three Great Shelfs": Mammoth Fauna, Birds World, Reptiles and Snakes World santa santa santa

== Mammoth Fauna (Prehistoric mammals) ==

... and more another pics... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

== Birds world ==

Last edited by Sergey on Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))   On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Sergey, your camera took beautiful pictures ~ with a just little help from you - right? Wink

You collection keeps growing and growing....and growing...

I was checking out your dioramas and didn't see a Musk Ox in the one with the polar bears, so where would they be?

Thanks so much for sharing. Have fun with your new camera! cheers

flower ~ Sue
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))   On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:02 pm

Suebeedo wrote:
Sergey, your camera took beautiful pictures ~ with a just little help from you - right? Wink

I was checking out your dioramas and didn't see a Musk Ox in the one with the polar bears, so where would they be?

flower ~ Sue

...Thanks Sue! Musk Oxes (Schleich and brand Lian Huat Hang Ltd ) now looking for in the Mammoth Fauna display! lol!

Last edited by Sergey on Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))   On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Sergey wrote:
Suebeedo wrote:

flower ~ Sue

...Thanks Sue! Musk Oxes (Schleich and Hongkong brand) now looking for in the Mammoth Fauna display! lol!

Oh, There they are! cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))   On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:02 am

== Reptiles & Snakes World == santa santa

Last edited by Sergey on Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dlfrogman

Country/State : Idaho USA

PostSubject: Re: On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))   On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:30 am

Those are great cheers love the snake and croc wrestling also

What brand are these two tortoises???

Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))   On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:34 am

dlfrogman wrote:
Those are great cheers love the snake and croc wrestling also

What brand are these two tortoises???

... 4D master... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They are puzzles. Wink

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))   On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:43 am

Gosh I love your display and your collection Sergey! AMAZING!!! cheers

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))   On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:46 am

MartinH wrote:
Gosh I love your display and your collection Sergey! AMAZING!!! cheers

...Thank Martin! cheers cheers santa

Plahotiere

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: very nice !!!   On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:01 pm

I like it :-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.tberg.de/spielzeug/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))   On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:17 pm

Amazing cheers

But...but...I wouldn`t like to have all those snakes near me Shocked What a Face Laughing Laughing

What species ( amd brand) is the big turtle right in front of the puzzels ?

Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))   On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:43 pm

I love your displays Sergey! But I have to agree with Susanne, no snakes for me! Shocked

Amazing collection! I would like to ask what brand are those white snow bunnies? I love them!

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Bernyto

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))   On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:09 pm

Awesome collection Sergey! I love it!
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))   On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:16 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Amazing cheers

But...but...I wouldn`t like to have all those snakes near me Shocked What a Face Laughing Laughing

What species ( amd brand) is the big turtle right in front of the puzzels ?

... scratch scratch I don,t understand Sue which turtle? Where is right or left for you? scratch Big turtle on the left on the pic (in front of...) is map-turtle by 4D Master too... The big turtle with the yellow carapas is Galapagos giant turtle by Safari Ltd... The big turle with "toothed" carapas is Alligator snapping turtle by 4D Master... The big river turtel on the radical left of pics (with grey carapas) it,s river turtle by Nayab... scratch

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))   On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:41 pm

4. Mikrocosmos shelf: Insects, Frogs & Lizards... santa santa

== Safari Wild Wonder Orang shelf ==

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))   On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:43 pm

Wow, great pics again, Sergey!!
Reptiles shelf is my favorite one among your displays.

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))   On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:39 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
Wow, great pics again, Sergey!!
Reptiles shelf is my favorite one among your displays.

...Thanks to all my friends! I like it that You like it! Wink

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))   On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:23 pm

5. Small white shelves santa santa santa

== Small lovely Horses collection == (But now I,ve stoped to collect horses because it,s the Separat Great Infinite series, Great Separat Universuum Laughing Laughing )

== African Elephants ==

== Polar animals ==

Last edited by Sergey on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dlfrogman

Country/State : Idaho USA

PostSubject: Re: On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))   On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:37 pm

Those are great too. I think I saw some of that grass the elephants are on in a craft store here. I need to check that out it looks great Sergey cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))   On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:03 am

== Papo Animal-Warriors (The Magnificent Group of Seven on the Dragon Bay Wink ) == santa santa

...more another pics... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Sergey on Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))   On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:19 am

Great pictures Sergey! sunny Crocman is the KING! king
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))   On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:37 am

Roger wrote:
Great pictures Sergey! sunny Crocman is the KING! king

...Yeah! I named Croc-man - Rogerio!! Laughing Laughing

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))   On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:31 am

I almost missed this thread & over the times seeing you collections expand and re-arranging the displays. With a good camera and supposes you will be taking more photos and re-arranging display very often. I love the Dinos display & Big cat display.

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))   On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:09 pm

ken yeo wrote:
I almost missed this thread & over the times seeing you collections expand and re-arranging the displays. With a good camera and supposes you will be taking more photos and re-arranging display very often. I love the Dinos display & Big cat display.

...Only Dinos and Big cats? Sad scratch ... Laughing Laughing Laughing Thanks cheers dear Ken!

PostSubject: Re: On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))   On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the eve of the Christmas! Sergey,s Collection with the Sony Camera! It,s a SONY! ;))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next