Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SCHLEICH 2012 in real

Go down 
+34
Andy DC
lucky luke
SUSANNE
Joan Milelire
Silver Unicornis
Philter4
Ana
Pony
Mastiffcat
gogo1004
ken yeo
Kikimalou
Harry
pawprintzinsnow
skysthelimit
billbut
smithyboy
pokeyanyway
Roger
landrover
Arnaud
Arrakai
Gabe
Vivien
HKHollinstone
signatus
dlfrogman
Siobhan
orcagirl26
MartinH
widukind
Wildheart
Bongo
ida
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2012 in real   SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:03 pm

Vivien1998 wrote:
Magda,I cannot say really to be serious,I have no Horses in my collection but I think he's a bit small to be in scale with horses. scratch
So maybe you could tell me how tall he is, more or less, just so I'd have an idea of his size Wink
Most Schleich dogs are too big for their horses, only the newest Danes and Labradors are in right scale, but I'd prefer to get a mongrel dog Very Happy

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2012 in real   SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:12 pm

Mangalarga wrote:
Vivien1998 wrote:
Magda,I cannot say really to be serious,I have no Horses in my collection but I think he's a bit small to be in scale with horses. scratch
So maybe you could tell me how tall he is, more or less, just so I'd have an idea of his size Wink
Most Schleich dogs are too big for their horses, only the newest Danes and Labradors are in right scale, but I'd prefer to get a mongrel dog Very Happy
Okay,then I think he's in the right size for your dioramas! Idea Very Happy
He's a little bit smaller than the Great Dane. Wink It's interesting how the tastes are different,I liked more the bigger sized dogs,I hope they'll make some of those in 2013.

Last edited by Vivien1998 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2012 in real   SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:23 pm

He seems to be in perfect size! cheers
Thanks for answer, Vivienne Very Happy

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2012 in real   SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:25 pm

Amazing Vivien!!! that pictures show us more than the catalogue photos. I specially like the birds!!! have you seen the nest too??? And could you make more pictures from the owl? Razz

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2012 in real   SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:28 pm

Mangalarga wrote:
He seems to be in perfect size! cheers
Thanks for answer, Vivienne Very Happy
You're welcome,Magda. flower Great that he has the right size! cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2012 in real   SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:30 pm

They are SO beautyful cheers

As Joan says, thay are MUCH nicer than in the catalogue, - and you are a divine photographer with a wonderful camera Very Happy Very Happy

I LOVE tha alpacas, and the dogs, and .... THEM ALL bounce Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2012 in real   SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:39 pm

Abu Rai wrote:
Amazing Vivien!!! that pictures show us more than the catalogue photos. I specially like the birds!!! have you seen the nest too??? And could you make more pictures from the owl? Razz
Thank you very much,Joan! flower I completely understand your excitement! Very Happy Wink
Unfortunately I haven't seen the nest;and the falcon neither! Sad But of course I can take more pictures from the snow owl for you tomorrow. :)
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2012 in real   SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:45 pm

Philter4 wrote:
Congratulations! I love the photo with the Llama family, the whole line looks pretty good.

Me too they are my favorite, thank you for these nice pictures cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: !!   SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:49 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
They are SO beautyful cheers

As Joan says, thay are MUCH nicer than in the catalogue, - and you are a divine photographer with a wonderful camera Very Happy Very Happy

I LOVE tha alpacas, and the dogs, and .... THEM ALL bounce Laughing Laughing
Thank you,Susanne. flower
Looks like you must spend a bit more for the 2012 Schleich as you've exspected. Wink
I should remind you of the Mojo and CollectA figures for 2012. Rolling Eyes Laughing And of Safari,and of Papo,and of Bullyland,which we don't even know the news for 2012! Shocked Isn't that weird,Schleich is already available and we still don't have the news from Bullyland. scratch
By the way,I appreciate it that you always like my photos! cheers flower

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2012 in real   SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:50 pm

lucky luke wrote:
Philter4 wrote:
Congratulations! I love the photo with the Llama family, the whole line looks pretty good.

Me too they are my favorite, thank you for these nice pictures cheers bounce
You're welcome Jean-Luc. flower Any special photos for you? Razz
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2012 in real   SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:01 pm

Vivien1998 wrote:

.....and of Bullyland,which we don't even know the news for 2012! Shocked Isn't that weird,Schleich is already available and we still don't have the news from Bullyland. scratch

But, nothing strange about that ! You make wonderful photoes Wink

There should be a new Bullyland-catalogue on the way to me. One of my friends sent it already before christmas, I hope it has not gone lost in the mail What a Face Crying or Very sad

Another one of my friends just sent me a mail, she saw the new Schleich in a shop today and was somewhat disappointed, she writes that they are much more rubbery than they used to be, - do you think so too ? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2012 in real   SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:16 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Vivien1998 wrote:

.....and of Bullyland,which we don't even know the news for 2012! Shocked Isn't that weird,Schleich is already available and we still don't have the news from Bullyland. scratch

But, nothing strange about that ! You make wonderful photoes Wink

There should be a new Bullyland-catalogue on the way to me. One of my friends sent it already before christmas, I hope it has not gone lost in the mail What a Face Crying or Very sad

Another one of my friends just sent me a mail, she saw the new Schleich in a shop today and was somewhat disappointed, she writes that they are much more rubbery than they used to be, - do you think so too ? Shocked
A new Bullyland catalogue on the way to you,WOW,lucky you! cheers Very Happy
Well,mainly they are not rubbery but the Pelican and the Stork are the exception.I don't know why but somehow I think it fits to the Pelican better than other material. :) scratch It's a bit sad about the stork but still a VERY nice figurine and a must-have for you,Susanne. Wink
Back to top Go down
Andy DC

Andy DC

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2012 in real   SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:28 pm

The pelican looks very nice to me, as do the alpacas. Polar Bears look ok too, I prefer the adult. I have to say that the two dogs don't appeal to me at all.
Have to see the Giant Panda to see if it's good still!
Is the male gorilla as bad as the pictures we saw first showed, because he looks ok now?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2012 in real   SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:08 am

Vivien, congratulations for your new additions and thanks for your nice pictures! flower
My favourites are the snowy owl, the large dog and the Euroasian badger! Very Happy
I think I'll buy the stork and the skunk even they are not impressing me! :)
I know I will find soon or later the figures here in local shops but I want a picture from the back of the pelican, is it possible?
Gorillas are impossible to see in pictures, unless I know that Schleich photographers are a little... monkey ... almost as bad photographer as I am! I need to see them in real life! I also know someone that will love the cute polar bears! Laughing flower The most important is that it is clear that you are very happy and that makes me also happy! flower Be careful, the first brand arriving always takes all of our money. While we wait for other brands we always go back to the Schleich shop to see what is more there to buy! affraid
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2012 in real   SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:13 am

Oh congrats Vivien! cheers

My favorites from your selections are the owl and the skunk! The little mongrel dog looks kind of like a muppet. Very Happy

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2012 in real   SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:24 am

A big congratulations to you Vivien! I likes your photos and initially wasn't intend to get the polar bear & gorila. Maybe I will change my mind.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2012 in real   SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:32 am

I've forgot to say that the new Schleich dogs are in 1:20 scale according with experts once I don't collect them. Previously they were released in 1:12 scale. The new ones fit better with Schleich and Mojo horses, for example. While the old ones wer in the classic scale of doll houses! :)
Back to top Go down
saintgoku

saintgoku

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2012 in real   SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:05 am

wonderful cheers cheers cheers cheers i really like the owl cant wait until i get my own!!! congratulation on your new animals!!!
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2012 in real   SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:51 am

Vivien1998 wrote:
Abu Rai wrote:
Thank you very much,Joan! flower I completely understand your excitement! Very Happy Wink
Unfortunately I haven't seen the nest;and the falcon neither! Sad But of course I can take more pictures from the snow owl for you tomorrow. :)

Thank you!!! flower flower

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2012 in real   SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:49 am

Roger wrote:
I've forgot to say that the new Schleich dogs are in 1:20 scale according with experts once I don't collect them. Previously they were released in 1:12 scale. The new ones fit better with Schleich and Mojo horses, for example. While the old ones wer in the classic scale of doll houses! :)
Thank you,Roger! flower It's a shame that the new dogs are in 1:20 scale,they are too small!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I don't collect horses so it doesn't help me but I think some of our horse girls will like the size very much,as Magda for instance! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2012 in real   SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:53 am

Andy DC wrote:
The pelican looks very nice to me, as do the alpacas. Polar Bears look ok too, I prefer the adult. I have to say that the two dogs don't appeal to me at all.
Have to see the Giant Panda to see if it's good still!
Is the male gorilla as bad as the pictures we saw first showed, because he looks ok now?
Well Andy,that's completely matter of taste. Wink I like them very much and I think they look much better than the previous photos,although I was sceptic first as well. I will take some better pictures today,so that you can make your own opinion about them. :)
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2012 in real   SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:56 am

Thank you all for your kind comments,Andy,Roger,Kristie,Ken and Saint Goku! sunny flower

Roger,I will make some pics of the pelican for you today. Wink flower

Here are first the better pics of the big dog for Hariett and the pics of the snow owl for Joan. Very Happy Hope they are okay!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hariett,the new dogs are all in 1:20 scale. Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wow,I have to say the Snow Owl is a real masterpiece,I love it! cheers
Hope they are okay,Joan. :)

Last edited by Vivien1998 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2012 in real   SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:03 pm

Scale is more a question of what we are used than a question of pure Mathematics! :)
I think that is correct to make the dogs in 1:20 scale because they fit with Schleich human figures and with many farm accessories. But, for those who were collecting the old in 1:12 scale they will look very small. Is not nice to play with 2 labradors of the same brand in different scales. Those are market strategies questions. First Schleich did the dogs in a size to fit with other brands of toys to get the atention of new customers, now that Schleich is very known and all their series is selling nice they are making according with their own products. Don't be disappointed because the dogs fit almost perfectly with medium sized Schleich animals! flower
I'm eager to see more pictures of the pelican, thanks! cheers
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2012 in real   SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:04 pm

Big congratulations!!! cheers

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2012 in real   SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:13 pm

MartinH wrote:
Big congratulations!!! cheers
Thank you very much,Martin! Very Happy bounce flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2012 in real   SCHLEICH 2012 in real - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SCHLEICH 2012 in real
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next