Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How many schleich you have?

Go down 
+70
Chamira
Wilorvise
MARTINLATIN
mollymalfunction
elischleich
Carola
Thylacineotway
ezra18
Tarunyada
Elros Alvar
AlopexLagopus
Angie59
shadoweon
cattlecollector
Skater826
trevok4
Menphis
Jesse254
LittleBlackDress
stef1000
Gwaine
JonasV
shane ryan
schleich515686
Maja-Maus
ulinuk
boba_jagoda
Geospiza fortis
Lavinia01
mohkis
arafan
NightLioness
schleichcollector2007
Takama
joyce & anouk
SyLoBe
lucky luke
Bowhead Whale
aandmkw
schleich61
pokeyanyway
Mastiffcat
Ana
dlfrogman
xfoxx
Wildheart
SeanieP
Théo
Tyler Loew
bojan
ken yeo
WILLYBACOMAN
MartinH
Vivien
Suebeedo
schleichsammler2008
twilighter
Tiermann
pipi6
Kristie
Fauli
Gabe
Roger
Arnaud
Sartje
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
widukind
stecal
Kiana84
74 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

How many schleich you have? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 7 EmptyTue 22 Jul 2014 - 19:11

mollymalfunction wrote:

The rest is history , including my bank account.  Laughing

Don't I know that !  lol! lol!

MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 7 EmptyThu 24 Jul 2014 - 7:06

No more many:(
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 7 EmptyThu 31 Jul 2014 - 1:32

mollymalfunction wrote:
Thank you Susanne  Very Happy 
I like to think that I do. Cool Very Happy I am lucky because as a child my cousin and I were given many Schleich. He has since given me the majority of his figures, which even from a young age we tried to keep scratch-less. I didn't start seriously collecting Schleich until the early summer of 2012 when I was feeling crafty and started making halters just for fun for my horses and stumbled upon people's collection videos on YouTube while trying to learn how to make them. I was shocked to see so many horses that I didn't have. So I did some research and realized how collectable Schleich was. I was hooked!  Rolling Eyes I started out only collecting horses. But that quickly changed later in the summer when went on vacation to the West Coast (Oregon and California) and found my first variant; the lighter version of 14027, the African elephant female. I had the darker one from my childhood so I was surprised to see it in another color. Upon doing some resarch I found this forum!  cheers 
The rest is history , including my bank account.  Laughing

Welcome on forum and welcome to the club of ruined collectors! Laughing flower

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 7 EmptyThu 31 Jul 2014 - 6:17

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Applause Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil arrow exclamation Idea question Wink Rolling Eyes @ Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No affraid confused bounce pale silent tongue cyclops cheers bom drunken Sleep scratch study santa pirat clown cherry Basketball sunny farao king queen jocolor geek pig cat rabbit alien monkey rendeer afro flower albino elephant lol! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 7 EmptyThu 31 Jul 2014 - 6:19

OMG I am so sorry, my friend wanted me to try out all the smiley faces and then dared me to post it. But these emotions pretty much describe what I think of the amount of schleich that you guys have!!!!

affraid 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 7 EmptyThu 31 Jul 2014 - 9:04

Schleighgirl wrote:
OMG I am so sorry, my friend wanted me to try out all the smiley faces and then dared me to  post it. But these emotions pretty much describe what I think of the amount of schleich that you guys have!!!!

affraid 

lol! lol! lol! 

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 7 EmptyFri 19 Sep 2014 - 7:00

Update! My collection has now reached just over 100 Shocked Gosh now I'm into the hundreds, scary stuff! Laughing
The last I posted was 88, this forum must be having an effect on me lol!
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 7 EmptyFri 19 Sep 2014 - 7:42

It was easier to count I branched out at all to CollectA or MOJO or Papo or Safari Ltd. Then there's the duplicates because we have two kids... and we have some toys that are hidden in a box in the closet, well out of their reach, until such a time as "Christmas," or "Outstanding Obedience Above and Beyond All Expectations," or "You Got An Immunization, What a Brave Child You Are" or something like that. And the kids've taken to keeping them in the bedroom at night.

I'm not counting, because doing so would admit I have a problem... though my wallet wishes I would :)

I'm going to say 42 officially out and about the house within children's reach, but I KNOW that's too low for the REAL total.

Chamira

Country/State : Sri Lanka

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 7 EmptyFri 19 Sep 2014 - 8:33

Wilorvise wrote:
..we have some toys that are hidden in a box in the closet, well out of their reach, until such a time as "Christmas," or "Outstanding Obedience Above and Beyond All Expectations," or "You Got An Immunization, What a Brave Child You Are" or something like that....

I'm not counting, because doing so would admit I have a problem...

I have such a box as well, a nondescript cardboard box currently holding a Mandrill+baby and a Replica Saurus! This week the boy (2 & 10months) started going to play-school. He has been crying throughout and I promised him a dino when he came back each day. By Thursday he was fine, so I am keeping the Friday dino back for something else. It was an expensive start to school!

Am I kidding myself? I say I am getting these for the boy, but really I think it is for both of us! He is totally obsessed with dinos now, so the other animals are less abused! Also I have got some lovely cheap packs of dinos for him to play with as well, and so the Schleich ones are also less abused!

I don't count them - there are not that many, but counting them and keeping spreadsheets & other crazy behaviour would just mean having to admit I have an 'issue'. But then again, it may be better to face up to it!
Back to top Go down
Valinor

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 7 EmptyFri 19 Sep 2014 - 10:03

Our Schleich "World of Nature" collection currently contains 1028 animal figurines and 76 human figurines. That is not counting the double animal figurines that we have for sale, nor the accessories.
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 7 EmptyFri 19 Sep 2014 - 12:35

That's a lot! Congrats on having that huge collection! Very Happy

I've almost less Schleich than other brand horses nowadays.. And customs :0

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Niki2811

Niki2811

Country/State : Europa

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 7 EmptyFri 19 Sep 2014 - 20:17

When I have count them some weeks ago, I have 295 animals.
Most are from Schleich, Bullyland. I have some CollectAs, some from AAA, Panini, many dogs from New Ray and some other brands like Britains.
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 7 EmptyFri 19 Sep 2014 - 20:23

Valinor wrote:
Our Schleich "World of Nature" collection currently contains 1028 animal figurines and 76 human figurines. That is not counting the double animal figurines that we have for sale, nor the accessories.

your collection is like a museum Applause

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 7 EmptySat 20 Sep 2014 - 11:21

Wilorvise wrote:
Valinor wrote:

your collection is like a museum  Applause

sunny
Back to top Go down
Thylacineotway

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 7 EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 2:00

I now have 280. It doesn't seem like much but I started collecting in 2011 and I only became a serious collector since last year. Most of my models are scratch free. I have bought almost all of them myself. I think Schleich is expensive where I come from.
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 7 EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 2:03

Thylacineotway wrote:
I now have 280. It doesn't seem like much but I started collecting in 2011 and I only became a serious collector since last year. Most of my models are scratch free. I have bought almost all of them myself. I think Schleich is expensive where I come from.

I think 280 is a lot, especially when you have to find space for them bounce
Back to top Go down
Gregory1007

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Dec 2014 - 5:21

I am getting very close to 400
Back to top Go down
somethin

Country/State : united states

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Dec 2014 - 14:19

I have 506 schleich all together the. Counting my other brand is have 554 replicas all together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

How many schleich you have?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7