Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How many schleich you have?

Go down 
+70
Chamira
Wilorvise
MARTINLATIN
mollymalfunction
elischleich
Carola
Thylacineotway
ezra18
Tarunyada
Elros Alvar
AlopexLagopus
Angie59
shadoweon
cattlecollector
Skater826
trevok4
Menphis
Jesse254
LittleBlackDress
stef1000
Gwaine
JonasV
shane ryan
schleich515686
Maja-Maus
ulinuk
boba_jagoda
Geospiza fortis
Lavinia01
mohkis
arafan
NightLioness
schleichcollector2007
Takama
joyce & anouk
SyLoBe
lucky luke
Bowhead Whale
aandmkw
schleich61
pokeyanyway
Mastiffcat
Ana
dlfrogman
xfoxx
Wildheart
SeanieP
Théo
Tyler Loew
bojan
ken yeo
WILLYBACOMAN
MartinH
Vivien
Suebeedo
schleichsammler2008
twilighter
Tiermann
pipi6
Kristie
Fauli
Gabe
Roger
Arnaud
Sartje
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
widukind
stecal
Kiana84
74 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

How many schleich you have? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:26 am

Suebeedo wrote:

... I like the older retired models and have a few coming in the post//mail this next week. I really do need to get my "collection" posted on the forum sometime. drunken

flower ~ Sue

Yes, yes, please bounce bounce cheers Wink

I would LOVE to see them, but know you have your hands full with family, job and doggies drunken
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:27 am

Kiana84 wrote:
Finally... 100+1 schleich cheers

Pictures coming soon...

CONGRATULATIONS, Kiana cheers
You just turned a sharp corner there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:22 pm

I have 231 from Schleich and other brands: Papo (83), Safari Ltd. (75), CollectA (41), Mojo (11), AAA (5), Bullyland (10), Nayab (25) a custom from other members (5) Wink

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:23 pm

Kiana84 wrote:

Wow, that's alot! Shocked Where do you keep them? I would love to see pics of your collection cyclops

My website schleich.animobil.info shows my whole Schleich collection except for the ones that just came in yesterday. cheers Click the Images link on the lower right of the main page of my site and you can see them all at once - takes time to load if your connection is slow.
I am hoping to take more group photos in the next few months between other projects.

They are mostly stored in plastic bins, I don't have the shelves to put very many out at a time.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:22 pm

Kiana84 wrote:
Finally... 100+1 schleich cheers
Congratulations Kiana! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Although i am getting rid of all the stuff that has to do with farm(exept for some birds, donkeys, cats, dogs and long horned cattle), and most of my accesoires to, i still have several hundreds, i lost count, it is to much work to count them all, haha... Laughing

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:59 am

I need to count it too! I think mine is around 200 or more!

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:02 am

Mine are over 300, I'm afraid to count.
But I'm really interested in where they were made. How many Made in Germany, China, Tunisia or Portugal do you have? question

Arnaud

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:55 am

As said in another thread :

Quote :
I now have 212 Schleich figurines, including 3 variants, that is to say 209 different models !! I can't believe it !

I also checked in which country my figurines have been made : 9 in Germany, 3 in Portugal, 1 in Tunisia (!?) and all the others in China !
Back to top Go down
Tyler Loew

Tyler Loew

Country/State : U.S.A. Iowa

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:05 pm

I started really collecting in 2007 and now i have about 80
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:12 am

I was wrong, I have 105 Schleich figures. My excel file was a little outdated! Laughing
But the number that really enjoys me more is that I have 26 different brands, in 18 mounths as collector Not buying online it is only possible with the help of STS friends. cheers And one more brand is arriving! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:07 am

Yes, yes, - the lovely fox from Willy bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:00 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Yes, yes, - the lovely fox from Willy bounce cheers

Very Happy Very Happy Yes, and I haven't counted Shing Hung brand and I'll receive also my first Breyer Stable Mate figures. :)
Back to top Go down
Théo

Théo

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:58 am

I have 600 schleich !
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Théo wrote:
I have 600 schleich !
Wow! Shocked That's a lot,Theo! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
bojan

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:12 pm

Finally counted: 376 (175 Made in China, 174 Made in Germany, 26 Made in Portugal, 1 Made in Tunisia)

Kiana84

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:10 pm

Bojan wrote:
174 Made in Germany, 26 Made in Portugal, 1 Made in Tunisia

How have you find them??? Mine are 99% Made In China, even I always look them before I buy Rolling Eyes Suspect
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:21 pm

It is easy to have 500 or more, specially when you count all the other series like the mini's and so on.
I just looked through my pics, because i have one of every model i own, that makes counting easier, and i didn't count the farmanimals that i still own, but wasn't able to trade yet...
I still have 574 Schleich models left... Wink

Kiana84

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:10 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
It is easy to have 500 or more, specially when you count all the other series like the mini's and so on.
I just looked through my pics, because i have one of every model i own, that makes counting easier, and i didn't count the farmanimals that i still own, but wasn't able to trade yet...

How expensive schleich are in Holland? My friend is from there, and they visit often their home town, maybe I'll ask them to bring souvenirs next time... tongue
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:44 am

I have been collecting since late 2010 and have 223 Schleich, and not including the other brands, models and custom made animals! I am only collecting African animals as well so not getting them all.
Back to top Go down
Arnaud

Arnaud

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:58 am

Are there more than 200 Schleich African animals ?? I did not know !!
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:01 am

Arnaud wrote:
Are there more than 200 Schleich African animals ?? I did not know !!

I have herds--49 zebra, 35 Gnu and tommies, 12 Giraffe, and 25 elephants, for examples.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:45 pm

Kiana84 wrote:
WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

How expensive schleich are in Holland? My friend is from there, and they visit often their home town, maybe I'll ask them to bring souvenirs next time... tongue

On the internet they are always cheaper, but in the stores, and average bigger figurine like a cow or horse or so, are 6,80 euro's a piece, and from there the price goes down in smaller figurines, but never cheaper then 4,80 euro or so.
Accesoires, special sets and stuff like that are awfully expensive here... Shocked

Kiana84

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:48 am

Thanks for the information! :) Pretty much the same prices as in Finland then.
My friends are from Aalsmeer, but I have no idea how big city it is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bojan

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:19 am

Kiana84 wrote:
Bojan wrote:
174 Made in Germany, 26 Made in Portugal, 1 Made in Tunisia

How have you find them??? Mine are 99% Made In China, even I always look them before I buy Rolling Eyes Suspect

I always look how they're made/painted, not where they are from. But usually figurines Made in Germany and Portugal look much better than Made in China, but there are also exceptions.
My Pinto Mare was Made in Tunisia! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: How many schleich you have?   How many schleich you have? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How many schleich you have?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next