Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Animazoo" "Vier zu Mir" mit Schleich Minis "Four to me" with Schleich Minis

Go down 
+2
HKHollinstone
schmidtchenschleich
6 posters
AuthorMessage
schmidtchenschleich

Country/State : Germany NRW

"Animazoo" "Vier zu Mir" mit Schleich Minis "Four to me" with Schleich Minis Empty
PostSubject: "Animazoo" "Vier zu Mir" mit Schleich Minis "Four to me" with Schleich Minis   "Animazoo" "Vier zu Mir" mit Schleich Minis "Four to me" with Schleich Minis EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:19 am

Vier zu mir! (Four to Me!) is an award-winning children's memory game in which the goal is for players to find sets of four animals that match those shown on their search cards. Once a card has been matched, it scores a point for the player, and the one with the most points at the end of the game is the winner.

The game includes a set of 24 unique plastic animals, 24 green tubes (film cannisters), and 24 search cards. One animal is hidden in each tube, and these tubes are then distributed evenly among the players. Each player is also given two "search cards"; each of these cards depicts a set of four of the animals. Players try to locate all of the animals on one or both of their cards by asking other players for the ones they need. If the acting player asks someone for an animal they are holding, that tube is passed to the acting player; as a reward, they can continue asking for more animals. However, if the player they asked DOES NOT have the animal, the player's turn ends. Once a player has all the animals needed to complete one or both of his search cards, he can reveal the card(s) and the animals to score 1 or 2 points. Completed cards are set aside and replacement cards are drawn until no more remain. The game ends once all 24 cards have been matched.

Vier zu mir! was originally published by Altenburger und Stralsunder Spielkarten-Fabriken (ASS) in 1996, and won the Kinderspiel des Jahres in that same year. In 1998 it was reprinted by Schmidt Spiele, and recently (2002) it was published again in a French edition by Tactic as "Animazoo".

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

"Animazoo" "Vier zu Mir" mit Schleich Minis "Four to me" with Schleich Minis Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Animazoo" "Vier zu Mir" mit Schleich Minis "Four to me" with Schleich Minis   "Animazoo" "Vier zu Mir" mit Schleich Minis "Four to me" with Schleich Minis EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:07 pm

I've never seen this before! How cool Cool
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: "Animazoo" "Vier zu Mir" mit Schleich Minis "Four to me" with Schleich Minis   "Animazoo" "Vier zu Mir" mit Schleich Minis "Four to me" with Schleich Minis EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:08 pm

Very interesting!1)It's the first game that uses Schleich other than puzzles!
2)I guess it's cheaper buying those minis through the game rather than on Ebay.
3)It looks very fun?Can we play? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
schmidtchenschleich

Country/State : Germany NRW

PostSubject: Re: "Animazoo" "Vier zu Mir" mit Schleich Minis "Four to me" with Schleich Minis   "Animazoo" "Vier zu Mir" mit Schleich Minis "Four to me" with Schleich Minis EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:23 pm

Yes, but the ASS game is from 1996 and it is very hard to find it in an good and complete condition.
My daughter loves the figures, but she is a little bit to young to play with it. i think next year it is the right old.

The new from Schmidt Spiele, i don`t know, if there even where the original Schleich Minis included.
Does someone know this?
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: "Animazoo" "Vier zu Mir" mit Schleich Minis "Four to me" with Schleich Minis   "Animazoo" "Vier zu Mir" mit Schleich Minis "Four to me" with Schleich Minis EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:33 pm

Very interesting. I have never seen it before. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: "Animazoo" "Vier zu Mir" mit Schleich Minis "Four to me" with Schleich Minis   "Animazoo" "Vier zu Mir" mit Schleich Minis "Four to me" with Schleich Minis EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:53 pm

Thanks for sharing!
This is completely new to me too, and a nice game to play too! :)
Nice that they use the Schleich mini;s in it.

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: "Animazoo" "Vier zu Mir" mit Schleich Minis "Four to me" with Schleich Minis   "Animazoo" "Vier zu Mir" mit Schleich Minis "Four to me" with Schleich Minis EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:24 pm

Fascinating Schleich-related stuff, Peter. And it's all in tip-top condition, of course. Thanks for sharing these cool photos.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Animazoo" "Vier zu Mir" mit Schleich Minis "Four to me" with Schleich Minis   "Animazoo" "Vier zu Mir" mit Schleich Minis "Four to me" with Schleich Minis Empty

Back to top Go down

"Animazoo" "Vier zu Mir" mit Schleich Minis "Four to me" with Schleich Minis
Page 1 of 1