Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair

Go down 
+23
dlfrogman
MartinH
smithyboy
baltimore zoo
schleichsammler2008
ken yeo
schleich61
Suebeedo
Tiermann
Mastiffcat
Roger
HKHollinstone
bojan
Tupolew Tu-154
alexmotoc
Arnaud
skysthelimit
SUSANNE
schmidtchenschleich
Vivien
SeanieP
widukind
Numa
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Steve170

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair   SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:00 pm

Thanks Nuuman! cheers Really liked looking through the photos...I can see the size comparisons!! bounce

Andy DC

Andy DC

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair   SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Love the new box/bayaladesigns, very modern and simple. The lmassive giraffe was a nice touch also!
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair   SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:32 am

Numaan, you lucky guy, on the Toyfair again! cheers
Great pics as every year, and thanks for sharing our thoughts about some models with the representatives of Schleich! Cool

Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair   SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:09 pm

MartinH wrote:
THANK YOU NUUMAN!! This is amazing :) Did you asked them if they know about our forum? Very Happy

Hi Martin

I didnt ask them on this occasion, I completely forgot but I did give Papo all the details about the forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair   SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:47 pm

Numaan wrote:
MartinH wrote:
THANK YOU NUUMAN!! This is amazing :) Did you asked them if they know about our forum? Very Happy

Hi Martin

I didnt ask them on this occasion, I completely forgot but I did give Papo all the details about the forum. Very Happy
yepeee :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair   SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:12 pm

I called my schleich toy store yesterday and they had the new arrivals so off I went...dragging my kids too. They do not complain about going to a toy store. The new animals are great--I do not collect most of the new ones but what a great variety--esp to see them now face to face. The new birds are huge, but look nice esp. the falcon and owl. I ended up purchasing more african elephant pachyderms--3 females, 2 males and two babies bounce . I also purchased the new young blond girl figure with the camera...for my safari scene. I already have the Papo(?) safari photographer with a monkey on her back. I like the older pandas vs the new one eating.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair   SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:31 am

Congrats on your new purchases Sean! Very Happy

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair   SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:53 am

Great photos. I've always wanted to visit the London toy fair. Do you get to hold the new dinosaurs?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair   SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SCHLEICH PHOTOS @ The London 2012 Toy Fair
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2