Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1

Go down 
+90
Bonnie
A.R.Garcia
pipsxlch
rogerpgvg
bmathison1972
Caracal
Pardofelis
barracudacat
WhiteLightning Wolf
Shanti
Noémi
Bonobo
Jetty
Taos
Anne from Norway
Saien
TheLastStardust
john2xtheman
Tarunyada
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Numa
costicuba
NightLioness
sphyrna18
Tove
widukind
LeeAnn
sauroid
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
MartinH
signatus
Wilorvise
Fisva
Takama
JonasV
koniminiatures
elephas_maximus
Florian
donny ong
SpiralStrix
ulinuk
orcagirl26
DaveScriv
arafan
NandO
Carola
pm64
AlvinCK
Saarlooswolfhound
twilighter
schleich61
Steve170
STORMnl
scot(t)
Joan Milelire
75senta75
PeGe
Arnaud
SeanieP
Tiermann
landrover
xfoxx
pipi6
Vivien
Mastiffcat
ezhilan
Kiryuha
dlfrogman
MD1985
SyLoBe
entrauner
lucky luke
remrock02
Sergey
skysthelimit
baltimore zoo
Gab
Kristie
Sumo
aandmkw
Wildheart
Rio
Lasersword1973
ken yeo
HKHollinstone
WILLYBACOMAN
Gabe
94 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 9:52 am

costicuba wrote:
Oh, so wonderful selection cheers Applause
Blancherie models are so charming. I am very happy for Roger, that he will enjoy this beautiful fox, but please Croger, not like a meal pale cheers
The Bandai  hornet is a beauty.
And I love all Eikohs.
Congratulations Kiki :)

And watching your top 5 prehistoric choices, I think now, I know which is your choice for Microraptor ... Very Happy

Damned I unmasked   Laughing
I love that you love everything Kosta  Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
As always, here we see models chosen with care and great taste cheers

I enjoy so much that both gorgeous, old rarities like the Blancherie Frères-treasures as well as the lovely but more easy-to-find EIKOs find grace for your stern gaze Very Happy

Each and every one is wonderful, but of course I almost fell off the chair seeing that amazing przewalski horse pale drunken cheers

How I would love to spend a day or two drooling at your shelves Razz

You are welcome dear Susanne.  cheers  in this time of confinement I will make some pics of my whole new collection, for a virtual visit, as soon as I finish my last display (the one with compos and Hollow casts)

Pardofelis wrote:
Beautiful antique and modern items. As you know I'm especially after the Eikoh monkfish, tough the cobra and loris also would be welcome into my collection. The Bandai hornet series are breathtaking, maybe the best done insects in the whole history of animal toy figures.

The Bandai is indeed fantastic and I wanted one for my "cabinet de curiosités" but the Kaiyodo is even better... And so expensive alas. I also wanted to add the Wetta but it has now caviar prices.

About the Monkfish, as promise I have one for you  Wink

Ana wrote:
Awesome new additions! Congratulations, Christophe! Very Happy The hornet is just scarily realistic! affraid  I love the Slow Lori I love you
I like how the BF hare looks a bit angry Laughing

Thanks Anna, the BF hare inspired "Monthy pythons sacred Graal" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:03 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:
Surely the Blancherie Frères are the stars of your new additions. Emu is fantastic and the przewalski's horse is umistakable with his Fjord mane and donkey tail. Laughing  Wonderful models but obviously I want also to bite something...

lol! ... couldn't it be a crocodile instead? affraid affraid
The ACEDO Fox and many other vintage fox models are portraied in similar poses, the fox hunting was unfortunately quite popular and I think it influenced the design of these figures.

The Przewalski's horse mould is the same than the zebra  Laughing  nevertheless it is beautiful  I love you

A croc will have a BF red fox for dinner when he will come back to Lisbon  Wink

Oh, now I can't control my joy, where are the tickets to go to Lisbon? scratch Laughing Christophe, I hope you have an extra fox or that mad hare will never forgive me. affraid
Przewalski's horse's tail is explained then but it works, even Schleich's model is remastered from a zebra sculpt or the other way round. The BF wild horse is wonderful and a very clever idea.

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:15 am

Wonderful, just wonderful

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:22 am

Wow- so many beauties on your shelves! cheers cheers cheers
And you are even going to share photos of your entire collection- a virtual tour! Very Happy How exciting, and just what we need during these times! bounce
And I think you used just the right word for the stunning Eikoh models: exquisite, they really are little beauties! sunny
And the BF animals are so charming, and so old and rare- and how wonderful that the gorgeous fox will soon have home with a croc! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:39 am

Beautiful newcomers. Especially the oldies in a phantastic condition.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:39 am

Thank you Andreas cheers

Roger wrote:
Oh, now I can't control my joy, where are the tickets to go to Lisbon? scratch Laughing Christophe, I hope you have an extra fox or that mad hare will never forgive me. affraid
Przewalski's horse's tail is explained then but it works, even Schleich's model is remastered from a zebra sculpt or the other way round. The BF wild horse is wonderful and a very clever idea.

My fox have a brother, don't worry for the hare  Wink

Advicot wrote:
Wonderful, just wonderful

Bonnie wrote:
Wow- so many beauties on your shelves! cheers cheers cheers
And you are even going to share photos of your entire collection- a virtual tour! Very Happy How exciting, and just what we need during these times! bounce
And I think you used just the right word for the stunning Eikoh models: exquisite, they really are little beauties! sunny
And the BF animals are so charming, and so old and rare- and how wonderful that the gorgeous fox will soon have  home with a croc! Very Happy

Thank you Adam and Bonnie, I like very much when young people enjoy and understand vintage figures beauty  cheers

For the virtual tour, you have to wait a bit, I have some issues with the last display, I need to change for a taller and narrower one. I found the good one but I need to add a glass door and this is the problem.
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:50 am

I'm an old man at heart, Christophe Wink

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:57 am

Advicot wrote:
I'm an old man at heart, Christophe Wink

affraid Not Me ! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mitsukuni

Mitsukuni

Country/State : United states/ohio

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 9:49 pm

Lovely additions cheers Applause I love you I especially love the Blancherie Frères, these little figures are so charming and yours in particular are in amazing condition cheers

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 9:55 pm

Yes, I love the Blancherie Frères too. I don't really collect metal figures, but seeing them, I might change my mind one day. I think I would already have had some if they weren't so expensive. Your photos of your new figures are amazing, Christophe.

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:13 pm

Idem!.. exactly!! Very Happy

+ I like a lot the 3 Eikoh :)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 4:20 pm

Wonderful additions!! Applause Applause Applause

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 5:28 pm

Mitsukuni wrote:
Lovely additions cheers Applause I love you I especially love the Blancherie Frères, these little figures are so charming and yours in particular are in amazing condition cheers

Thank you Mitsukuni, Blancherie Frères produced also a hyena but they never sold the figures, they are very ellusive in the Toy collectors world.

rogerpgvg wrote:
Yes, I love the Blancherie Frères too. I don't really collect metal figures, but seeing them, I might change my mind one day. I think I would already have had some if they weren't so expensive. Your photos of your new figures are amazing, Christophe.

BF and Britains Ltd produced some figures that looked very similar but the BF quality is superior to any Hollowcast brand of that era. If you have to collect only one hollocast lead line, go for the BF. Once there will be in your hands you don't feel the prices are so high. Very Happy

Caracal wrote:
Idem!.. exactly!! Very Happy

+ I like a lot the 3 Eikoh :)

Merci Alain. So go for it too, but please let me finish my collection before you start yours Laughing

Which Eikoh do you like? They are five.

Taos wrote:
Wonderful additions!! Applause Applause Applause

Thank you Taylor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 6:17 pm

Eikoh seems an interesting brand to look at (I'm especially interested in the loris) but it seems difficult to get on the net, I never find it on ebay...

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 11:14 pm

RtasVadumee wrote:
Eikoh seems an interesting brand to look at (I'm especially interested in the loris) but it seems difficult to get on the net, I never find it on ebay...

Not so hard. You can find some HERE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 11:53 pm

How on earth is it possible to have so low shipping costs from Japan ?! scratch

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:08 am

It works
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 10:52 am

Yes- it's wonderful! cheers
I mananged to buy the Eikoh dogs from this seller, would definitely recommend! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 11:52 am

Well, why not then but I have no idea about the size. Would anyone be able to provide me comparison pics ? (fennec, loris, prairie dog, star tortoise, alligator tortoise, flying squirrel, ptarmigan, armadillo, serow, crested ibis, fish owl...)

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 12:09 pm

Measures of each figure are given in the page of each. For me, the fennec, loris and star tortoise are good, the alligator turtle is a bit too big (but only slightly), the armadillo is way too big, the serow is a bit too small and I didn't looked for the prairie dog, flying squirrel, ptarmigan, crested ibis or fishing owl.

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 12:25 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
Measures of each figure are given in the page of each. For me, the fennec, loris and star tortoise are good, the alligator turtle is a bit too big (but only slightly), the armadillo is way too big, the serow is a bit too small and I didn't looked for the prairie dog, flying squirrel, ptarmigan, crested ibis or fishing owl.

Which crested ibis do you have then ? I remember seeing one in your collection scratch

You know, my Schleich armadillo is already too big so do you think they would fit together ?

The tanuki is also interesting but not detailed enough for such a major species.
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 12:34 pm

Schleich armadillo : 8 cm
Eikoh armadillo : 6 cm

IRL :
Nine-banded armadillo : 38-58 cm
Six-banded armadillo : 40-50 cm

But the nine one has a longer tail which would explain the 2 cm difference on figures. That might work don't you think ?

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 1:00 pm

I will take a pic of teh few I have with Schleich armadillo to compare Wink

Schleich armadillo scale is around 1/9, Eikoh armadillo's one is more 1/10. not a so big difference.
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 4:40 pm

RtasVadumee wrote:

Which crested ibis do you have then ? I remember seeing one in your collection scratch

You know, my Schleich armadillo is already too big so do you think they would fit together ?

The tanuki is also interesting but not detailed enough for such a major species.[/quote]

Yes I have one, the Takara Tomy A.R.T.S. that is incubating the eggs.
About the armadillo, you replied yourself with more precision that I would have did Very Happy

Maybe I will buy the tanuki (with some other figures) in this website. It's not as detailed as others but those others have seams, and this one not. Precision in texture of fur doesn't mind so much in animals with a shaggy coat, such as this species, as in animals with shorter hair.
The one that I will not buy is my favourite one, the monkfish, because I think that a pink macaque saved one for me Very Happy

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 4:44 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

Ana wrote:
Awesome new additions! Congratulations, Christophe! Very Happy The hornet is just scarily realistic! affraid  I love the Slow Lori I love you
I like how the BF hare looks a bit angry Laughing

Thanks Anna, the BF hare inspired "Monthy pythons sacred Graal" Laughing

Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next