Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1

Go down 
+90
Bonnie
A.R.Garcia
pipsxlch
rogerpgvg
bmathison1972
Caracal
Pardofelis
barracudacat
WhiteLightning Wolf
Shanti
Noémi
Bonobo
Jetty
Taos
Anne from Norway
Saien
TheLastStardust
john2xtheman
Tarunyada
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Numa
costicuba
NightLioness
sphyrna18
Tove
widukind
LeeAnn
sauroid
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
MartinH
signatus
Wilorvise
Fisva
Takama
JonasV
koniminiatures
elephas_maximus
Florian
donny ong
SpiralStrix
ulinuk
orcagirl26
DaveScriv
arafan
NandO
Carola
pm64
AlvinCK
Saarlooswolfhound
twilighter
schleich61
Steve170
STORMnl
scot(t)
Joan Milelire
75senta75
PeGe
Arnaud
SeanieP
Tiermann
landrover
xfoxx
pipi6
Vivien
Mastiffcat
ezhilan
Kiryuha
dlfrogman
MD1985
SyLoBe
entrauner
lucky luke
remrock02
Sergey
skysthelimit
baltimore zoo
Gab
Kristie
Sumo
aandmkw
Wildheart
Rio
Lasersword1973
ken yeo
HKHollinstone
WILLYBACOMAN
Gabe
94 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 1:29 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
Maybe I will buy the tanuki (with some other figures) in this website. It's not as detailed as others but those others have seams, and this one not. Precision in texture of fur doesn't mind so much in animals with a shaggy coat, such as this species, as in animals with shorter hair.
The one that I will not buy is my favourite one, the monkfish, because I think that a pink macaque saved one for me Very Happy

Wink
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 2:24 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Mitsukuni wrote:
Lovely additions cheers Applause I love you I especially love the Blancherie Frères, these little figures are so charming and yours in particular are in amazing condition cheers

Thank you Mitsukuni, Blancherie Frères produced also a hyena but they never sold the figures, they are very ellusive in the Toy collectors world.

rogerpgvg wrote:
Yes, I love the Blancherie Frères too. I don't really collect metal figures, but seeing them, I might change my mind one day. I think I would already have had some if they weren't so expensive. Your photos of your new figures are amazing, Christophe.

BF and Britains Ltd produced some figures that looked very similar but the BF quality is superior to any Hollowcast brand of that era. If you have to collect only one hollocast lead line, go for the BF. Once there will be in your hands you don't feel the prices are so high.  Very Happy

Caracal wrote:
Idem!.. exactly!! Very Happy

+ I like a lot the 3 Eikoh :)

Merci Alain. So go for it too, but please let me finish my collection before you start yours Laughing

Which Eikoh do you like? They are five.

the octopus, rhino and loris! :)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 2:31 pm

Both are great indeed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 6:48 pm

So it's time for us to have alook at what reached my shelves in february.

This month has something of a second Christmas for me. A lot of things I love, some for a long time now, fell in my nets.

First a few modern fishes and a spider, thank you dear Paige for your help sunny

Then a lot, yes I can say a lot, of incredibly sought after oldies, in hollow cast lead, plastic and composition.

Most of these additions are far from 2021 productions but I know some of you will enjoy seeing my newcomers. Very Happy

Here they are

The Colorata Striped marlin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Discovery science Angular rough shark, Birdbeak dogfish, Blind shark, Deep sea lantern shark and Pyjama shark,

The Kaiyodo jumping spider

And now some oldies, first here is the Cyrnos African elephant, very rare to find in mint condition

Then the mighty Blancherie frères African elephant bull, the Crescent and Timpo Indian rhinoceroses

And now, for dessert, a few old composition beauties
The miniatures series made by Pfeiffer, Brown bear, Lioness, llama and Polar bear

The Friedel Indian rhinoceros

Some of you know I have a special bias for the Lisanto jungle, here is the tiger

The Lineol series IV Emperor penguin and Fur seal

At last, the Lineol and Pfeiffer Marabou storks
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 6:58 pm

Wow- you really have got the most special and varied additions this time- so many fantastic choices! cheers cheers
The Colorate shark is a real beauty, and you even got a wonderful dog... fish! cheers cheers Laughing
Such a realistic jumping spider and then the oldies! Shocked So special, so rare, and so many charming models, how amazing that you found these for your collection! Very Happy I especially love the Blancherie frères African elephant bull, and the two Lineol models- their animals are always treasures! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 6:59 pm

Curious mix of Japanese modern figures and European vintage ones :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 7:36 pm

Watching your additions is really something very enjoyable. Unpredictable and perfectly presented.
Your collection of Indian rhinos is really impressive! It doesn't matter the artistic level, an Indian rhino is always a beautiful figure and it is delicious to see how different brands interepreted that creature. You could't have a better end to your post, both marabous are fantastic! cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 10:27 pm

Congrats on all! That jumping spider is adorable. The sharks look happy in their new home. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 11:22 pm

Very nice old animals, especially the elephants.

And beautiful new animals like the Colorata Marlin.

Congratulations.

Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 3:17 am

Wonderful new additions! Especially like the Colorata Striped marlin! My parents once had a life size fish like this hanging in their rumpus room. Now I know the exact name of this beauty! :)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 4:09 am

Bonnie wrote:
Wow- you really have got the most special and varied additions this time- so many fantastic choices! cheers cheers
The Colorate shark is a real beauty, and you even got a wonderful dog... fish! cheers cheers Laughing
Such a realistic jumping spider and then the oldies! Shocked So special, so rare, and so many charming models, how amazing that you found these for your collection! Very Happy I especially love the Blancherie frères African elephant bull, and the two Lineol models- their animals are always treasures! sunny

Thank you for your kind words, I will call my Dogfish... Bonnie, the Bonnie fish  cheers

Pardofelis wrote:
Curious mix of Japanese modern figures and European vintage ones :)

Collecting is a love affair and I have very eclectic taste. Fortunately my heart is big enough to embrace so much different styles  Very Happy

Roger wrote:
Watching your additions is really something very enjoyable. Unpredictable and perfectly presented.
Your collection of Indian rhinos is really impressive! It doesn't matter the artistic level, an Indian rhino is always a beautiful figure and it is delicious to see how different brands interepreted that creature. You could't have a better end to your post, both marabous are fantastic! cheers

Yes if I have to begin a "foxes" collection, I would probably go for an Indian rhinos one... Or a Marabou storks... Or a...  Laughing

I wanted to finish with the Pfeiffer Marabou stork because it is a model I thought I never catch. Finally I got one of these beautiful ladies ( I don't know why but I always think about it as a girl).

This marabou stork blew up the lock, released the handbrake in my head. I think other Holy Grails will follow from now on.

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Congrats on all! That jumping spider is adorable. The sharks look happy in their new home. Very Happy

Thank you Paige, all of them are jumping for you  bounce

landrover wrote:
Very nice old animals, especially the elephants.

And beautiful new animals like the Colorata Marlin.

Congratulations.

Thank you Fernando, I'm always sure my newcomers would enjoy the great Colombian eclectic collector Very Happy

Shanti wrote:
Wonderful new additions! Especially like the Colorata Striped marlin! My parents once had a life size fish like this hanging in their rumpus room. Now I know the exact name of this beauty! :)

Wow, was it big ?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 4:22 am

Going down over these perfect pictures was like a show of the magnificence of our hobby over the years affraid

Who but Christophe could get such a fabulous flock of rare and beautyful models in only one month ?
Gosh, there is not one I wouldn't love to see on my own shelves, - perhaps except the miniature lioness, which I already have Laughing

It is impossible for me to say one is better that others, but I have a weak spot for those Pfeiffer mini models drunken

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 4:48 am

So many interesting and rare figures. Especially Friedel and Lisanto :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 5:11 am

Lovely and very charming additions, especially the oldies Very Happy They are very special I love you
I also LOVE the photos, with all those beautiful background papers, matching the models. Thank you for presenting your new arrivals to us this way, Kikimalou! Such a pleasure to see them cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 5:38 am

Kikimalou wrote:

Wow, was it big ?

Yes, it was! Very Happy Not sure how big they get in real life but this one was about 250cm?

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 6:20 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Bonnie wrote:

Thank you for your kind words, I will call my Dogfish... Bonnie, the Bonnie fish  cheers
cheers Laughing Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 7:43 am

Shanti wrote:

Shanti wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Wow, was it big ?

Yes, it was! Very Happy Not sure how big they get in real life but this one was about 250cm?

Nice, but that's not a marlin, but a completely different animal, a sailfish. Both are very big however, and the model that hangs in the room is lifesized :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 8:24 am

Oh, sorry for the confusion! You are right of course! :)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 9:01 am

Wonderful, wonderful additions Christophe! The vintage ones are my utmost favourites, they have kust the most amazing charm! Applause Applause cheers cheers I love you

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 10:58 am

Shanti, Pardo, I'm waiting for the Papo Sailfish to make a comparison topic Wink

Thank you for yoiur comment Adam, I think that old and vintage figures have a charm and a very deep feeling about childhood, something very precious, that nothing else can bring. drunken
I would be very happy to be here in 60 years or more to verify my theory on the 2021 stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 1:28 am

Wonderful newcommers Kiki ! cheers Applause
So charming old treasures. They all put a huge smile on my face Very Happy
The Colorata Striped marlin is on my wishlist. It is really nice.
The same as the spider.
And the sharks are very interesting.
Congratulations ! cheers

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:15 am

Very Happy Many old treasures! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:26 am

Wonderful oldies!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 4:33 pm

Thank you Kosta, Alain and Taylor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 5:56 pm

I nearly missed these beautiful oldies. Fantastic photos as always. Are the Crescent and Timpo rhinos made of metal? They are in a great condition. The Friedel rhino is very charming (never heard of the brand).

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next