Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo

Go down 
+22
landrover
goatherder
Mastiffcat
jarda
sauroid
WILLYBACOMAN
ze_neto
PeGe
Ana
lucky luke
Tiermann
Roger
Sergey
aandmkw
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
Vivien
ken yeo
skysthelimit
SUSANNE
Philter4
widukind
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 11:04 pm

Other six interesting animales, i like the cachalote.

Marvellous.

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 8:51 am

Thank you Fernando :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 5:25 pm

widukind wrote:
I got phantastic new sealife animals by Happy Kin. They have also the set of Lian Huat and any where we think it is Nayab.
I will get some more figurines soon.

Here it is also the only northern rightwhale dolphin and the only Baiji figurine. And a second risso dolphin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

May I ask you a favour? Could you make a photo of the Baiji and the Northern right whale dolphin together with any of the next specimens: CollectA Ganges river dolphin, CollectA Pacific white-sided dolphin or Safari LTD vaquita? I want to see the real effect of size comparison. Thanks!

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 2:45 am

Wow, really like this set. Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 11:20 am

Pardofelis wrote:
widukind wrote:
I got phantastic new sealife animals by Happy Kin. They have also the set of Lian Huat and any where we think it is Nayab.

Here it is also the only northern rightwhale dolphin and the only Baiji figurine. And a second risso dolphin

May I ask you a favour? Could you make a photo of the Baiji and the Northern right whale dolphin together with any of the next specimens: CollectA Ganges river dolphin, CollectA Pacific white-sided dolphin or Safari LTD vaquita? I want to see the real effect of size comparison. Thanks!

I will do that after my holidays in a few days Twisted Evil

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 11:20 am

pipsxlch wrote:
Wow, really like this set. Congratulations!

Thank you :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 3:40 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
widukind wrote:

Here is your picture

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 9:36 pm

Biiig thanks! They're a bit small, but I think that I can accept both!
Shame that Happy Kin (and especially those dolphins) are really impossible to find for sale nowhere in the net. I'm also interested in the angelshark and the torpedo ray

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 8:22 am

Pardofelis wrote:
Biiig thanks! They're a bit small, but I think that I can accept both!
Shame that Happy Kin (and especially those dolphins) are really impossible to find for sale nowhere in the net. I'm also interested in the angelshark and the torpedo ray

Especially the torpedo ray is hard to find. I found it with the help of a Russian member on a russian website

Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 4:11 pm

Where can I find the Arctic Terns figure? The other ones I want are in stock on Aliexpress, but not the figure of 2 Arctic Terns.
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 4:51 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 5:08 pm

Birdsage wrote:
Where can I find the Arctic Terns figure? The other ones I want are in stock on Aliexpress, but not the figure of 2 Arctic Terns.

I got mine from a friend from Russia. I have seen the set only one time in a shop. It was a small toyshop in Side

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lian Huat Hang Ltd / Happy Kin animals in my zoo
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4