Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!

Go down 
+23
Duck-Anch-Amun
bojan
jhudstone
High Tyto Mira
ken yeo
Joan Milelire
Kikimalou
lucky luke
Ana
HKHollinstone
animalluvr6
BornThisWay
Kristie
Steve170
ze_neto
krista
landrover
Tiermann
scot(t)
Katty
widukind
SUSANNE
Roger
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:41 pm

widukind wrote:
But i am surprised that no animals from the first information will release Very Happy

Andreas, the yellow crowned parakeet is the same as Kakariki! The kakapo eventually replaced kea but surely the spider hasn't replaced the owl! Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:51 pm

If there are several people who are looking for the kiwi etc, you may join together and get them here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can`t offer it, because shipping on from Denmark is darned expensive What a Face

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:53 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
But i am surprised that no animals from the first information will release Very Happy

Andreas, the yellow crowned parakeet is the same as Kakariki! The kakapo eventually replaced kea but surely the spider hasn't replaced the owl! Laughing

Thank you Roger, this is no problem for me- i want also this birds and the bandicoot. Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pm64

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:43 pm

....mmmh intersting news by Science and nature but....is someone able to give me the scientific name of the new bandicoot? It is not the same species of the old one....so I am not able to identify it question Rolling Eyes ...thanks to anyone who can help!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:51 pm

pm64 wrote:
....mmmh intersting news by Science and nature but....is someone able to give me the scientific name of the new bandicoot? It is not the same species of the old one....so I am not able to identify it question Rolling Eyes ...thanks to anyone who can help!

Paolo, this is a different species called Eastern Barred Bandicoot (Perameles gunnii). Bandicoot fasciato orientale in Italian! study Very Happy Wink

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Roger wrote:
pm64 wrote:

Paolo, this is a different species called Eastern Barred Bandicoot (Perameles gunnii). Bandicoot fasciato orientale in Italian! study Very Happy Wink

Ahh, you already ansvered, Roger Very Happy

I found it on Wikipedia [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:38 pm

Excited when this figures will be released Suspect

I suprised that the released a kakapo instead of the more common kea, but I love the choice :)

After looking the catalog: is thakae that can be found in this forum not from science and nature? :O
Back to top Go down
pm64

pm64

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:12 pm

Roger wrote:
pm64 wrote:

Thank you Rogerio!!!! You are my living encyclopedia!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:11 am

pm64 wrote:
Roger wrote:
pm64 wrote:

Laughing Thanks Paolo. A living encyclopedia is someone with a computer, network connection, wikipedia and some free time! study Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:18 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol!

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
pm64

pm64

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:02 pm

Roger wrote:
pm64 wrote:
Roger wrote:
pm64 wrote:

Laughing Thanks Paolo. A living encyclopedia is someone with a computer, network connection, wikipedia and some free time! study Very Happy
Laughing lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:20 am

Spielzeug günstig will have the kiwi available very soon!!! Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:33 am

Roger wrote:

Good good news for me!!! cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:07 am

Thank you, Roger! Finally, the missing one (and the most wanted one) in my S&N collection!

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:04 pm

ana wrote:
Roger wrote:

Good good news for me!!! cheers cheers cheers

Hooray Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:04 pm

Anyone an idea when the new science and nature figures will be available? Suspect
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Science and Nature Bandicoot Release Date???   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:56 am

does anyone know when the bandicoot will be released and on which website? this is one of the last animals on my wishlist. any info will be greatly appreciated. thank you. Very Happy study
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:30 am

Yes ! Yes ! When are the new S & N available ???? bounce 

Well, in a way it is good they are late in the year, as there has already been SO many fabulous models from Papo, CollectA and Mojo Very Happy 

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:11 pm

Lance, I e-mailed them. If I get a reply I will let you know. Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:42 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:
does anyone know when the bandicoot will be released and on which website? this is one of the last animals on my wishlist. any info will be greatly appreciated. thank you. Very Happy study 
Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
Anyone an idea when the new science and nature figures will be available?  Suspect
I already obtained a reply from them. The two birds and insect will be available in two weeks in their website, still no date to the bandicoot.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:51 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:02 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Thank you Roger , now i am bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:27 pm

I already obtained a reply from them. The two birds and insect will be available in two weeks in their website, still no date to the bandicoot.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I just saw the post today. Those are wonderful models! I enjoyed most the insect!

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:50 am

That's it! Very Happy Kakapo, kakariki and stick insect are already available! Very Happy
It is a question of time and we'll find them on some online shops! bounce bounce

Kakapo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kakariki
Lord Howe Island stick insect

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:16 am

I need these two birds in my collection .....¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

beautiful colors, and is important that science and nature make new animals.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next